blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:59:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 411523 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: June 01, 2012, 12:01:38 AM »

Alzheimer's disease .......and why the hospitals say my grandpa can't have the "better" medicine because it's too expensive.
Horrible disease mate. My grandad had it and my dad is showing the first signs of it. It's terrible for families to watch their loved ones go through it.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: June 01, 2012, 12:45:45 AM »

being poor

Just me
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: June 01, 2012, 11:58:03 AM »

being poor

'todays big screen tv, sky, car, takeaways, gamble poor' or not being able to eat poor?
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: June 01, 2012, 01:16:50 PM »

being poor

'todays big screen tv, sky, car, takeaways, gamble poor' or not being able to eat poor?

not being able to eat poor/ gf buys 800£ bag when she owes u 1.3k sigh

Just me
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: June 01, 2012, 02:20:07 PM »

Lol gfs ever pay their debts... One of my Exes used to try run down her tab with 'favours'.. It got to the point where I would rather just tell her to shut up for a couple of hours and I would wipe a bit off.

Went into the bookies earlier. Gave a slip over. Guy says not been settled yet mate. This is Mexico v Bosnia which finished approx 12hrs ago.. I said why has it not been settled yet, his response " because its not been settled" Not sure if he was trying to be smart or is just thick. Either way it annoyed me.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: June 01, 2012, 02:21:52 PM »

Lol gfs ever pay their debts... One of my Exes used to try run down her tab with 'favours'.. It got to the point where I would rather just tell her to shut up for a couple of hours and I would wipe a bit off.

Went into the bookies earlier. Gave a slip over. Guy says not been settled yet mate. This is Mexico v Bosnia which finished approx 12hrs ago.. I said why has it not been settled yet, his response " because its not been settled" Not sure if he was trying to be smart or is just thick. Either way it annoyed me.

Cheesy
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: June 01, 2012, 02:30:04 PM »

Alzheimer's disease .......and why the hospitals say my grandpa can't have the "better" medicine because it's too expensive.
Horrible disease mate. My grandad had it and my dad is showing the first signs of it. It's terrible for families to watch their loved ones go through it.
It's awful mate
I want to sugest paying for the "better" treatment but the only knowledge I have of it is small
And my kids future would suffer financially it's a tough spot!

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: June 01, 2012, 02:45:49 PM »

It's awful mate
I want to sugest paying for the "better" treatment but the only knowledge I have of it is small

It's a tough one mate. They are not in any pain but it's heartbreaking and would the more expensive drugs make that much difference. My grandad spent the last 3 years of his life in a home and thought I was my dad. He kept calling me jimmy and asking me about life in the army.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: June 01, 2012, 02:50:23 PM »

It's awful mate

You need to speak to his doc and ask him how much better 'better' means, and they will know the price is. In all honestly you don't really know what is going to happen with any given drug as different people respond differently to different drugs. It may work for him it may not, the only way to find out is to try it.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: June 01, 2012, 04:11:15 PM »

Having to use a fecking launderette when your washing machine breaks down, I ain't no student  Angry
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: June 01, 2012, 05:26:11 PM »

What is it about the Solar Energy business that attracts all the cowboys?
Oh I just need you to sign what we discussed, so I can pass this on to the surveyor.
-You want me to sign here?
Yes, without this, the surveyor cannot come out. It's just for him
-Is this an order? A purchase order for £11,000?
...............................................Yes.
-I'm not signing it. (thrust it back at him)
Some people

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: June 01, 2012, 05:26:43 PM »

Having to use a fecking launderette when your washing machine breaks down, I ain't no student  Angry

Good place to meet students though Wink

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: June 01, 2012, 05:29:01 PM »

Tough work shipping the birds if your 41 though mate  Grin
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: June 01, 2012, 05:39:30 PM »

Tough work shipping the birds if your 41 though mate  Grin

I've got 1 month to go, fml Wink

J Lennon
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: June 01, 2012, 05:49:21 PM »

paying 8£ session fee then get stacked next hand with no more cash on you

Just me
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: