blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:33:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  CELTIC CHAOS - Official Killarney Raiding Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELTIC CHAOS - Official Killarney Raiding Thread  (Read 18883 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2011, 09:32:51 PM »

flights booked - same ones as Paulie by the look of it.  Save me a seat!

Good woman ya are.  Will be great to have you there too!

looking forward to it.  especially the cheesecake and the rowboats Smiley

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2011, 12:49:38 AM »

Il share a room with you if you want Claire. i promise not to look at your boobs or owt!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2011, 11:28:57 AM »

Il share a room with you if you want Claire. i promise not to look at your boobs or owt!

You'd have to get Claire to agree to a similar deal though.
Paullie_D
APAT Travel Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2011, 12:36:15 PM »

flights booked - same ones as Paulie by the look of it.  Save me a seat!

Oh Christ!. We'll save you a seat between me and Richard (Curlage)...it'll be a squeeze though!  Grin

Wait...What!?
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2011, 12:40:18 PM »

Oh Christ!. We'll save you a seat between me and Richard (Curlage)...it'll be a squeeze though!  Grin

Tis ok...she's small.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2011, 01:51:30 PM »

save me a seat across the ailse then!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2011, 01:51:48 PM »

You'd have to get Claire to agree to a similar deal though.

I can't.  I am but human.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2011, 02:48:36 PM »

oh and why is your name not on the list AndrewT?

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2011, 03:25:38 PM »

I am in a current state of life flux and once my whereabouts have been decided I'm sure that I'll be able to wander across.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2011, 05:02:59 PM »

I am in a current state of life flux and once my whereabouts have been decided I'm sure that I'll be able to wander across.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I've to edit OP removing the proberly by Claire's name.  Will add yer name and put the proberly next to you instead.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2011, 09:11:29 AM »

so looking around £280 then

Aer Arran & Ryanair are the only airlines servicing Kerry and Arran only fly from Manchester

Ryanair fly into Kerry from Dublin, Stansted & Luton and they will cost at LEAST £60 before any bags etc. Another £30 for one bag.

My favoured search site Skyscanner.net is down at the moment (apparently) but you can try it yourself and see what you can find.

you sorted anything yet Iron?  Aberdeen to Luton on Easyjet then Luton - Kerry Ryanair looks like it might be the best option pricewise (around £150 total).  probably an overnighter in Luton on the Thursday though to add to that.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2011, 02:00:53 PM »

just to save anyone else any bother - just called the hotel to book my room (wheeeee) and they can't make reservations on the special rate at weekends - so if you're thinking of calling 'em make sure it's Monday-Friday.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2011, 04:42:02 PM »

just to save anyone else any bother - just called the hotel to book my room (wheeeee) and they can't make reservations on the special rate at weekends - so if you're thinking of calling 'em make sure it's Monday-Friday.

If only the person who had set the deal up had said this in her post 

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2011, 05:51:06 PM »

If only the person who had set the deal up had said this in her post 

Excuuuuuuuuse me!  I only posted what they told me when we spoke.  Ah well.  Least they'll get 'round to sorting it eventually.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2011, 12:24:27 PM »

BUMP - 10 weeks and counting!!! 

Still plenty of time for the 'dithering' among us.  Running out of time for those who like to plan things ages in advance.  Either way, get planning people.

Sooooooo looking forward to it!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: