blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:04:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 415750 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1650 on: February 15, 2013, 01:00:57 PM »

He has me in stitches though.

He called one blokes river bet last night, the bloke flips A 9 for top pair. Grey waits for what seems like forever, then stand up and raises his cards as high in the air as he can reach, then he slams them face up on the table and cries: "Haha! You have A 9, I have A 10!"

The older I get, the better I was.
corkeye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1651 on: February 15, 2013, 01:03:36 PM »

His hair pisses me off too
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: February 15, 2013, 02:21:47 PM »

I declared 'flush, but not a good one' on the river last night versus one of the most annoying characters at G Teesside (and that's a tough league to be near the top of)
He also declares flush and I say, yeah proably beating me and flip  three clubs
He shows the  and then slowly flips the 

I'm embarrassed to say that I skimmed my cards directly at him in the vain hope of inflicting a sever paper cut on his neck.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: February 15, 2013, 04:27:46 PM »

a couple of years back at Caesars:

Hand13
All decorum is lost in this hand.
Folded round to me on button and I have 55. Pot is 10k so I go ahead and shove.
BB asks for a count - this takes dealer a couple of minutes as I have loads of ante chips in my stack.
BB thinks for about 2 mins as I watch the baseball.
BB calmly calls with............POCKET ACES!!?Huh?Huh?
At this point I lose it completely as do a couple of the other players.
As the flop is being dealt I am shouting profanities, waving my arms around like a Cairo traffic policeman and randomly jabbing my figure at seat 1.
I then notice that flop is 4,7,8, T
River is..........6.
I shout "COME ON!", veins bulging out of my forehead like a deranged Leyton Hewitt and am warned to calm down by tournament director.
Up to 120k now.
Never seen a slowroll like that before.
In the words of Lt Jonathan Kendrick : "Private Santiago is dead, and that is a tragedy. But he is dead because he had no code. He is dead because he had no honor, and God was watching."
Or something like that anyway.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: February 15, 2013, 04:45:31 PM »

There is this Vietnamese prick who is/was a reg on the Vegas tables who is the worst slow roller ever.

At showdown he will do stuff like just flip over the king if he has AK on a A high board, or if he has 2 pair just flip the lower card he has paired up, then wait for you to show and flips his other card if ahead. He does it ALL the time too, newer/shyer players tend not to say anything. What's worse is if you pull him up on it and ask him to showdown properly he just tells you to do one and it makes him even worse. I basically never ever get into fights, its just not me, but the closest I've ever got to a fight at a poker table was with this prick. 
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: February 15, 2013, 05:44:11 PM »

Hand13
BB asks for a count - this takes dealer a couple of minutes as I have loads of ante chips in my stack.
As the flop is being dealt I am shouting profanities, waving my arms around like a Cairo traffic policeman and randomly jabbing my figure at seat 1.
River is..........6.
I shout "COME ON!", veins bulging out of my forehead like a deranged Leyton Hewitt and am warned to calm down by tournament director.
Up to 120k now.
In the words of Lt Jonathan Kendrick : "Private Santiago is dead, and that is a tragedy. But he is dead because he had no code. He is dead because he had no honor, and God was watching."

I'm trying to work out who woyuld piss me off more in this hand, might not be the guy with Aces.

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: February 15, 2013, 05:45:09 PM »

Hand13
River is..........6.
Up to 120k now.

I'm trying to work out who woyuld piss me off more in this hand, might not be the guy with Aces.
lol

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: February 17, 2013, 04:39:36 PM »

He called one blokes river bet last night, the bloke flips A 9 for top pair. Grey waits for what seems like forever, then stand up and raises his cards as high in the air as he can reach, then he slams them face up on the table and cries: "Haha! You have A 9, I have A 10!"

At Alea one night, a guy on the table was slowrolling all and sundry. Marco (The guy you're speaking of), was on the table, and the random guy put a pretty nasty one on him. I dont know if Marco knew it was a slowroll or not, but about an hour later, I got called over for a ruling.

The hand had played to the river, with the random guy and Marco in the pot. It was a pretty big pot, £300-£400 or so. The random guy had turned over his hand to show top pair. By the time I was called over, Marco had been sat there for a minute expressionless. I informed him that he must show or muck his hand, to which he did nothing. After a further 30 seconds, I informed him that he had 10 seconds to either show or muck, or his hand would be dead (I was actually crying inside, praying to god he was gonna show a winner because the random was a douche). After 9 seconds, he calmly turned over a set and raked in the pot without a word.

Best slowroll ever
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: February 17, 2013, 04:52:05 PM »

At Alea one night, a guy on the table was slowrolling all and sundry. Marco (The guy you're speaking of), was on the table, and the random guy put a pretty nasty one on him. I dont know if Marco knew it was a slowroll or not, but about an hour later, I got called over for a ruling.

The hand had played to the river, with the random guy and Marco in the pot. It was a pretty big pot, £300-£400 or so. The random guy had turned over his hand to show top pair. By the time I was called over, Marco had been sat there for a minute expressionless. I informed him that he must show or muck his hand, to which he did nothing. After a further 30 seconds, I informed him that he had 10 seconds to either show or muck, or his hand would be dead (I was actually crying inside, praying to god he was gonna show a winner because the random was a douche). After 9 seconds, he calmly turned over a set and raked in the pot without a word.

Best slowroll ever
so he does know he is doing it yes

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: February 17, 2013, 05:06:28 PM »

Best slowroll ever
so he does know he is doing it yes

Generally I dont think he knows the time he takes its wrong. However on this occasion, he definitely did.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: February 17, 2013, 06:06:35 PM »

People who clearly don't know how to rate a good old fry up.

Ah! The element of surprise
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: February 17, 2013, 07:19:08 PM »

Getting robbed again

Just me
corkeye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1662 on: February 17, 2013, 07:43:55 PM »

People who are too fucking lazy to get enough butter for their toast first time round, and leave bits of toasted bred crumbs in the butter.

Also the same can be said for twats making multiple cups of tea/coffee and wreck the sugar by using tea/coffee drenched teaspoons. Twats.
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: February 17, 2013, 11:28:54 PM »

People who speed out of junctions to cut in front of you and then insist on driving at 20mph in a 30.

Happened to me in the snow the other day, the other guy clearly busted his balls stamping so hard on his accelerator to get infront of me (not even rush hour - there was hardly any traffic), and then didn't hit 10mph once. It was only dusty snow as well, hadn't even started to get slippy.... Can safely say that was one of the most frustrating moments of my entire life!
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: February 17, 2013, 11:32:06 PM »

People who speed out of junctions to cut in front of you and then insist on driving at 20mph in a 30.

Happened to me in the snow the other day, the other guy clearly busted his balls stamping so hard on his accelerator to get infront of me (not even rush hour - there was hardly any traffic), and then didn't hit 10mph once. It was only dusty snow as well, hadn't even started to get slippy.... Can safely say that was one of the most frustrating moments of my entire life!

really?

got a lot of pain ahead then

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: