blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 10:27:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Diary of a MTT Grinder Wannabe
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diary of a MTT Grinder Wannabe  (Read 191624 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: November 24, 2011, 05:31:16 PM »

ha yeh i saw it only came 4th by a neck that horse, which was pain. Especially as i had a mate relaying the report of the race to me and embracing the pain he was about to inflict on me verbally.

My new rule with sports betting is to never back anything longer than 6/4 or shorter than 8/11 unless i feel the bet itself has a probability between that range but i can actually get 2/1. Then i am going to record all the bets i do and see if i turn a profit. Going to stick to this until i expand my knowledge about how to properly bet on sports.

There has to be a system no? Watched Moneyball last night, the film with Brad Pitt in which shines light on the statistics involved in Baseball and how using it made a team with no real budget get very close to winning the World Series. Oakland i believe it was. Jonah Hill also makes an appearance as his former fat self.

Talking of fat, i am this. I am going to eat less and exercise more and see what happens. Believe that is the optimum strategy there!

Lol never met you Ant but you are a legend! this diary reminds me of

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6093/antsdiary.jpg[/img]]

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: November 25, 2011, 02:21:47 AM »

GLGLGLGLGL.

TYVM. You too on your cash adventures.
Loool  obv an avid reader of Monda's diary 

Lol. I am intermittent reader on everyones blog, in and out, never getting the full picture, much like my own poker game Sad No hate intended!

Haha, nps obv.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 25, 2011, 10:01:44 AM »

dont want staking for cah? mtts ftl Smiley

As soon as i get the hud fully up and running, which i am committing the whole of tonight to, i am going to experiment on my own some cash games underolled. 4 tabling at first and see what is up. Will probably have to sit in a game for a while though for my hud to have enough hands to paint a picture of anyone but will be interesting to see how much cash has changed since i last tried and failed at it.

Interested in expanding my game theory though, and may consider the staking for a while just for the coaching aspect.

Cool get in touch if this does happen. Patrick.leonard.ps

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
strak33

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: November 25, 2011, 10:09:17 AM »

ha yeh i saw it only came 4th by a neck that horse, which was pain. Especially as i had a mate relaying the report of the race to me and embracing the pain he was about to inflict on me verbally.

My new rule with sports betting is to never back anything longer than 6/4 or shorter than 8/11 unless i feel the bet itself has a probability between that range but i can actually get 2/1. Then i am going to record all the bets i do and see if i turn a profit. Going to stick to this until i expand my knowledge about how to properly bet on sports.

There has to be a system no? Watched Moneyball last night, the film with Brad Pitt in which shines light on the statistics involved in Baseball and how using it made a team with no real budget get very close to winning the World Series. Oakland i believe it was. Jonah Hill also makes an appearance as his former fat self.

Talking of fat, i am this. I am going to eat less and exercise more and see what happens. Believe that is the optimum strategy there!

LOL so this.

I mean gl though but it is

Lol never met you Ant but you are a legend! this diary reminds me of

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6093/antsdiary.jpg[/img]]

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: November 25, 2011, 06:26:47 PM »

going to orange hq tonight with a sawed off shotgun after the internet connections dept. bstrds

tilt plus bad connectivity plus committed to a mass load of tourns i cant get out of = mass murder

if it settles down i might be able to turn the night around, tbh i shouldnt have started playing but here i am. havent moved all day when really i should have got some exercise in. O well lets write this one off.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: November 25, 2011, 06:29:40 PM »

don't worry lads, bill withers' soothing tones are mellowing me out.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: November 26, 2011, 09:10:33 AM »

Played bad last night because of my lack of prep, recovered nicely in the early hours though with some nice cashes on pokerstars.

On to today i have a big enough bet on the Stoke/Sunderland double, bumhunting Blackburn/Wigan. Hope it comes in.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: November 26, 2011, 09:11:41 AM »

Do u sports bet for fun or a way of making money ?

Just me
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: November 26, 2011, 09:13:14 AM »

for fun, would say i am quite a bit down lifetime.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: November 26, 2011, 05:37:45 PM »

I'm sticking to poker and accumulators. Apparently Wigan's first goal should not have happened as it was a soft penno. O well.

Off out on the piss tonight for my sisters bday. Should be a laugh. O Yeh. Went to watch palace against millwall. 0-0. Missed a penalty as well. Bad day.
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: November 26, 2011, 10:46:27 PM »

I'm sticking to poker and accumulators. Apparently Wigan's first goal should not have happened as it was a soft penno. O well.

Off out on the piss tonight for my sisters bday. Should be a laugh. O Yeh. Went to watch palace against millwall. 0-0. Missed a penalty as well. Bad day.

Haha, FU glenn murray. Your manager obviously didn't research how he missed both pens he took for us last season then.

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: November 27, 2011, 12:05:44 AM »

Haha, FU glenn murray. Your manager obviously didn't research how he missed both pens he took for us last season then.

That lad Barnes won't ever miss a penalty, he has a sound top left corner technique. What I would say to you though is don't let Murray loose at the amex, he will score, he will be a part of the winning team Smiley
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: November 27, 2011, 12:32:06 AM »

Barnes missed 1 last year.

Haha, he was v good in that game. When he cares he is one of the best strikers in the Champ.

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: November 27, 2011, 04:51:35 AM »

What did you think of Super Chrissy Martin, imo the lad has a lot of talent if he applies himself. Has been quite a devisive figure amongst supporters at Norwich, alot think he is lazy. I am of the other opinion that he is just one of those players that people don't appreciate because he doesn't run 100 miles every game.

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: November 28, 2011, 02:34:18 AM »

What did you think of Super Chrissy Martin, imo the lad has a lot of talent if he applies himself. Has been quite a devisive figure amongst supporters at Norwich, alot think he is lazy. I am of the other opinion that he is just one of those players that people don't appreciate because he doesn't run 100 miles every game.

Dougie Freedman is a little confused tbh. He has Martin playing centre mid when i would like to see him up front with Murray.

He loves to play a 4-5-1. Many a palace fan would like to see a 4-4-2 but i don't think it will happen. We won't get the best out of Martin here until he starts playing up front with a partner. 
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 83 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: