blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:28:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  CELTIC CHAOS - Official Killarney Raiding Thread
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELTIC CHAOS - Official Killarney Raiding Thread  (Read 18882 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2011, 02:52:33 PM »

Just phoned to re-arrange something with one of the rooms and was able to sort that, but was told the hotel is now fully booked up.  So if you didn't get in when the getting was good, give me a shout and I'll see what else we can come up with for ya.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2011, 07:31:49 AM »

So what's the schedule for this then?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Paullie_D
APAT Travel Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2011, 09:31:40 AM »

Friday May 20th -

Friday night will mostly amount to a massive pub crawl.  I'll post details of venues and what's on around town closer to the time.

There's also poker for those who prefer to spare their livers.  Killarney's only official poker room called The Cue Club has their monthly 'biggie' on that night.  Buy in is €90 + €10 reg.  12k chips and 25 minute clock.  It kicks off at 8:15pm and is usually finished by 2am.

Saturday May 21st-

During the day I'm organising a boat trip around the Lakes of Killarney for us.  Details to be confirmed but I'm told it will probably cost around €10 per person.  Hoping to get one that allows us time on the islands in the middle of the lake to mess about, but either way we'll have a tour guide or two to give ye all the local tales.

Saturday evening we're heading to The Cue Club for a dealer dealt turbo donkfest  deepstack poker tourney.  Buy in is €30 + €5 reg.  40k chips, 10 minute clock and blinds start at lol 25/50...wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  I've been told it'll be over in four hours.  Cash tables and SNG's sorted at our request on the night too.  But the best bit?  They serve drink in The Cue Club!!!  No need to dash across the road to a pub between hands.

After the poker another pub crawl and nite clubs at your request late into the night.

Sunday May 22nd-

BBQ and Pub Quiz at Martin's Bar in Knocknagree from 1 pm.  When we've had our fill...back to Killarney for the night life.

Monday May 23rd -

GTFO and go home!  lol

Wait...What!?
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2011, 09:40:09 AM »

Currently working out the finer details (aka exact times and shit) for the Saturday, but above is the basic break down.  Have a sudden urge to hit Torc Waterfall on Saturday as well, but we can play that by ear and see how we're fixed with all this time stuff.

Also - booking our lift from Killarney to Knocknagree for the Sunday madness.  Thinking maybe noon?  Do ye reckon you could be up by then or should I leave it another hour and shoot for 1:00?

15 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!   

Not half looking forward to it...

disco  disco

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2011, 11:30:54 AM »

Sigh @ Paulie copying and pasting the old schedule.

Wanted Laxie to write everything out FFS.

BTW, what flavour are the cheesecakes gonna be?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2011, 11:37:41 AM »

You'll have one standard New York cheesy stylee and one with summer berries.  

Does this suit you Sir?

As for the schedule...I'd no notion of writing it all out again.  Knew exactly what ya were up to.   Wink

PS  Ty Paulie.   You're a good Lad  
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 11:42:00 AM by Laxie » Logged

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2011, 12:56:26 PM »

You'll have one standard New York cheesy stylee and one with summer berries.  

Does this suit you Sir?

You're a gorgeous creature, so you are!

As for the schedule...I'd no notion of writing it all out again.  Knew exactly what ya were up to.   Wink

Crap, I'm just too predictable

Yeah, Paulie 

Paullie_D
APAT Travel Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2011, 01:44:43 PM »

Yeah, Paulie  

Jealous much?  

Wait...What!?
Paullie_D
APAT Travel Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2011, 01:46:51 PM »

Also - booking our lift from Killarney to Knocknagree for the Sunday madness.  Thinking maybe noon?  Do ye reckon you could be up by then or should I leave it another hour and shoot for 1:00?

Well, I'd say 1pm...I'd like to get a couple of dog hairs under me belt first...but that's just me!

Wait...What!?
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 05, 2011, 01:54:24 PM »

Well, I'd say 1pm...I'd like to get a couple of dog hairs under me belt first...but that's just me!

Thinking 1pm is good.  In fact, dunno what I was thinking by mentioning anything earlier!   

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 05, 2011, 01:56:59 PM »

Just phoned to re-arrange something with one of the rooms and was able to sort that, but was told the hotel is now fully booked up.  So if you didn't get in when the getting was good, give me a shout and I'll see what else we can come up with for ya.

meh.

as you know not sure i'm gonna be able to make it over now anyhoo with lack of spends and stuff.  if i do i hope someone has a spare bit of floor in their room! Cheesy

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 05, 2011, 02:28:53 PM »

meh.

as you know not sure i'm gonna be able to make it over now anyhoo with lack of spends and stuff.  if i do i hope someone has a spare bit of floor in their room! Cheesy

Yer tiny!  We'll fit in ya some spot or other.  No worries Chicka.  x

Paullie_D
APAT Travel Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2011, 03:34:11 PM »

Just phoned to re-arrange something with one of the rooms and was able to sort that, but was told the hotel is now fully booked up.  So if you didn't get in when the getting was good, give me a shout and I'll see what else we can come up with for ya.

meh.

as you know not sure i'm gonna be able to make it over now anyhoo with lack of spends and stuff.  if i do i hope someone has a spare bit of floor in their room! Cheesy

I'd offer but I'm saving my floor for Maylis!  
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 12:14:56 PM by Paullie_D » Logged

Wait...What!?
Paullie_D
APAT Travel Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: May 06, 2011, 12:13:05 PM »

From the FCO

Ireland, along with the UK, is a member of the Common Travel Area. This means that British Citizens do not require a passport to visit Ireland. However, Irish immigration officers will check the IDs of all passengers arriving by air from the UK and most airlines will not carry passengers to and from Ireland unless they have seen satisfactory photographic ID before boarding. Travellers to Ireland are therefore advised to take their British passports with them.

Ryanair DEFINITELY require you to have your passport.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 12:14:36 PM by Paullie_D » Logged

Wait...What!?
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 09, 2011, 12:04:44 AM »

Newish restaurant opened in Killarney - 'pay as ya please'.  No word of a lie.  Order.  Eat.  And pay what ya think it's worth.  This could get messy. 

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: