blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:08:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  colchester kev magic
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: colchester kev magic  (Read 41197 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2011, 12:16:16 AM »

BH is the greatest

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2011, 12:18:30 AM »

I love BH but he hates me. He deleted me off of a facebook. FACT

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2011, 03:26:29 AM »

I believe you celebrated One Directions exit in 3rd place on X Factor and at the time I had my life savings on them at a very generous price of 7/1. They had come into 2/1 and I was looking forward to becoming mega rich when the teenage girls voted in their thousands. It didn't happen and I lost it when I saw people celebrating their exit on Facey B. You weren't to know I had backed them I guess and you have served your time now anyway. I will re-add you, the ball is now in your court. Pick the ball up and go with it or throw the ball back at me, completely your call Rupey B.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2011, 03:38:16 AM »

Rupinder and Brent Horner are now friends. · Unlike ·
You like this.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2011, 03:43:52 AM »

I believe you celebrated One Directions exit in 3rd place on X Factor and at the time I had my life savings on them at a very generous price of 7/1. They had come into 2/1 and I was looking forward to becoming mega rich when the teenage girls voted in their thousands. It didn't happen and I lost it when I saw people celebrating their exit on Facey B. You weren't to know I had backed them I guess and you have served your time now anyway. I will re-add you, the ball is now in your court. Pick the ball up and go with it or throw the ball back at me, completely your call Rupey B.

I am so sad so found said status. Wasn't a rub- merely my sense of humour. You did comment on it too. 

Rupinder Bedi
‎1 direction have gone in 1 direction. 1 direction out the door. teehee
12 December 2010 at 20:43 ·  · Like ·
Paul McTaggart likes this.
Brent Horner gg
12 December 2010 at 20:43 · Like

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
TRIP5
If you can't say someting nice, at least try to be funny...

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2011, 06:09:20 AM »

I am so sad so found said status. Wasn't a rub- merely my sense of humour. You did comment on it too. 

Rupinder Bedi
Brent Horner gg

Or you could kiss and make up Wink

video plssssss

xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2011, 10:02:17 AM »

you can keep bolt. bring back Kiv though.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2011, 03:48:33 PM »

you can keep bolt. bring back Kiv though.

Kev has done his time, give him the option to come back Smiley even if it is just to brag about Spurs Smiley

Bolt is pond scum he can gtf Smiley
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2011, 03:57:51 PM »

Rupinder Bedi
Brent Horner gg

video plssssss

xx

You want to see a video of One Drection?

Disturbing

Or you want to see a video of George and Horner kissing and making up?

Much much more disturbing.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
TRIP5
If you can't say someting nice, at least try to be funny...

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2011, 04:03:39 PM »

Rupinder Bedi
Brent Horner gg

video plssssss

xx

You want to see a video of One Drection?

Disturbing

Or you want to see a video of George and Horner kissing and making up?

Much much more disturbing.

VIDEOOOOOOOOO PLSSSSSSSSS

And not betamax as they're just rubbish Wink

xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2011, 05:33:11 PM »

this thread is doing my nut in.  wasn't gonna post as seemed pretty pointless tbh and thought it would just die, but it seems to have turned into a 'kev is a hero, bolt is a scumbag' type thing.

I'm mates with both guys.  Both are human, and both have made mistakes (some of which they've paid for with a blonde ban, others which are totally unrelated) but both also have a good side too. 

If either of them wanted consideration to be given to their ban being lifted, then they know who to contact.  I just don't see how threads like this are helpful to anyone.

Of course the mods aren't going to comment on here - why would they?  There's no decision to be made, because, as far as I'm aware from the last time I spoke to Kev a couple of days ago, he hasn't contacted the mods to ask for his ban to be lifted, and has (had) no intention of doing so. 

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2011, 05:35:39 PM »

meh, dont wanna see bolt back unless he pays tikay back the money he owes.

Kev made a mistake, was an awesome awesome person for blonde who's been punished enough, bring him back!
Don't know anyone off forum here so have no idea why he got banned, was just an incred funny poster.

Can we have Rookie back ?

Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2011, 05:53:55 PM »

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2011, 05:59:07 PM »

Claw I don't speak for anyone else but I get the feeling that people think that whether or not he wants to return he should be unbanned.
I don't know Kev personally but just think if one day he wants to come on and tell me how good a golfer Ian Poulter is he should be free to do so.
Only a handful of people have "properly" commented on it. The rest are mearly saying it would be good to have him back.
Don't see why that would really do your head in. As you said, maybe pointless but harmless surely?
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2011, 06:03:35 PM »

this thread is doing my nut in.  wasn't gonna post as seemed pretty pointless tbh and thought it would just die, but it seems to have turned into a 'kev is a hero, bolt is a scumbag' type thing.

I'm mates with both guys.  Both are human, and both have made mistakes (some of which they've paid for with a blonde ban, others which are totally unrelated) but both also have a good side too. 

If either of them wanted consideration to be given to their ban being lifted, then they know who to contact.  I just don't see how threads like this are helpful to anyone.

Of course the mods aren't going to comment on here - why would they?  There's no decision to be made, because, as far as I'm aware from the last time I spoke to Kev a couple of days ago, he hasn't contacted the mods to ask for his ban to be lifted, and has (had) no intention of doing so. 

Don't know why this thread would do your head in. As with most on blonde if it does you surely just ignore it (as the mods have done)

My main bugbear is that the mods were ignoring it. I had a PM from one about it today which seems reasonable. Why not make it public? It's never been made clear whether it was a life ban. Would have been nice to know is all as forum members.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: