blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:23:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1147475 times)
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4035 on: May 23, 2017, 04:29:41 PM »

I like Askin aswell. Kennedy was lucky to get by Big Joe.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4036 on: May 23, 2017, 09:09:25 PM »

I see that Kell Brook is a big almost 2/1 outsider in the match with 4/6 Spence.

This kid must be very good but if Brook doesn't struggle making the weight might he be worth a dabble?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4037 on: May 26, 2017, 01:08:37 PM »

I see that Kell Brook is a big almost 2/1 outsider in the match with 4/6 Spence.

This kid must be very good but if Brook doesn't struggle making the weight might he be worth a dabble?

Someone out there must be team chocolate brownie. Pre GGG these priced would be flipped. Brook always looks good on the scales it's the knock on effect in the ring that's a concern.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #4038 on: May 26, 2017, 03:57:20 PM »

I make Selby by decision a lot shorter than it is tonight. He isn't heavy handed and his opponent went 8 rounds with a 13 fight Kal Yafai. Selby will outclass him but I don't think he will get his opponent out of there.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4039 on: May 26, 2017, 05:07:44 PM »

I'd be a buyer of how many rounds this weekends fights go. Laurence Okolie is an obvious exception as his opponent wasn't even at the weigh in.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #4040 on: May 26, 2017, 06:14:03 PM »

I'd be a buyer of how many rounds this weekends fights go. Laurence Okolie is an obvious exception as his opponent wasn't even at the weigh in.

I quite like Jon Kays at a price. He is quite fragile and could well get stopped but he is capable of outboxing Townend.

Askin v Kennedy scheduled the gap between Spike and so will presumably be shown delayed after the Selby fight. Sigh.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4041 on: May 27, 2017, 01:22:36 PM »

Was Askins Kennedy shown on Spike or not?
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #4042 on: May 27, 2017, 02:31:58 PM »

No, it was shown after the Selby fight.  It was man against boy stuff.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4043 on: May 27, 2017, 02:48:02 PM »

I wondered if anyone watched the Spike undercard and knew for sure. Hearing "stay tuned for the next fight it was a tear up" gave the game away after I'd swerved any possible spoilers. That said the 10pm broadcast start, main event and then chief support replay is a nice set up for the wider audience.   
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #4044 on: May 27, 2017, 03:48:51 PM »

I wondered if anyone watched the Spike undercard and knew for sure. Hearing "stay tuned for the next fight it was a tear up" gave the game away after I'd swerved any possible spoilers. That said the 10pm broadcast start, main event and then chief support replay is a nice set up for the wider audience.   

Yeah I was surprised at Dempsey giving the game away like that. I suppose they are trying to keep the recs viewing.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4045 on: May 27, 2017, 04:28:02 PM »

Yeah I was surprised at Dempsey giving the game away like that. I suppose they are trying to keep the recs viewing.

Dempsey is brilliant. Grilling Frampton for not giving Selby's opponent his dues and then ripping the I don't like boxing comments. Selby saying I don't want to get robbed on the scorecards in Japan was laugh out loud funny. Interesting that he hasn't ever considered trying to win by KO.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #4046 on: May 27, 2017, 05:31:07 PM »

Dempsey is brilliant. Grilling Frampton for not giving Selby's opponent his dues and then ripping the I don't like boxing comments. Selby saying I don't want to get robbed on the scorecards in Japan was laugh out loud funny. Interesting that he hasn't ever considered trying to win by KO.

The Selby's didn't seem too keen on his line of questioning. He's different class.

Whereas I found last night  easy to break down tonight is much tougher.

I think Spence is probably short enough but the weight issue worries me with Brook. Groves should win handily enough but is short enough given his fragility
Micko

View Profile
« Reply #4047 on: May 27, 2017, 07:00:34 PM »

Any links for the boxing?
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4048 on: May 27, 2017, 07:02:57 PM »

I've tuned in and it's round 8 of Jamie Cox versus an English level middleweight. I don't understand the hype around him. I even had a cheeky small lay on account of him being a nut job.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4049 on: May 27, 2017, 07:21:43 PM »

It's the White Rhino next. I've had a little 5-1 by dec in case this goes long.
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: