blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:55:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Laxie Goes Primetime
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 ... 74 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie Goes Primetime  (Read 143199 times)
TRIP5
If you can't say someting nice, at least try to be funny...

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: October 22, 2011, 07:15:38 PM »

She's a teen ffs!  They're flighty and unreliable when it comes to stuff like that.  Plus I forgot to mention it to her when we were chatting on Skype last night.  Can ya tell we're related?

I was always taught if you cant say something nice keep yer feckin trap shut Wink

P.S. Still open for Mini-Laxie to be my X-Shafter friend Wink

xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 22, 2011, 07:18:04 PM »

She's a teen ffs!  They're flighty and unreliable when it comes to stuff like that.  Plus I forgot to mention it to her when we were chatting on Skype last night.  Can ya tell we're related?

I was always taught if you cant say something nice keep yer feckin trap shut Wink

xx

Slagging amongst family members is accepted and expected.  Anything less and we'd be worried about each other.  lol  xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 22, 2011, 07:23:29 PM »

On a side note but not totally unrelated because it's more reality telly rubbish..........

I was watching that new Katie Price drivel this afternoon when I spotted Jay McKray from this year's Big Brother is one of the contestants on her show too!!! "Well, WTF is going on?" says I to meself as I google for answers.  How can he be in her final 12 when he's sat in Big Brother?  Well, the show was pre-recorded obv, but still. 

Turns out I'm not seeing things and it is in fact him.  Also his real name isn't even Jay.  And I sat through the entire hour of the show hoping for some clue as to what he was doing on it, apart from the obvious.  Even after the google fest I'm still low on answers.  Robbed on so many levels for my Saturday. Sigh. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
TRIP5
If you can't say someting nice, at least try to be funny...

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 22, 2011, 07:35:01 PM »

On a side note but not totally unrelated because it's more reality telly rubbish..........

I was watching that new Katie Price drivel this afternoon when I spotted Jay McKray from this year's Big Brother is one of the contestants on her show too!!! "Well, WTF is going on?" says I to meself as I google for answers.  How can he be in her final 12 when he's sat in Big Brother?  Well, the show was pre-recorded obv, but still.  

Turns out I'm not seeing things and it is in fact him.  Also his real name isn't even Jay.  And I sat through the entire hour of the show hoping for some clue as to what he was doing on it, apart from the obvious.  Even after the google fest I'm still low on answers.  Robbed on so many levels for my Saturday. Sigh.  
Ha, no way!!!!

I thought I was the only one to realise that!! Thing is the KP thing was filmed eons ago so he obv. didnt win!!

Is his name not really Jay??? Wait til Louis finds out!!!

xx
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 08:50:25 PM by TRIP5 » Logged

TKP FOR APAT!!!
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 23, 2011, 11:27:07 AM »

Rugby World Cup.  Why is the final ALWAYS so boring?!  I look forward to it every time and every time I struggle to stay focussed watching.  Found myself literally watching paint dry instead this morning.  That's bad.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 23, 2011, 11:36:15 AM »

Jack was away from 5am yesterday on a walk of some sort.  He lands home some time in the next couple of hours to a room that isn't much different from when he left.  Sigh.  I'd great intentions of finishing off the room yesterday, but my neck and back finally said enough is enough.  Was a matter of time and I'm really surprised they've held out for so long to be honest.  Instead of a room that's finished, we're looking at a bit of a teaser...it's soooooooooooooo close to done, it's unreal.

I spent yesterday resting the injuries and took my meds to reduce the swelling in the discs.  One more dose this morning and I'm back to the painting for the day.  Would really love to be able to change out of these painting clothes for the last time tonight.  Fingers crossed. 

Hope you all have a good Sunday!

curnow

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 23, 2011, 12:52:15 PM »

I was watching that new Katie Price drivel this afternoon when I spotted Jay McKray from this year's Big Brother is one of the contestants on her show too!!! "Well, WTF is going on?" says I to meself as I google for answers.  How can he be in her final 12 when he's sat in Big Brother?  Well, the show was pre-recorded obv, but still. 

Turns out I'm not seeing things and it is in fact him.  Also his real name isn't even Jay.  And I sat through the entire hour of the show hoping for some clue as to what he was doing on it, apart from the obvious.  Even after the google fest I'm still low on answers.  Robbed on so many levels for my Saturday. Sigh. 

his real name is Justin Waggott but imagine Jay McKray sounds better  http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1561145&highlight=waggott

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 23, 2011, 01:08:06 PM »

I was watching that new Katie Price drivel this afternoon when I spotted Jay McKray from this year's Big Brother is one of the contestants on her show too!!! "Well, WTF is going on?" says I to meself as I google for answers.  How can he be in her final 12 when he's sat in Big Brother?  Well, the show was pre-recorded obv, but still.  

Turns out I'm not seeing things and it is in fact him.  Also his real name isn't even Jay.  And I sat through the entire hour of the show hoping for some clue as to what he was doing on it, apart from the obvious.  Even after the google fest I'm still low on answers.  Robbed on so many levels for my Saturday. Sigh.  

his real name is Justin Waggott but imagine Jay McKray sounds better  http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1561145&highlight=waggott

Fourth post in says 'Look at this' and is a link to a movie clip  (Not suitable for work!!!) from the film 'Wrong Turn 3'.  That's Louise from this year's BB.  Good God, it gets worse by the minute!    
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 01:14:35 PM by Laxie » Logged

LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 23, 2011, 11:00:03 PM »

Tomorrow week Smiley
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 24, 2011, 10:12:43 AM »

Tomorrow week Smiley

TODAY week!!!  

But who's counting?  Countdowns drive Tighty doolally and we wouldn't dare do that.

Shogun112

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 24, 2011, 11:05:12 AM »

Final 12 is not final 12 any more... Its Final 11... He has been booted out of KP show.. Wonder why...
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 24, 2011, 11:22:27 AM »

Final 12 is not final 12 any more... Its Final 11... He has been booted out of KP show.. Wonder why...
     I know. I wanted to put up the good student smiley but can't find it lol.
Shogun112

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 24, 2011, 11:27:25 AM »

Tell us then?
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 24, 2011, 11:32:50 AM »

Tell us then?

It will all come out soon enough.............at this point please sing out loud the end theme tune to East Enders or some similar sinister 'come back to saturday cinema next week to see what happens to Zorro' type music. Tnx.
Shogun112

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 24, 2011, 11:48:30 AM »

Tell us then?

It will all come out soon enough.............at this point please sing out loud the end theme tune to East Enders or some similar sinister 'come back to saturday cinema next week to see what happens to Zorro' type music. Tnx.

Thats just rubbish..!!  Teasing us.!! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 ... 74 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: