blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:52:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Laxie Goes Primetime
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 74 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie Goes Primetime  (Read 143225 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 01:04:54 PM »

You will crack it I'm sure.

I have peanut butter in a morning so when you come up the supplies will be in.

Excellent!  We must get planning on that visit too now that everyone has settled back in around the place.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 02:20:08 PM »

Good luck Laxie

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2011, 02:28:42 PM »

mbn to have amatay post in your diary.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2011, 02:29:58 PM »

Good luck Laxie

Cheers ya nutter.  How's the back these days?

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2011, 02:33:27 PM »

mbn to have amatay post in your diary.

What are you doing here?  Riff raff have their own section.  Banned from entering tournaments in Vegas?  Shocking stuff kebab boy.

cdw1111
sandancer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2011, 07:15:51 PM »

Can someone on Team Jaxie pm me the password for Gers game tonight please.

shy bairns get nowt
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2011, 07:58:15 PM »

Can someone on Team Jaxie pm me the password for Gers game tonight please.

Soz, was away from the computer but just sent now so hopefully you'll get there in time. 

cdw1111
sandancer

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2011, 07:59:24 PM »

TY Dawn

shy bairns get nowt
SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2011, 08:25:39 PM »

Just skimmed this diary.

Cliffs

Laxie moved in with Jack
She gave up smokes
Now she's pregnant and has cravings for peanut butter

Congrats!
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2011, 08:44:21 PM »

Good luck Laxie

Ha, took me a few seconds but im guessing your referring to a blog post? Wink If so its fine ty. Got a little scar lol

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2011, 09:17:35 PM »

Good luck Laxie

Ha, took me a few seconds but im guessing your referring to a blog post? Wink If so its fine ty. Got a little scar lol

I was and not surprised to hear you were scarred ffs!  Impressive markings to be fair.  lol

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2011, 09:21:03 PM »

Just skimmed this diary.

Cliffs

Laxie moved in with Jack
She gave up smokes
Now she's pregnant and has cravings for peanut butter

Congrats!

Behave you!  No fear of that rumour ever being true.

The peanut butter, however, could pose a few problems.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2011, 09:19:35 AM »

Poor Jack.   

I went on a bit of a rampage yesterday.  Nothing to do with Jack and the plan was to get all emotion out of the way before he got home from work, so as not to upset him too.  Actually, I tend to close up shop and say nothing when I'm in a mood if others are around.  He's spotted that, which means I need to gather meself to stop him worrying.  The goal was to be rid of the issues in time to be chipper when he he landed.  For me, that means getting up and doing some real work.

What does a girl do when she's off the smokes and needs to let off steam?  Strip wallpaper off walls obv.  And then mix a batch of filler to randomly sort walls where required.  May as well start scraping and prepping the walls in the hallway too for good measure.  By the time he got home, I was looking slightly deranged...but at least there was a bit done around the place.  Try as I might to fake it with a smile and a bit of chat, he saw right through it all and asked what was wrong.  Can't seem to get anything past him, ffs!  And with that, I went to put a first coat of paint on the loo walls...as ya do. 

To be fair to him, he's figured out just the right mixture of 'give her space' and sneak attack cuddles to keep things under control and I was grand in no time.  Today the plan is to complete the loo.  I'm much calmer now, so I've brewed a pot of coffee because I'll need caffeine to kick me into gear.  Need to have the painting out of the way by 4pm for our grocery delivery.  That's another story in itself. 

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2011, 09:38:04 AM »

Grocery shopping.  It's not necessarily something I look forward to, but at least it's shopping that doesn't require trying things on.  In fact, I don't mind the actual shopping side of it at all.  It's the lugging the lot to and from the car that I have issues with. 

Don't have to worry about that here.  It's all done online.  Huh?  All ordered and delivered without leaving yer sofa?  Excellent!  Except that my brain doesn't work that way.  I gather a list in me head as the week goes on.  I need to be able to see the items in the aisles to say, "Oh yeah, that was on the list."  I'm abso rubbish at recalling the list from me sofa - staring at a computer screen.  Bring on the brain freeze panic.  And when me brain freezes, god help ya if ya expect me to recall anything.  Poor Jack.  He hadn't received that memo...until our first sofa shopping trip.  He's got it now.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2011, 09:48:07 AM »

We've the best part of a month put down now.  It's taken work on both our parts to figure out exactly what makes the other tick.  And we've both had to work on our own issues as well.  Add gardening, painting and shopping into the mix...and we're still laughing and enjoying each other's company with no regrets?  Yep.  Go figure.  Who woulda thunk it?   I think we've done a pretty damn good job of it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 74 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: