blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:05:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 413835 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1140 on: June 14, 2012, 08:32:14 PM »

TCM

Huge intrusive channel logos in the corner of the screen, or even worse, ads for upcoming shows.

Tonight- New Crime at 9

The older I get, the better I was.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: June 14, 2012, 08:47:38 PM »

Greek Orthodox christenings.

the event was fine apart from the length, over an hour. By the time is was close to the end we had 20 screaming babies, 10 toddlers running around and the church half empty with parents having to take their kids outside.

Also had cat put down today, not sure what i will say to my kids...Sad

Pretty sure it won't have started on time either!

Bloody greeks

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: June 14, 2012, 10:47:09 PM »

SKY TV and Sky Customer services

We brought Sky in April after some reluctance from myself (We get like 100 channels free on free view) .  Since April we have had numerous issues with them, they've changed our Sky viewing box 3 times and when they initially sent us our router, they did so without any wires whatsoever..

Today I spoke to Sky a customer service agent who couldn't deal with my problem so she escalated it to her manager.  Now this guy was a real piece of work, I was completely polite and asked for some empathy as we have had numerous issues, he was reluctant to even speak to me and told me there was nothing he could do as we had Sky installed from a 3rd party company (who Sky put me thru to) the analogy he gave was the following

"If you buy a tin of beans from Tesco's and it was moldy (I know he lacked any intelligence) would you send the beans back to Heinz and ask for a refund"..?

I politely told the Sky manager that buying a can of beans is completely different from signing up to a Credit agreement which you do with Sky when you sign up and also as a company Sky were vicariously liable for any issues I have with the 3rd party company.  The Sky manager then told me he couldn't do anything else for me and was terminating my call, I then asked him to put me thru to his manager he refused and put the phone down on me..

All this from a company that has the catchphrase "Believe in Better"... 

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: June 14, 2012, 10:52:51 PM »

We brought Sky in April after some reluctance from myself (We get like 100 channels free on free view) .  Since April we have had numerous issues with them, they've changed our Sky viewing box 3 times and when they initially sent us our router, they did so without any wires whatsoever..

Today I spoke to Sky a customer service agent who couldn't deal with my problem so she escalated it to her manager.  Now this guy was a real piece of work, I was completely polite and asked for some empathy as we have had numerous issues, he was reluctant to even speak to me and told me there was nothing he could do as we had Sky installed from a 3rd party company (who Sky put me thru to) the analogy he gave was the following

"If you buy a tin of beans from Tesco's and it was moldy (I know he lacked any intelligence) would you send the beans back to Heinz and ask for a refund"..?

I politely told the Sky manager that buying a can of beans is completely different from signing up to a Credit agreement which you do with Sky when you sign up and also as a company Sky were vicariously liable for any issues I have with the 3rd party company.  The Sky manager then told me he couldn't do anything else for me and was terminating my call, I then asked him to put me thru to his manager he refused and put the phone down on me..

Hi Bang bang i work at sky customer services Help TV i am in work on saturday and will investigate for you and see if their is anything at all i can do!

I am hopeing (not that it is any excuse) that this came from an out sourced call center rather then from sky!

Will message you and get some details from you and see what i can sort out!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: June 14, 2012, 10:56:52 PM »

Hi Bang bang i work at sky customer services Help TV i am in work on saturday and will investigate for you and see if their is anything at all i can do!

I am hopeing (not that it is any excuse) that this came from an out sourced call center rather then from sky!

Thanks Bronto...

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: June 14, 2012, 11:01:57 PM »

Thanks Bronto...

Disclaimer to everyone who sees this i dont have a magic wand! But i do like to believe i am pretty good at fixing issues for people! Or finding the right people to get things fixed! I dont have super magicall sky offers to give out but if you have any questions i dont mind people messaging me them and i will see if i can fix them!

Thanks for the wages Wink

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1146 on: June 15, 2012, 07:39:49 AM »

Thanks Bronto...

Disclaimer to everyone who sees this i dont have a magic wand! But i do like to believe i am pretty good at fixing issues for people! Or finding the right people to get things fixed! I dont have super magicall sky offers to give out but if you have any questions i dont mind people messaging me them and i will see if i can fix them!

Thanks for the wages Wink

Bob.

The older I get, the better I was.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: June 15, 2012, 12:09:18 PM »

Finding out you are intolerent to cheese at 28yrs old when you abso love that cheesey goodness! fml.

Although it does explain why I have felt completely shit pretty much my entire life.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: June 15, 2012, 03:55:29 PM »

Shit food in shopping centres

Ah! The element of surprise
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: June 15, 2012, 04:54:25 PM »

Chris on big brother what a wanker!

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: June 15, 2012, 05:12:42 PM »

Big Brother. I refuse to watch it.

leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: June 15, 2012, 05:18:54 PM »

I honestly don't watch it ......but the mrs and girls do I hear his annoying voice over everything

He cant wait to tell everyone he is a doorman and a balif......

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: June 15, 2012, 05:23:39 PM »

I honestly don't watch it ......but the mrs and girls do I hear his annoying voice over everything

Like the gif Lee Smiley

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: June 15, 2012, 05:32:16 PM »

Like the gif Lee Smiley
Guys who claim to be technophobes who can do gifs. Tried google and got gilfs Sad

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: June 15, 2012, 07:23:36 PM »

The rain. Enough already.

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: