blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:14:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 411641 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2011, 09:56:57 PM »

You go to the cinema and the queue for popcorn is over 1 mile long. But the kids serving behind the counter are all moving like molasses, so slow, so clueless. The kid who served me had many stars on his badge and yet he was the slowest of them all. I wanted to elbow him in the face to wake him up.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2011, 10:51:39 PM »

AK vs AQ.

In tournaments of any significance it's guaranteed to end in tears when this matchup shows up.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Solaris

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2011, 11:17:51 PM »

Americans at golf tournaments shouting stupid shit as the ball flies off the tee.

It's not going to "GET IN THE HOLE" when the hole is 400+ yards anyway you stupid *****. So stop shouting it.
Solaris

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2011, 11:22:11 PM »

The Government giving everyone the day off work for the recent Royal wedding.

"We've decided to make today a bank holiday"

Well thank you very much!! It doesn't cost the government a penny yet they get the credit for being so generous!!

It's the struggling businesses who still have to pay the staff for doing nothing whilst losing a days productivity in to the bargain.

If you say that there's 20,000,000 workers in the UK on an average £100 per day that's 2 billion quid in wages with zero output.

Great way to bolster a struggling economy.

Fortunately for the Government most people in the UK are too stupid to realise what a fuck up that day off was for the economy as their brains can't think further ahead than next week's family credit cheque.

Err, it wasn't an official bank holiday, so if a business wanted you to work that day, you did.

The only people who should be blamed for letting staff have the day off are the management teams who decided to let it happen.
Skippy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2011, 11:45:42 PM »

People who don't say 'thank you' when you say 'bless you'.

You aren't supposed to say thank you. Every time you say thank you after someone says bless you, an angel dies. Or at least that what I was told (but I can't remember who, and I can't find a link, so now I just feel mentally ill).
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2011, 02:26:25 AM »

Missing a winner
Being hungry
ppl winning tournaments

Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2011, 05:45:46 AM »

Well thank you very much!! It doesn't cost the government a penny yet they get the credit for being so generous!!

It's the struggling businesses who still have to pay the staff for doing nothing whilst losing a days productivity in to the bargain.

If you say that there's 20,000,000 workers in the UK on an average £100 per day that's 2 billion quid in wages with zero output.

Fortunately for the Government most people in the UK are too stupid to realise what a fuck up that day off was for the economy as their brains can't think further ahead than next week's family credit cheque.

Err, it wasn't an official bank holiday, so if a business wanted you to work that day, you did.

The only people who should be blamed for letting staff have the day off are the management teams who decided to let it happen.

It was an official Bank Holiday - just like next year's will be for the Diamond Jubilee

But business's don't have to let people have any Bank Holiday's off - they'd probably have some kind of backlash from the employees if they didn't though, which might end up costing them more over the long term.

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2011, 06:57:03 AM »

It was a public Holiday - just like next year's will be for the Diamond Jubilee

But business's don't have to let people have any public Holiday's off - they'd probably have some kind of backlash from the employees if they didn't though, which might end up costing them more over the long term.

FYP

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2011, 07:53:22 AM »

People who don't say 'thank you' when you say 'bless you'.

You aren't supposed to say thank you. Every time you say thank you after someone says bless you, an angel dies. Or at least that what I was told (but I can't remember who, and I can't find a link, so now I just feel mentally ill).

kids at our school used to say this.  only it was a fairy that died.  I didn't want to post it first though Smiley

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2011, 09:32:38 AM »

It was a public Holiday - just like next year's will be for the Diamond Jubilee

But business's don't have to let people have any public Holiday's off - they'd probably have some kind of backlash from the employees if they didn't though, which might end up costing them more over the long term.

FYP

Twas all dependent on the wording of your contracts.

If they state 20 days + public holidays then you have to give them the day off.

If they state 28 days including public holidays you can tell them to GTFI.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2011, 09:35:24 AM »

People who think that the Black country is part of Birmingham.

Ah! The element of surprise
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2011, 09:41:21 AM »

Getting to McDonalds at 10.31am
Solaris

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2011, 09:45:54 AM »

It was an official Bank Holiday - just like next year's will be for the Diamond Jubilee

But business's don't have to let people have any Bank Holiday's off - they'd probably have some kind of backlash from the employees if they didn't though, which might end up costing them more over the long term.

Err, no it wasn't. As someone has pointed out, it was a public holiday.

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2011, 11:12:31 AM »

monday mornings

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2011, 11:25:26 AM »

mornings

FYP