blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:01:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272573 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD June Deepstack £100,000 GTD: Final Day
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD June Deepstack £100,000 GTD: Final Day  (Read 63864 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: June 06, 2011, 11:17:27 AM »

Although I didn't donate to this update I have done in the past but am unlikely to do so in the future after the anon debacle!!

Really?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #301 on: June 06, 2011, 11:18:07 AM »

Although I didn't donate to this update I have done in the past but am unlikely to do so in the future after the anon debacle!!

You make it sound like its Blondepokers fault?
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 06, 2011, 11:20:11 AM »

You make it sound like its Blondepokers fault?

Girgy's guna girgle.
Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: June 06, 2011, 11:20:17 AM »

Anon had a betfred logo on right ?

Bet their well pleased with the publicity  Wink
I'd be shocked if Betfred actually sponsored this person not quite sure why he was wearing the shirt tbh lol

Betfred used to sponsor a fairly well known player (though the deal only lasted a couple of weeks before it was withdrawn for some reason?).

thought u were dead?

lol! I've given up playing poker, aside from the odd team event for the craic. Semi-retired now, I spend most my time on the golf course Cheesy
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 06, 2011, 11:37:13 AM »

Debacle? I thought the anon thing make it great fun lol

Blue text
Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #305 on: June 06, 2011, 11:45:10 AM »

This is going to sound a bit weird, but feck it, I'll post it up anyway lol.

My reason for viisiting this thread is that I had a dream last night that xx won a poker tournament, and his friend xx also final tabled. I had no idea the dtd event was taking place, but when I saw Barry Carter's facebook post with a link to this article: http://uk.pokernews.com/news/2011/06/man-wins-poker-tournament-at-dusk-till-dawn-6693.htm I visited this thread to see if there were any more clues (there is-ish).

Well, I guess that's only weird if I'm right with my dream (though, from reading some of the above, I have a real feeling I am). If I'm not, then it's not weird at all obviously - well aside from having a dream about a poker game. Cheesy
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 06, 2011, 11:45:39 AM »

I'd be shocked if Betfred actually sponsored this person not quite sure why he was wearing the shirt tbh lol
i would actually shave my head get a hair transplant if this guy was a sponsored pro

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
BAM

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 06, 2011, 12:08:02 PM »

I thought it was quite ironic how he wanted to be anon but was wearing a sponsored shirt with his name in big letters on the back.

Maybe the irony is lost in my twisted sense of humour?

Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #308 on: June 06, 2011, 12:19:54 PM »

Bet their well pleased with the publicity  Wink

I thought it was quite ironic how he wanted to be anon but was wearing a sponsored shirt with his name in big letters on the back.

I'm guessing the guy in question isn't considered to be the sharpest tool in the box? Wink
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 06, 2011, 12:23:08 PM »

If Bam =Brian Martin then Ive seen you play a few times and a few hands  yesterday

Think you have a good game sir and unlucky not to go deeper
BAM

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 06, 2011, 12:27:56 PM »

If Bam =Brian Martin then Ive seen you play a few times and a few hands  yesterday

Thank you David Brent now please can you add me on facebook and tell all them bastards to stop rubbing me down  Wink

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: June 06, 2011, 12:28:10 PM »

One sure fire way of getting the players to reveal themselves is for someone to come on here and claim they saw them mislay ace king on day 1, that pretty much guarantees someone will come on and create a new account to say 'whatever, I play the way I play, its very cliquey round here'
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 06, 2011, 12:39:27 PM »

Thank you David Brent now please can you add me on facebook and tell all them bastards to stop rubbing me down  Wink

I Dont do Facebook...  I get enough of a hard time on here   Smiley

As regards rub downs...I wouldn't take them to heart as a lot of comments can emanate from people that really should concentrate on their own game   Smiley

Its all good fun
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 06, 2011, 12:40:49 PM »

Look I ain't as diplomatic as tighty. Anon who won was the rail moat lookalike ( and I called him this as soon as I saw him which he was ok with).  I played the satellite with him on the saturday and he won a seat so great result. He has no major hendonmob cashes and he told me his previous experience was in boxing. Was a good laugh and ok IMO. Anon who got 10 bag in the deal was my mate who told me I was lucky I was in the bar so I told him I would step outside. I had slagged his anon name on here over an unpaid loan and he went outside to re negotiate a payment plan for him. I always discuss things on my own but anon had his son as back up and then the other anon who as a boxer thought may be a bit handy but the scales were firmly tipped in their favour when mickey wernick came outside to add his weight. Now I firmly believe " it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog" I managed to use all my skills of persuasion that on this occasion no one was gonna get hurt. I shock bet Fred anons hand and things were sorted.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 06, 2011, 01:07:02 PM »

Lol @ girgys ridic stupid post

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »