blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:02:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 413920 times)
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: September 30, 2012, 08:53:47 PM »

Hangovers!

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: October 01, 2012, 01:50:02 AM »

cyclists on the roads

horses on the roads

people on the roads who insist on around 50% of the speed limit, however safe the road is

1 tabling the sunday mil for 4 hours after you've finished the rest of your session only to lose 3 flips (one of them being for a top 20 stack) and bust in 409th, especially when in two of the flips you flop a flush draw with two overs, and turn a gut shot in one, only to brick EVERYTHING! :@@@@@@@@@@@@
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: October 13, 2012, 09:37:48 AM »

People who say 'accys' instead of 'accas'

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: October 13, 2012, 11:45:22 AM »

People who say 'AKA' instead of 'also known as'

Ah! The element of surprise
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: October 13, 2012, 12:02:41 PM »

People who say people who say instead of people just letting people say whatever people want to say, within reason.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: October 13, 2012, 09:12:03 PM »

Restaurant with super shit service

Just me
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: October 14, 2012, 11:01:40 AM »

My sister

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: October 14, 2012, 11:46:44 AM »

People who say people who say instead of people just letting people say whatever people want to say, within reason.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: October 14, 2012, 12:10:28 PM »

Ah! The element of surprise
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: October 14, 2012, 04:36:56 PM »

My sister
Ha ....this

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: October 14, 2012, 04:46:11 PM »

Big 6

Just me
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: October 15, 2012, 01:26:16 PM »

I have a months worth of things:

YouTube video's from partners who have loads of subscribers but pump out videos not much longer than the advert you have to watch before the video actually starts....tilting beyond words..    Athene is becoming number one villain here.

Hospitals: Yes I am grateful you helped my little girl out with her broken leg, but having a 3 year old wait 2hrs to have a pot on is beyond unacceptable. I let slide the mistakes for not telling us to go get an X-ray after the pot was put on but then having to come back the week after (pay £3 to park) and wait another 2hrs is wrong, a 3 year old in what can only be called a sauna type environment of the LGI is a damming reflection of the NHS. There was about 4 huge blunders on their part in the whole process we have gone through with a simple break, perish the thought we had to go through something more long term there.

I having been going to our local church for a while now with the kids and what I have encountered is really worrying (not for me but the catholic church in general, what with slipping numbers and aging attendee's) trend. It seems that the 'volunteers' are rather cold to new people, rather unwelcoming and set in their ways, where this is not a real revelation I do find it a little odd. Are church goers supposed to be friendly and welcoming to new people going to church? surly a fresh family is a perfect gift for them to embrace and keep the parish flourishing for years to come? Sometimes I feel like the majority there just want things to stay in the past and its frustrating, max 10 years left for the church to exists in my parish if it stays the same.

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: October 15, 2012, 01:35:45 PM »

YouTube video's from partners who have loads of subscribers but pump out videos not much longer than the advert you have to watch before the video actually starts....tilting beyond words..    Athene is becoming number one villain here.

Hospitals: Yes I am grateful you helped my little girl out with her broken leg, but having a 3 year old wait 2hrs to have a pot on is beyond unacceptable. I let slide the mistakes for not telling us to go get an X-ray after the pot was put on but then having to come back the week after (pay £3 to park) and wait another 2hrs is wrong, a 3 year old in what can only be called a sauna type environment of the LGI is a damming reflection of the NHS. There was about 4 huge blunders on their part in the whole process we have gone through with a simple break, perish the thought we had to go through something more long term there.

I having been going to our local church for a while now with the kids and what I have encountered is really worrying (not for me but the catholic church in general, what with slipping numbers and aging attendee's) trend. It seems that the 'volunteers' are rather cold to new people, rather unwelcoming and set in their ways, where this is not a real revelation I do find it a little odd. Are church goers supposed to be friendly and welcoming to new people going to church? surly a fresh family is a perfect gift for them to embrace and keep the parish flourishing for years to come? Sometimes I feel like the majority there just want things to stay in the past and its frustrating, max 10 years left for the church to exists in my parish if it stays the same.

How many Church Members does it take to change a lightbulb?

CHANGE?!?

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1393 on: October 15, 2012, 03:28:12 PM »

I thought under 50's only went to church so their kids could get into the right primary school.

(This is joke in case anyone gets over excited)

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: October 15, 2012, 05:33:46 PM »

I thought under 50's only went to church so their kids could get into the right primary school.

(This is joke in case anyone gets over excited)

guilty, but we still expected a little community spirit from the over 70's!
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: