blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:36:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  WPT Carribbean Updates
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WPT Carribbean Updates  (Read 30383 times)
Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2006, 05:00:52 AM »

nice work Tracey keep it up, best of luck for Saturday.

Rupert ended up with 19.6k which isn't a bad result, the lad is pretty fearless for an 18 year old and im sure he will do very well,

as for Mike Matusow, he seemed a bit pissed off when i saw him go out to Patrik Antonius....he was circling the table muttering all sorts of things!

Any sign of Brian? I saw him earlier in the day but havent seen him since.
Pab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2006, 05:46:36 AM »

I play tomorrow and am very excited. I have also been star spotting around the place and feel a bit out of place as the place is full of money. I wanted to play the live $300 tonight but it was full after about 10 min, nightmare. Instead i played online and took down the $12k on prima for $3.6k so soon got over the misery. Heading to bed know for a good nights sleep!

bundle

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2006, 06:06:20 AM »

good luck badpab..well done on the 12k job
bundle

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2006, 09:33:20 AM »

Good luck to all blondes out there...one of you bring it home FFS thumbs up
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2006, 09:47:46 AM »

Just to keep you going whilst you're over the other side of the planet Tracey Smiley

[attachment deleted by admin]

sponsored by Fyffes
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2006, 12:16:55 PM »

I did an all in bet second hand of the tourney - pocket aces with a raise in front of me - didnt get a call - but sent a strong message - dont bully the bird - thanks TE for the advice!!

Our chip counts are Camel approx 30,000, Bern 18,700, Daniel 30,000 and Lawrence 25,800. Me 15,000.

Tracey, I think sending a message that you wouldn't stand for any bullying nonsense was extremely important. Getting AA second hand is the perfect opportunity to send that message. Lets face it, it probably won you more chips over the rest of the day than winning a pot there by seeing a flop.

Congratulations to all the Blondes, Camel, dannypoker, Dingdell etc on a great showing so far

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2006, 01:41:19 PM »

Just to keep you going whilst you're over the other side of the planet Tracey Smiley

LOL

Is he/she real?

Looks like Gizmo off Gremlins.  Cheesy
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2006, 01:42:08 PM »

Sort of...

MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2006, 01:45:23 PM »

Hey,

My mate is in this and I see from another site that he's 4th in chips after the first day, if anyone can keep updated when he comes bk after day 1b that would be awesome.

His name's Dafydd Elias, a good old Welsh lad obviously, it mentions he's on table 14 but i guess that will change when they mix the packs?

Cheers,
James Atkin

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2006, 01:47:39 PM »

Is he the only gay in the village?  Wink

ps. Welcome to Blonde James. 
wsopin07

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2006, 01:57:37 PM »

Today is the day, at least I KNOW it will be a great day! After taking a month off I am more than ready to play. I just hope I dont have a  on day 1. Wait a minute, I want the entire day to be a  , hell I think I will just have an entire BLONDE COMP!

I will try and post on a break today, I have been in meetings w/ "poker business people" since I arrived and have not had any FUN yet. There are some big "Rookie" stories coming to you very soon!              I will try and organize a blonde breakfeast for tomorrow so lets pick a time and place for everyone here to meet?

, I cant send you the standard pre-comp text message so here it is in email form!

I gonna win this dammmm thing, the Rookie is the best, JUST WIN BABY , JUST WIN Cool

Good luck to everyone playing today, see ya! 

JUST WIN BABY, JUST WIN
          THE ROOKIE 4/7
2005 WSOP PLH WORLD CHAMPION
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2006, 02:00:32 PM »

Today is the day, at least I KNOW it will be a great day! After taking a month off I am more than ready to play. I just hope I dont have a  on day 1. Wait a minute, I want the entire day to be a  , hell I think I will just have an entire BLONDE COMP!

I will try and post on a break today, I have been in meetings w/ "poker business people" since I arrived and have not had any FUN yet. There are some big "Rookie" stories coming to you very soon!              I will try and organize a blonde breakfeast for tomorrow so lets pick a time and place for everyone here to meet?

, I cant send you the standard pre-comp text message so here it is in email form!

I gonna win this dammmm thing, the Rookie is the best, JUST WIN BABY , JUST WIN Cool

Good luck to everyone playing today, see ya! 

Good luck Mr Wilson.  thumbs up
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2006, 02:05:58 PM »

Brian,

A little advice.

It's no good going into these tourneys thinking you cannot win. Be a little more self-confident.

Try saying to yourself "I WILL make the Final Table, & I'm happy to chop it 9 ways".

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2006, 02:16:46 PM »

Hey,

My mate is in this and I see from another site that he's 4th in chips after the first day, if anyone can keep updated when he comes bk after day 1b that would be awesome.

His name's Dafydd Elias, a good old Welsh lad obviously, it mentions he's on table 14 but i guess that will change when they mix the packs?

Cheers,
James Atkin

Hi James - yes I heard about him but we didnt know who he was - well chipped up - about 75,000 I heard - poss chip leader.  Bern was moved to his table just before the end and said he was playing brilliantly. I hope he gets to the final table just to hear the americans try and pronounce his name!!

i havent seen any other blondites - Im really sorry I havent been to say hello - dont know what people look like - I only recognised Rookie because he had a blonde poker hat on!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL BLONDITES TODAY - LETS BRING IT ON HOME FOR THE BRITS
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2006, 02:28:20 PM »

Brian,

A little advice.

It's no good going into these tourneys thinking you cannot win. Be a little more self-confident.

Try saying to yourself "I WILL make the Final Table, & I'm happy to chop it 9 ways".

Thats the spirit tikay!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: