blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 12:53:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  English Deepstack at G Luton: Day 2
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: English Deepstack at G Luton: Day 2  (Read 63436 times)
Adrian

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: March 06, 2011, 07:52:07 AM »

Well done for the coverage team - much appreciated - and a special thank you to Caroline for brightening up the place (as usual).
Xpressman

NEW ADVENTURE..... WITH THE GILLS !!

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 06, 2011, 09:38:20 AM »

Any of you lot venturing down for the  £180 Deepstack today ?

Starts 2,00pm  I Think

china mug

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 06, 2011, 10:12:25 AM »

thanks for the hard work and entertaiment richard and caroline.
it was very pleasing to see at first hand the proffessional working relationship that turns a event into ...the event,   clearly the special chemistery betwean the two of you that so many of the poker players were commenting on adds that special spark....you are without dout the ..sonny and cher of blogging...the ike and tinna of of fiery retort..the murdochk and some little chinese fire cracker of global media influences...the charles and cammilla of the face of poker.
so long as you share the cost of buying the ice creems and neither of you forces the other to allways have the tap end on bath nights......we the loyal poker subjects can allways know that the poker empire is in safe hands....LONG LIVE THE KING AND QUEEN  OF POKER BLOGG.....and little prince bernard when he arrives.
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #333 on: March 06, 2011, 12:37:13 PM »

thanks to all for the rail over the last 2 days nice to know i still have some friends on blonde ;-)

just caught up with the updates from yesterday, very entertaining as always though distinct lack of hand action was a little disappointing.

tighty as always very intelligent and funny without overstepping the mark and then theres caroline....sigh!

maybe i didnt help my own or the oracles cause by asking caroline if the picture she took of my arse earlier in the thread was gona be matched with a picture of her face ;-) i see it wasnt.

oh well i hope lily savaged enjoyed the constant rubs and underlying insults she delivered throughout the day and it left her satisfied.

imo a good update needs a good witty writer and someone working hard getting hand information and chip counts, it seems here we had 2 people TRYING to do the same thing but with only one suceeding.

ok ready for more muck from all corners ;-)  scared

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 06, 2011, 12:42:34 PM »

mouth and caroline are like laurel and hardy.doing a  top job down there. but must say the guys at dtd are doing a first class job also. and they can take better pictures

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 06, 2011, 04:13:13 PM »

imo a good update needs a good witty writer and someone working hard getting hand information and chip counts, it seems here we had 2 people TRYING to do the same thing but with only one suceeding.

With respect, I don't think that you could be more wrong.
Tighty and the bloke/bird are the best updating duo on this site, and compliment each other perfectly.

I don't know  many of the  people playing this event, which would normally mean I would largely swerve it, but have enjoyed the updates immensely.
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 06, 2011, 04:15:32 PM »

Tighty and the bloke/bird are the best updating duo on this site, and compliment each other perfectly.

I don't know  many of the  people playing this event, which would normally mean I would largely swerve it, but have enjoyed the updates immensely.

+1
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 06, 2011, 05:29:31 PM »

Oh cheers mate! Wink
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: March 06, 2011, 07:27:13 PM »

with respect that was your opinion and the above was mine so lets say i dont think you could be more wrong ;-)

funny that, life is all about different opinions ;-)

least i helped caroline get the usual blonde cliche rallying round her with extra nice words of thanks after the event ;-)

by the way i think the final table coverage was excellent so maybe tighty was holding her back  Grin

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 06, 2011, 07:30:15 PM »

Think it depends what you are after. Odd hand is interesting but without doubt Carolines and Tightys wit make the update. I doubt I would have followed it thru to the end without either of them

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 07, 2011, 01:38:11 AM »

thanks to all for the rail over the last 2 days nice to know i still have some friends on blonde ;-)

just caught up with the updates from yesterday, very entertaining as always though distinct lack of hand action was a little disappointing.

tighty as always very intelligent and funny without overstepping the mark and then theres caroline....sigh!

maybe i didnt help my own or the oracles cause by asking caroline if the picture she took of my arse earlier in the thread was gona be matched with a picture of her face ;-) i see it wasnt.

oh well i hope lily savaged enjoyed the constant rubs and underlying insults she delivered throughout the day and it left her satisfied.

ok ready for more muck from all corners ;-)  scared

Sorry all I can hear is

HEEEEEEYYYYYY RAT FANS!!!!  x

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 07, 2011, 01:44:40 AM »

i found it very fun to read but more about poker would be goodd, they do seem rather similar in a witty way (both very funny in their different ways) but someone talking more about the hands etc would be good.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 07, 2011, 07:46:28 PM »

Just read the few days of reporting, spot of for me. But I guess this is my personal opinion Smiley
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 07, 2011, 09:37:20 PM »

Just read the few days of reporting, spot of for me. But I guess this is my personal opinion Smiley

Spot of?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 07, 2011, 11:00:46 PM »

Spot of?

The opposite of spot on?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: