blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 04:11:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272886 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Laxie Goes Primetime
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 74 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie Goes Primetime  (Read 145692 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #540 on: October 19, 2011, 01:52:33 PM »

Good to see you've started to run better with sofas. That's what happens when you're in a developed nation.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 19, 2011, 05:56:45 PM »

Too late.  We'd boxes to help us sort them with two categories...web & save.  Only say I had in any of it was saving a couple he'd planned for the 'web' box.  All the 'saved' CDs are in their new home on 2 smaller shelves in a spare bedroom.  The 'web' Cds are in boxes ready to be catalogued with the website, but it won't be done this week because we're up to our eyeballs in madness at the minute!

nooorrrrrrr - that doesn't sound too late to me.  Think we need to start some sort of campaign to save the CDs.  CDs should be on display in the living room or, at the very least, some other public area like the hallway imo.  Talking point innit for when your mates visit. 

Save the Leicester 1000 (or however many there are)!!!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 19, 2011, 06:21:45 PM »

Too late.  We'd boxes to help us sort them with two categories...web & save.  Only say I had in any of it was saving a couple he'd planned for the 'web' box.  All the 'saved' CDs are in their new home on 2 smaller shelves in a spare bedroom.  The 'web' Cds are in boxes ready to be catalogued with the website, but it won't be done this week because we're up to our eyeballs in madness at the minute!

nooorrrrrrr - that doesn't sound too late to me.  Think we need to start some sort of campaign to save the CDs.  CDs should be on display in the living room or, at the very least, some other public area like the hallway imo.  Talking point innit for when your mates visit. 

Don't you start too ffs!   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 19, 2011, 06:40:08 PM »

Sir donks thinks I'm way too harsh/brutal in relationships. We agreed to disagree.

If I was jack, I'd let you finish the decorating, then I would dump you.

Man up jack.

+1 to save the leicester thousand.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 19, 2011, 06:42:34 PM »

Sir donks thinks I'm way too harsh/brutal in relationships. We agreed to disagree.

If I was jack, I'd let you finish the decorating, then I would dump you.

Man up jack.

+1 to save the leicester thousand.

I can't imagine why Roll Eyes

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 19, 2011, 07:18:20 PM »

This.  Your CD, DVD and books tell people about you and stimulate discussion about, and sharing of, culture.  It is one step from here to Pol Pot imo.  Whenever i go to someones house that has none of these things at the very least lying around I am always suspicious that the person doesn't own them and isn't educated enough to understand the importance of such things.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 20, 2011, 12:44:29 AM »

This.  Your CD, DVD and books tell people about you and stimulate discussion about, and sharing of, culture.  It is one step from here to Pol Pot imo.  Whenever i go to someones house that has none of these things at the very least lying around I am always suspicious that the person doesn't own them and isn't educated enough to understand the importance of such things.

Mozart and Salt n Pepa sharing space on the same shelf might cause eyes to roll, but they're hanging together in the spare bedroom.  We didn't get rid of ALL of them.  We've just relocated them is all.

Meanwhile, you'll be happy to hear his wall of books in the hallway has and will remain...untouched.  He's got lots of them too as it happens.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 20, 2011, 09:14:40 AM »

I'm all for range merging on cd's. But Mozart? Change the locks when he is at work. Then dump him.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 20, 2011, 09:19:39 AM »

Delivery scheduled today.  Any time between 8am and 5pm.  Hope was 'later rather than soonest' so I could finish painting in that section of the room.

[X]  Sofa has landed first thing this morning.  There's a shocker.  lol

[  ]  Painting is done

[X]  Imma be busy today

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 20, 2011, 09:24:36 AM »

I'm all for range merging on cd's. But Mozart? Change the locks when he is at work. Then dump him.

Can't believe I got Salt and Pepa past ya!

Will take 'after' photos once it's all sorted.  Jack reckons that'll be some time Monday.  I'm hoping Saturday.  He's probably right...I'm just optimistic.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 20, 2011, 09:30:27 AM »

Save the Brookside compilation video

The campaign starts here, it shbould be in a museum not in a house

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 21, 2011, 11:08:54 AM »

Save the Brookside compilation video

The campaign starts here, it shbould be in a museum not in a house

Didn't even know Jack had that until 5 minutes ago when I asked him what you were on about.  Apparently it made it's way to the 'car boot' box we're giving to his niece.  Is this a bad thing?

Will be doing the very last of the de-clutter once I get this lounge painted.  And hopefully put the feet up by maybe next Thursday - because it's all systems go from Friday of next week. 

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 21, 2011, 01:48:45 PM »

I want to add a load ofmusic to my very old ipod. has he got all of this stuff on the computer and if so can I send my ipod up and you load everything else on it for me? Tnx. I thought as the paint was drying you would be looking for something else to do?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 21, 2011, 02:00:33 PM »

Do you remember this chap, Dawn?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 21, 2011, 02:02:43 PM »

She should do, she's about to hand him a nice cuppa by the looks of it

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 74 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: