blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:48:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  colchester kev magic
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: colchester kev magic  (Read 41181 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2011, 08:53:08 PM »

Don't get your point at all tank.

If I wanted to cause a fuss, I would have. I haven't at all.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2011, 08:56:56 PM »

Might be wrong, but from chats I've had with Kev I doubt he would even want to come back.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2011, 09:00:11 PM »

Don't get your point at all tank.

If I wanted to cause a fuss, I would have. I haven't at all.

That's coz I talk in guff language, sorry about that.

I definately wasn't saying you have caused a fuss.

What I was trying to say is that the mods restoring Kev to being a regular unbanned member of blonde does not necessarily say anything about what tikay may or may not think of Kev personally.
It was in response to Mantis' post more than anything.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2011, 09:03:16 PM »

Might be wrong, but from chats I've had with Kev I doubt he would even want to come back.

All the more reason to unban him then plz mods.

No chance of negative consequences of it all kicking off once Kev gets back, just an abundance of love from the peeps in the cheap seats for honoring the man's contribution to the blonde forum by not banning his ass.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2011, 09:38:00 PM »

This lol when kev said he was quitting facebook?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2011, 09:43:48 PM »

Yeh I think kev might not come back, perhaps not in the same way as before but it would be a nice gesture if someone who has done so much for blonde was allowed back.

@GreekStein on twitter.

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2011, 11:28:14 PM »

I'm an easy sell, Ralph, I go all gooey when I see rehab tales.

I forgive too

Your best post ever! wp

Not for me it's not.

Whether or not tikay has forgiven or will forgive Kev is very much his buisness. Indeed if/when that day comes (or if it's come already) it need not be a matter of public record.

Your original sentiment, that it would be great if he was unbanned, was quickly echoed by over a dozen posters.

His unbanning from the blonde poker forum should be a matter for the moderators of the blonde poker forum.
Were it not for Kev asking people on his blog not to cause too much trouble regarding this issue, I'm sure the members of blonde (including myself) would be putting the mods under greater and more consistant pressure to demand this unbanning.

Yeah I agree that it wasn't my best post ever. It was pretty damn good as usual though.

I don't know why this should be top secret and private when the whole drama was played out in the public domain but w/e. Tikay can forgive or not forgive as you say and can keep those feelings private if he wants. Nobody suggested otherwise. However, reminding a fellow member of his forgiving nature is a good thing. It was my good deed for the day. It feels good to forgive. Now let's join hands.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2011, 03:53:41 PM »

I am not going to argue about the rights and wrongs of the situation as all that was done to death last year.

But I notice Ginger hasn't logged on to Blonde since August last year.

Seems pretty pointless having a moderator who never visits the site she is moderating.

Maybe appoint a new female mod?

Claw?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2011, 03:57:06 PM »

I am not going to argue about the rights and wrongs of the situation as all that was done to death last year.

Seems pretty pointless having a moderator who never visits the site she is moderating.

Claw?

Why is there need for a female mod? I'd have nothing against Claw being a mod though if one was to be appointed.

Would be quite nice if one of the mods or Tikay/Tighty would express their thoughts on Kev as it currently stands or would offer an olive branch to come back, even if he politely declined.

@GreekStein on twitter.

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2011, 04:00:43 PM »

Claw?

Why is there need for a female mod? I'd have nothing against Claw being a mod though if one was to be appointed.

Would be quite nice if one of the mods or Tikay/Tighty would express their thoughts on Kev as it currently stands or would offer an olive branch to come back, even if he politely declined.

Because women see things differently to men?

I would guess over 10% of the membership of Blonde are women and it's obviously that they need to be represented in the mod group I think.

Something most men might not find offesive could be very upsetting/offensive to women, hence a woman should be able to give her thoughts on a particular post or thread.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2011, 04:31:34 PM »

Claw?

Because women see things differently to men?

I would guess over 10% of the membership of Blonde are women and it's obviously that they need to be represented in the mod group I think.

Something most men might not find offesive could be very upsetting/offensive to women, hence a woman should be able to give her thoughts on a particular post or thread.

Fairenuff. Can't disagree with any of that Keef though I thought they used Kinboshi and CF for that.

@GreekStein on twitter.

T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2011, 04:35:29 PM »

Camel you should of been a politician... On fire today Smiley
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2011, 04:37:38 PM »

Claw?

aren't we still waiting 24 hours for tikay to make a decision on ginger's modship? or did I miss it?

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2011, 05:01:36 PM »

Claw?

aren't we still waiting 24 hours for tikay to make a decision on ginger's modship? or did I miss it?

lol narp still waiting.

@GreekStein on twitter.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2011, 05:06:10 PM »

Nice to see mods just ignoring this thread

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: