blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:56:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD June Deepstack £100,000 GTD: Day1a
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD June Deepstack £100,000 GTD: Day1a  (Read 39403 times)
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 05, 2011, 01:16:33 AM »

For the record Fraser, at no point did i say i had kings... i think i said that were it an Ace on the board i wouldn't have done what i did.

For the record Shab...At no point did I say that you said you had kings...The hand was irrelavant..I was merely attempting to make a point about people basically insulting a play /laydown call it what you will for no reason /foundation or knowledge of the hand other than Tightys Post...however based on a subsequent comment I can see that trying to pacify the situation is complete waste of time and to no avail    Smiley

Good Luck with your big stack tommorow

Goodnight
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 05, 2011, 02:11:53 AM »

Do you honestly think you played that ace ten well?

What should he have done?

called.

If I'm raising A10 there it's to induce a shove.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 05, 2011, 03:04:46 AM »

For the record Fraser, at no point did i say i had kings... i think i said that were it an Ace on the board i wouldn't have done what i did.

For the record Shab...At no point did I say that you said you had kings...The hand was irrelavant..I was merely attempting to make a point about people basically insulting a play /laydown call it what you will for no reason /foundation or knowledge of the hand other than Tightys Post...however based on a subsequent comment I can see that trying to pacify the situation is complete waste of time and to no avail    Smiley

Goodnight

how have you of all people become involved in this? lol

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 05, 2011, 09:53:09 AM »

You Can Lead a Horse To Water......
Solaris

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 05, 2011, 10:49:20 AM »

He raised to find out where his Ten was at, received the information he required, correctly acted upon that information and made a brave laydown. What's the problem Cos?

Raising "to find out where you're at" is what donks do.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 05, 2011, 11:18:32 AM »

He raised to find out where his Ten was at, received the information he required, correctly acted upon that information and made a brave laydown. What's the problem Cos?

do you have a link to your hendonmob profile please. or if you are mainly an online player could you lets us know how much make up you have on at the moment

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Mehtab

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 05, 2011, 01:03:45 PM »

Goodnight

For the record Bell, you said i had kings as if iit were a matter of fact and i was pointing out that i had neither showed nor said i had. And i do understand the point you are trying to make, but i suppose this is a forum after all so people will have different opinions on situations. Some may make their point constructively and others not.

If interested when the tourny is over i shall post what hand i had?

Cheers for the luck, and i hope yesterday went well for ya Wink
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 05, 2011, 01:20:30 PM »

Goodnight

For the record Bell, you said i had kings as if iit were a matter of fact and i was pointing out that i had neither showed nor said i had. And i do understand the point you are trying to make, but i suppose this is a forum after all so people will have different opinions on situations. Some may make their point constructively and others not.

fyi all this bickering from now on shall be known as doing a herbie.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 05, 2011, 03:40:10 PM »

[X] Levelled

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 05, 2011, 06:09:41 PM »

For the record Shab...At no point did I say that you said you had kings...The hand was irrelevant..I was merely attempting to make a point about people basically insulting a play /laydown call it what you will for no reason /foundation or knowledge of the hand other than Tightys Post...however based on a subsequent comment I can see that trying to pacify the situation is complete waste of time and to no avail   Smiley

Good Luck with your big stack tomorrow

Goodnight

Apologies Mehtab..I thought some people called you Shab( I understand the Bell reply  :-) )

Id Concentrate on trying to take the tournament down and not get distracted by forum nonsense..its not good for the soul  Smiley

As regards posting your hand .. thank you for the offer,but to me it is of no consequence though it could make some peoples lives more complete   Smiley

Peace x
Mehtab

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 06, 2011, 12:00:47 AM »

Obviously was not good for the soul as i spewed chips towards the end of my day today.

for the incomplete within us Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: