blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:02:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 411442 times)
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: December 12, 2011, 07:51:10 PM »

My mate has a background in economics and tried to cash in on the dotcom boom by setting up a company to insure against gazumping/gazundering. Didn't really take off, suppose it's hard to get everyone to sign up to it before hand....

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: December 13, 2011, 10:43:55 AM »

Demanding customers  Angry

Very rarely get pissed off by one, just came seriously close to blowing up on one right now. Might have cost £200k in business so it was a good job the conversation was over the phone as I might have struggled to conceal my real feelings in real life.
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: December 16, 2011, 06:10:10 PM »

Piss me off: that youtube streaming is so slow via WIFI on my netbook that I keep having to put up with the little 'spooling ring' all the time.

Make me happy: that they coded it so that the spooling ring turns into a game of 'hungry worm' to give you something to do while you're waiting. Cheesy

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: December 16, 2011, 06:49:11 PM »

England and snow. 3 1/2 hours for a 45 min round trip journey ffs.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: December 16, 2011, 09:25:54 PM »

Firing  bullets at the monte Carlo like I own an uzzi

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: December 18, 2011, 11:31:36 PM »

When a tv camera is pointed at an ex-boxer why are they compelled to shadow box into it. Everytime I see Joe Calzaghe on the telly he's bobbin and weavin and throwing out 3 punch combos down the lens before grinning like a loon. Loved him as a boxer but them times are long gone now Joseph and it's time to move on. I can't think of any other sport where this happens. If the camera pointed at Nick Faldo for example he wouldn't feel the urge to splash one out the bunker for old times sake and I don't see Steve Davis bridging down the lens with an imaginary cue.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: December 19, 2011, 05:35:37 PM »

When a tv camera is pointed at an ex-boxer why are they compelled to shadow box into it. Everytime I see Joe Calzaghe on the telly he's bobbin and weavin and throwing out 3 punch combos down the lens before grinning like a loon. Loved him as a boxer but them times are long gone now Joseph and it's time to move on. I can't think of any other sport where this happens. If the camera pointed at Nick Faldo for example he wouldn't feel the urge to splash one out the bunker for old times sake and I don't see Steve Davis bridging down the lens with an imaginary cue.

Same with wrestlers tbh

J Lennon
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: December 20, 2011, 05:19:12 PM »

ffs grinding all day winning 2 buyins  and last hand you are delt    and run into 
ScottMGee

View Profile
« Reply #848 on: December 20, 2011, 07:58:12 PM »

You are dealt  and the board comes  x x 
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: December 25, 2011, 06:21:51 PM »

Nits in Vegas bitching because you don't want to chop blind on blind. After a 10 hour flight which costs 600 notes I couldn't give a shit about saving a buck tbh, those hands in the blinds can be fun too.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 08:03:38 AM by Woodsey » Logged
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: January 05, 2012, 08:01:38 AM »

Mother fucking bastard airlines  Angry

Snap booked a flight to Manila last night as I spotted the price was creeping up, its happened before that the price has got unaffordable quickly and I've had to change destination as a result.

Checked again this morning and the price has dropped down to its original level and I've paid an extra £160 for no reason ';l,d[s[]w.z[.qwz[.q,0q,s0qks[k
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: January 05, 2012, 08:21:44 AM »

Snap booked a flight to Manila last night as I spotted the price was creeping up, its happened before that the price has got unaffordable quickly and I've had to change destination as a result.

Checked again this morning and the price has dropped down to its original level and I've paid an extra £160 for no reason ';l,d[s[]w.z[.qwz[.q,0q,s0qks[k

Who you flying with Woodsey? When?

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: January 05, 2012, 08:23:04 AM »

Malaysian airlines on 22nd March, your gone by then though right?
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: January 05, 2012, 08:49:15 AM »

Yes we will be back by then (can't even afford to LOOK at Malaysian Airlines  Wink )

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 05, 2012, 08:54:45 AM »

Mother fucking bastard airlines  Angry

Yes we will be back by then (can't even afford to LOOK at Malaysian Airlines  Wink )

Well it WAS £570 which is a good price as far as I'm concerned, with great times/connections too. Its back to £570 again now I've booked lol.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: