blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:47:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1146078 times)
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #4530 on: March 06, 2018, 08:54:27 AM »

Microdosing gone wrong. No problem though just blame the dodgy meat and sweep it under the carpet.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: March 06, 2018, 09:39:02 AM »

Microdosing gone wrong. No problem though just blame the dodgy meat and sweep it under the carpet.

Anyone else shocked that with the bigger named fighters positive test results don't silenced before being made public? I'd imagine protocols are in place among most sports to do just that with the bigger stars.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: March 06, 2018, 01:52:44 PM »

Anyone else shocked that with the bigger named fighters positive test results don't silenced before being made public? I'd imagine protocols are in place among most sports to do just that with the bigger stars.

The WBC enforce testing for their title fights whereas other organisations don't. There could of been continuous testing on from the first fight but Canelo dictates terms, delayed signing the contract and didn't get tested till 3 months out. There is your big name leverage.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: March 06, 2018, 02:00:19 PM »

My word, Jamie Mc is going to take on the monster Inoue in Japan.

McDonnell's > Yafia's > Smith's
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #4534 on: March 06, 2018, 03:22:31 PM »

The WBC enforce testing for their title fights whereas other organisations don't. There could of been continuous testing on from the first fight but Canelo dictates terms, delayed signing the contract and didn't get tested till 3 months out. There is your big name leverage.

It's sad isn't it.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4535 on: March 06, 2018, 06:28:06 PM »

It's sad isn't it.

It is what it is. GGG had a fair idea of what he was getting into when he chose Canelo over Billy Joe, a fight that had already been agreed pending the Danny Jacobs result.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: March 06, 2018, 06:31:16 PM »

It's sad isn't it.

It is what it is. GGG had a fair idea of what he was getting into when he chose Canelo over Billy Joe, a fight that had already been agreed pending the Danny Jacobs result.

Ha!

Was going to post this, but was too fiddly on my phone

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: March 07, 2018, 11:13:21 PM »

Gotta love the McDonnells.

Ritson gets to dismantle Cardle on the Whyte v Browne undercard.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: March 08, 2018, 06:22:52 PM »

1/12 Ritson. Cat well and truly out of the bag now.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: March 08, 2018, 06:43:08 PM »

There's so much good stuff happening right now. Boxnation have picked up Friday's Prograis vs Indongo card and Saturday's Mikey Garcia vs Lipinets. Matchroom have announced Josh Kelly has a good step up and James Tennyson should help make Martin Ward be in a good fight.

Gotta love the McDonnells.

Ritson gets to dismantle Cardle on the Whyte v Browne undercard.

They join Buglioni vs archetypal Gallagher fighter Callum Johnson on a strong undercard. 
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: March 09, 2018, 10:45:38 PM »

At 2.8lb Quigg is so far overweight the commission won't let him shed it and fight for the belt. It's not great news for anyone who was on unders.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: March 12, 2018, 07:11:39 PM »

Anyone got a clue what time Joe Joyce fight will be on sat?

Got to do an airport pickup early sun and never been to a boxing match before so fancy it as something to do, all I can see is doors open 4.30pm.

Cheers
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: March 12, 2018, 08:32:11 PM »

Got to do an airport pickup early sun and never been to a boxing match before so fancy it as something to do, all I can see is doors open 4.30pm.

Cheers

Says 21:30 on Oddschecker, so I'd usually allow an hour on top.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: March 17, 2018, 12:38:23 PM »

Cheers

Hayemaker ain't forthcoming with any details. At a guess you could be out of York Hall by 11 assuming Joyce is last on.

It's on Channel 5 from 10:30 to midnight. Usually that's the live headliner then replay of chief support.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: March 17, 2018, 07:54:25 PM »

Anyone else big on Askin tonight?
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: