blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:33:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Flopped Nut Flush / River Pairs / Gutshot Straight Flush
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Flopped Nut Flush / River Pairs / Gutshot Straight Flush  (Read 1906 times)
JamesDeaa

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2011, 01:54:40 PM »

How do you get all these hands?

Other than 3 I had a very boring night to be fair, most of the action happened between 2.30am and 4ish with people getting beered up and me getting bored of my limited song choice on iPod
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2011, 02:32:00 PM »

am i right the smashed guy had only £210 to start the hand

if so we really need to 4bet pre imo - no value to bringing the rock along and im sure the smashed guy will either peel the 4bet with something horrible (live guys love to peel here with  and ) and stack off badly. This hand will be much easier HU, than out of position to two different players

On the flop I think we want to try ISO the smashed guy really, leading doesn't really achieve this, just bloats the pot vs the rock OOP. I'd lean towards c/r a bet from the smashed guy hoping to get him AI and c/calling a bet from the rock, and ofc c/folding ifit goes rock bets and smashed guy re-raises.

As played I think have to raise now, enough to cover and ISO the smashed guy, folding if the rock continues i the hand, prolly make it ~£220 giving rock just under 3-1 and thats prolly enough to price him out of flush draws. he only re-jams a striaght imo

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2011, 02:38:01 PM »

actually i just thought, we're folding out so many   and   hands this way which is a real shame as these are the ones we really crush.....

mmmmmmmm maybe just calling is best on the flop.

UTG is defo calling w/e he has getting over 5-1 spose we keep the hands we crush in and he'll likely re-raise a straight now anyways, so once he's just peeled we can prolly bet blank turns for value vs him

yh just call flop i think lol

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: