blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:16:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272603 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Laxie Goes Primetime
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 74 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie Goes Primetime  (Read 143169 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: October 24, 2011, 11:50:45 AM »

Final 12 is not final 12 any more... Its Final 11... He has been booted out of KP show.. Wonder why...
     I know. I wanted to put up the good student smiley but can't find it lol.

Tell us then?

It will all come out soon enough.............at this point please sing out loud the end theme tune to East Enders or some similar sinister 'come back to saturday cinema next week to see what happens to Zorro' type music. Tnx.

A morning of half tales.  Ya tease.  BTW...

<<< was right next to the smiley ya used instead!!  

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 26, 2011, 10:07:25 AM »

ksjgh;dfkjvnlacmasd;klgujerguitbadfvnjdfcn WEJLDBsd;afkvadflvmcADVCNJSDKJ

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #602 on: October 26, 2011, 10:11:39 AM »

ksjgh;dfkjvnlacmasd;klgujerguitbadfvnjdfcn WEJLDBsd;afkvadflvmcADVCNJSDKJ

Pissed off cus you keyboard is broken?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 26, 2011, 10:13:38 AM »

And breeeeeeathe!  

Yesterday I did the gloss painting.  I'd taped off the walls and floor just so.  This guaranteed gloss only on gloss surfaces.  Proper painter, me...so I am.

This morning I removed the tape.  Gloss deffo only on gloss surfaces as planned.  However the walls I was trying to protect with the masking tape?  They now have to be touched up.  The fecking tape took the wall paint with it in a goodly few places.

I was meant to be done painting by the end of today.  Now I only 'might' be done.  Sighhhhhhhhhhhh.

[ ] starting to love painting

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 26, 2011, 11:57:39 AM »

Did you know, that in this country, they have people called painter's and decorator's?

Basically, you give them some monies, and you piss off out for the day. Far easier imo Wink

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #605 on: October 26, 2011, 12:29:40 PM »

Did you know, that in this country, they have people called painter's and decorator's?

Basically, you give them some monies, and you piss off out for the day. Far easier imo Wink

Very, VERY much this.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: October 28, 2011, 12:36:02 PM »

Very, VERY much this.

Like to think of it as my contribution to the house.  Never in all my years have I paid someone to paint the interior of any house I've lived in.  Would consider that laziness when there's nothing stopping me doing it meself.  For the minute - I'm happy to report a break from it.  Bar a wee punch list of touch ups, I'm done!!!

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: October 28, 2011, 12:37:48 PM »

Meanwhile, we're off to Ireland.  Currently sat at the airport bar giggling mad.  I made it through airport security without hassle.  They stopped Jack instead!    

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #608 on: October 28, 2011, 12:58:02 PM »

Meanwhile, we're off to Ireland.  Currently sat at the airport bar giggling mad.  I made it through airport security without hassle.  They stopped Jack instead!    

What? How on earth did he manage to look more dodgy than you do?

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 29, 2011, 11:14:13 AM »

What? How on earth did he manage to look more dodgy than you do?

Wouldn't mind but he'd just said to me (in a sarcastic tone) something along the lines of "I HAVE flown before ya know."  That was right before they made him open his case to take out the wee plastic bag of liquids he'd forgot to put in the tray. 

I was giggling mad and kept saying random things like, "YES!!!  GET IN!!!"  Pretty sure they were reconsidering their decision to leave me alone at that stage. 

In the end the guy gave Jack a sympathetic look and said, "It's ok.  It was her fault you forgot."  WTF?!?!?!  Sigh.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: October 29, 2011, 11:22:45 AM »

Last night - I'm saying nothing.  Jack already has enough ammo about last night.

We're off to see Elvis Costello this evening.  Weather here is pretty shocking, so we're not too sure how much of Sligo we'll see during the day.  Luckily the hotel has a bar to pass the time away.  But don't get hungry.  They only have food at certain times. 

Home tomorrow and Sarah arrives on Monday.  Having a run good week all around. 

Hope you lot are having a good 'un too.

LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 29, 2011, 01:11:23 PM »

What was the name of the medicine for your back ya wanted me to bring? I already have everything else except i cant find the grey top to go with the snowman pyjamas lol ... unlucky! Smiley
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #612 on: October 29, 2011, 01:44:17 PM »

Last night - I'm saying nothing.  Jack already has enough ammo about last night.

Smiley

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 29, 2011, 07:03:55 PM »

What was the name of the medicine for your back ya wanted me to bring? I already have everything else except i cant find the grey top to go with the snowman pyjamas lol ... unlucky! Smiley

Meds - There's a few (each one for something different to do with it) so just bring anything ya find.  Cheers.  xx 

No grey top?!  FFS.  I must have included it in the big good will clear out.  Sigh.  Ah well.  Least the snowman pants survived the cull.

Whatever about anything else - DON'T FORGET THE PHOTO ON  THE FRIDGE 

48 hours from now, we'll be chilling together in Leicester!!!  Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 29, 2011, 07:05:11 PM »

Smiley

Tread carefully Mr. Prime.  I know where you live.   

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 74 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: