blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:38:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD May Deepstack £80,000 GTD Day One
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD May Deepstack £80,000 GTD Day One  (Read 55496 times)
Lyndsey

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 07, 2011, 11:31:22 PM »

Bad timing. He will prob blame me for making him late Wink
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 07, 2011, 11:31:46 PM »

Gordon Goodall is out.

Jason Herbert raised to 2200 but saw Chris Kay make it 5k. Goodall shoved for about 9k and Herbert just called. Kay shoved over the top of that and Jason was priced in to call that shove as well:

Kay: 7-7
Herbert: A-J
Goodall: Q-J

The board ran out 7-A-3-K-6 to send the pot to Kay, knock Herbert back down to average chips and send Goodall to the rail.

We're on a break. 15 minutes. 4 more levels to play after this apparently.
Skippy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: May 07, 2011, 11:36:02 PM »

get a new camera ffks

I hear there is a good camera at a cash converters for about £100.  Should pop in.

wudda been a good idea

I believe the camera we normally use is actually owned by Tighty (but please correct me if I'm wrong). Either way, he has the camera from the Walsall update and he is in Leeds updating the Sky Poker Tour event on their forum.

I can't afford to buy a proper, professional camera as I'm skint. I've a wedding to save up for. So we use joobie's old camera, which is only a 5MP camera. I have an 8MP phone camera, but I can't transfer the pictures over to the laptops.

On top of that, Joobs is updating this weekend as a favour to me. She's not getting paid, so she could quite happily just go back to our hotel room and chill. Please, direct criticism my way and leave her alone.

Just want to point out that I get the £100 pawned camera joke, even if nobody else does. Oh, and I'm busto, if anyone is interested in how I was getting on.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 07, 2011, 11:38:28 PM »

Bad timing. He will prob blame me for making him late Wink

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 07, 2011, 11:40:49 PM »

Rob Yong (w/ his dog, who's name I don't know)

Numpty

Regards

M
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2011, 11:41:26 PM »

get a new camera ffks

I hear there is a good camera at a cash converters for about £100.  Should pop in.

wudda been a good idea

I believe the camera we normally use is actually owned by Tighty (but please correct me if I'm wrong). Either way, he has the camera from the Walsall update and he is in Leeds updating the Sky Poker Tour event on their forum.

I can't afford to buy a proper, professional camera as I'm skint. I've a wedding to save up for. So we use joobie's old camera, which is only a 5MP camera. I have an 8MP phone camera, but I can't transfer the pictures over to the laptops.

On top of that, Joobs is updating this weekend as a favour to me. She's not getting paid, so she could quite happily just go back to our hotel room and chill. Please, direct criticism my way and leave her alone.

Just want to point out that I get the £100 pawned camera joke, even if nobody else does. Oh, and I'm busto, if anyone is interested in how I was getting on.

Ouch, you snuck that one past us! Will we be seeing you tomorrow for the super 50 mate?
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 07, 2011, 11:42:25 PM »

Rob Yong (w/ his dog, who's name I don't know)

Numpty

Regards

M

Cheers mate, awesome name.

Regards

S
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 07, 2011, 11:42:48 PM »

i would just like to report that the Aero Mint Bubble Trouble - chocolate truffle cheesecake on a chocolate cookie base filled and topped with mint Is
FECKING AWESOME!!!

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 07, 2011, 11:47:04 PM »

Mickey Wernick had a lovely hand just before the break. He minraised UTG with 4-4 and got 2 callers. The flop was Q-9-9 and all 3 checked. The turn was a 7 and Mickey bet 4k - getting one caller. The river was a K and Mickey checked. His opponent bet 8k and Mickey called, leaving 1k back.

The fours were good.

Wernick has 24k.
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 07, 2011, 11:47:27 PM »

we're back 4 more levels tonight (including this one)

Blinds are 600/1200 ante 100

137 players left

average stack is 35,474

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 07, 2011, 11:47:34 PM »

i would just like to report that the Aero Mint Bubble Trouble - chocolate truffle cheesecake on a chocolate cookie base filled and topped with mint Is
FECKING AWESOME!!!

Agreed.

But you really didn't need to throw it all over me!
Skippy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: May 07, 2011, 11:48:00 PM »

get a new camera ffks

I hear there is a good camera at a cash converters for about £100.  Should pop in.

wudda been a good idea

Ouch, you snuck that one past us! Will we be seeing you tomorrow for the super 50 mate?

Yep, will knock in some more then. Followed by the £50 at 8pm (which I recommend, incidentally) when plan a) b) goes wrong.
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 07, 2011, 11:48:11 PM »

FECKING AWESOME!!!

Agreed.

But you really didn't need to throw it all over me!

sorry i got a little excited

leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 07, 2011, 11:51:33 PM »

up early so off now gl george mate

That's all yolks

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 07, 2011, 11:52:09 PM »

Bokked myself. Geeg

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: