blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 01:28:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Diary of a MTT Grinder Wannabe
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diary of a MTT Grinder Wannabe  (Read 191664 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2011, 11:41:54 AM »

He's said in the thread already that he's taking a 3 night shot or he'll drop down.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2011, 01:11:24 PM »

Cheers for the warnings guys I will be sure to drop down when this run ends. But hoping out of blind belief I will continue to crush and just stay at these limits. I might be going Vegas in the summer and looking to exclusively just beat up that 300 game
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2011, 03:07:23 PM »

Cool, yeah I mean I'm all for shot taking lol (sigh)

wasn't trying to flame or anything just interested, and yh smaller field MTTs will be lower variance, Nigdawwwwwwwg will be far better placed to comment but MTT variance is just SO sick

$25k is a good roll for $3rebuys - $26's and they are insanely soft on tilt/stars altho I never win in them lolol

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2011, 12:18:16 PM »

Lost $6k recently. Been playing too high and i know it, but more annoyingly i feel is that i am playing on sites that i know tilt me and that i generally don't play well on which affects every other table i play on. On the back of this realisation i am going to only play on 5 sites now and only play two biggies a e30r and a $50r and that will be it. I have a $20k roll now and i hope that with the new schedule i will get back to winning ways.

I don't think the br skills i am doing at the moment are good but i do think i am just about playing within my means for the roi i think i have on the games i am going to play, i have a good feeling im going to murder. Especially when i am settled and am adding a bit of Rick Flair to the proceedings.
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2011, 12:28:33 PM »

Lost $6k recently. Been playing too high and i know it, but more annoyingly i feel is that i am playing on sites that i know tilt me and that i generally don't play well on which affects every other table i play on. On the back of this realisation i am going to only play on 5 sites now and only play two biggies a e30r and a $50r and that will be it. I have a $20k roll now and i hope that with the new schedule i will get back to winning ways.

I don't think the br skills i am doing at the moment are good but i do think i am just about playing within my means for the roi i think i have on the games i am going to play, i have a good feeling im going to murder. Especially when i am settled and am adding a bit of Rick Flair to the proceedings.

good luck with all of this, try to stay out of trouble, it sure is a long way down, and there are not tha many ppl out there to give you a hand back up.

GL
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2011, 02:57:27 PM »

good luck with all of this, try to stay out of trouble, it sure is a long way down, and there are not tha many ppl out there to give you a hand back up.

GL

+1 glglgl

I fell ya on the software thing, some of the euro sites get me absolutely RAGING tilt

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2011, 03:05:52 PM »

mtt variance is ridic. gl mate Smiley

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2011, 12:48:39 AM »

YEEEEEHHHHHH BOYYYYYY

won a 10k gtd on a euro for 3845 euros and i came sixth in another 10k gtd for 550 euros, the latter covering the layout of the night basically and the former is the straight prof which is lovely. I think it goes some way to covering my months losses so far so happy days a bit.

I did take out £560 for a ukipt day 1b ME seat today for £560 so its helping to get me out of the hole. Buzzing now and looking forward to my next grind on friday. WOOOT.
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2011, 01:32:10 AM »

YEEEEEHHHHHH BOYYYYYY

won a 10k gtd on a euro for 3845 euros and i came sixth in another 10k gtd for 550 euros, the latter covering the layout of the night basically and the former is the straight prof which is lovely. I think it goes some way to covering my months losses so far so happy days a bit.

I did take out £560 for a ukipt day 1b ME seat today for £560 so its helping to get me out of the hole. Buzzing now and looking forward to my next grind on friday. WOOOT.

WOW WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep at it, I'm sure you will ship the lot, congrats :-)
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2011, 01:42:30 AM »

cheers need to keep a run up!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2011, 07:33:19 AM »

Nice one dj talent

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2011, 07:43:40 AM »

WD mate, keep it up.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2011, 03:13:35 AM »

Played notts UKIPT day 1b today and got redic unlucky. Had 25k blinds 200/400 50 ante. Im in mid pos with 66, frequent raiser raises to 1100 with AA i rr to 3550 folds around and he calls with his 40k stack.

Flop 6J2

he checks i check

He bets about 4k i call

A

He goes all in and i call. Wammo in my face i am out of there.

O well. Been grinding during the weekend around this tourney and it hasnt been going well must be down about £1500. Mainly becos i am not playing with my proper set up. Tomoz is my last day here (sunday) so i am altering the grind to only be 8/9 tabling and trying to concentrate more this way. Looking forward to it and could it be my first 5 figure score? WOULD BE NICE!
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2011, 04:17:25 AM »

Played notts UKIPT day 1b today and got redic unlucky. Had 25k blinds 200/400 50 ante. Im in mid pos with 66, frequent raiser raises to 1100 with AA i rr to 3550 folds around and he calls with his 40k stack.

Flop 6J2

he checks i check

He bets about 4k i call

A

He goes all in and i call. Wammo in my face i am out of there.

O well. Been grinding during the weekend around this tourney and it hasnt been going well must be down about £1500. Mainly becos i am not playing with my proper set up. Tomoz is my last day here (sunday) so i am altering the grind to only be 8/9 tabling and trying to concentrate more this way. Looking forward to it and could it be my first 5 figure score? WOULD BE NICE!

Ul with the comp, good luck tomorrow online, :-)
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2011, 03:51:21 AM »

I won about $2k i think today i had so many close shaves in some huge tournies, the big score came in the 20k on party when i came 4th for 2.8k but i made the last two tabs of a 50k and a 100k came 9th in a 10k gtd aswell so it was pretty sick today. I am happy with my form and think it wont be long before i get that 5 figure score. Hopefully before the next blog post hey!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 83 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: