blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 06:47:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272941 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Laxie Goes Primetime
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 74 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie Goes Primetime  (Read 146006 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #495 on: September 15, 2011, 10:07:03 AM »

Dip the toes?Huh? Are you mental?...actually scratch that as we all already know the answer...but still IT'S FREEZING OUT THERE!!!

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: September 15, 2011, 07:26:52 PM »

Agreed.  

In other news, we're in North Yorkshire on the edge of the Moors.  Heading to Witby today for a bit of sun, fish and chips.  I loves the sea side.  Can't wait to dip the toes!!!  

We brought my lappy for use by myself, Jack and Sue while we're here.  No problem. Except Jack likes to log me out of every friggin' thing when he uses it and I don't know 90% of my passwords off the top of my head.  Takes some shaking and rattling plus a bit of trial and error before I finally get them right.  

Meanwhile he walks around smug with his wee memory stick that holds his copy of Roboform.  He keeps telling me to get it, but I've held tough so far.  Don't like the idea of relying on something like that as yer totally screwed when ya lose it.  At least I have practice in password retrieval and even manage to remember them sometimes.  His comment this morning..."It's secure and simple."  The grin on his face told me he wasn't just talking about Roboform.

I enforced a rule i our house when we only had one laptop... I'd use firefox and Adam would use chrome issue solve Smiley

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #497 on: September 16, 2011, 08:36:44 AM »

OK, next;

Ketchup with a nice steak...unforgiveable, yes?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: September 16, 2011, 09:19:19 AM »

Frozen chicken should be thawed either in the fridge or in cold water.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #499 on: September 16, 2011, 10:58:24 AM »

Frozen chicken should be thawed either in the fridge or in cold water.

All meat should be thawed in the fridge IMO, hadn't heard about the cold water thing...can't say I care for the idea.....defrosting in microwave is completely unacceptable.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #500 on: September 16, 2011, 01:03:48 PM »

Agreed. 

In other news, we're in North Yorkshire on the edge of the Moors.  Heading to Witby today for a bit of sun, fish and chips.  I loves the sea side.  Can't wait to dip the toes!!! 

We brought my lappy for use by myself, Jack and Sue while we're here.  No problem. Except Jack likes to log me out of every friggin' thing when he uses it and I don't know 90% of my passwords off the top of my head.  Takes some shaking and rattling plus a bit of trial and error before I finally get them right. 

Meanwhile he walks around smug with his wee memory stick that holds his copy of Roboform.  He keeps telling me to get it, but I've held tough so far.  Don't like the idea of relying on something like that as yer totally screwed when ya lose it.  At least I have practice in password retrieval and even manage to remember them sometimes.  His comment this morning..."It's secure and simple."  The grin on his face told me he wasn't just talking about Roboform.

I enforced a rule i our house when we only had one laptop... I'd use firefox and Adam would use chrome issue solve Smiley

You can use multiple profiles on FF, each with a separate master password. All your bookmarks, history, passwords, etc all stored separately.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: September 19, 2011, 08:55:55 PM »

Operation tomorrow! missed the biggest no name of the year tonight so it better be worth it! lol

oh also, 6 weeks and 5 days till England!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy .... let the countdown begin lolol Smiley

GL Lovely - I might take some time out of my busy schedule to whoop your butt at poker dice.

Consider the dices already packed Smiley
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 02, 2011, 12:36:14 AM »

Having a 'Dawn Day' -

It's my world.  It's normal in my world.  I'm able for it and laugh at it.  To be fair, after a certain amount of time, you'd want to be able to laugh.  Otherwise yer stuffed.  What am I on about?  Nothing special and you've all been there....

You need it to be red...but it's black.

You desperately need it to happen today...but it happens tomorrow - when it no longer matters.

You need it to rise and 'wow'...but it flops and fails.

You're happy...and nobody can understand why.

Welcome to my world.  My family understands how it rolls.  When things are going all upside down and backwards for them - they say they're 'having a Dawn day.' 

In my world...little things like someone bringing me a bag of grits from America is as good as winning the lotto.  I'm running good on a few fronts.  I was told I've grits.  I've a guy who's stone mad crazy about me.  And my kids are doing great.  How good can one chick run for someone who's meant to be running bad all her life?

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 02, 2011, 12:48:57 AM »

By the way...we're up to our eyeballs in DIY.  Hence the silence.  Painting, carpets and furniture all happening at once.  God help us.  And I'm not religious.   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #504 on: October 02, 2011, 09:00:06 AM »

Tell me about it Sad

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 02, 2011, 09:43:54 AM »

Tell me about it Sad

Good job Mrs. B is flexible.

LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 05, 2011, 09:42:01 PM »

Shall we start a countdown? Smiley

and also, your not online on skype but check out this video we got called in at lunch to help out for a bit in it for some competition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBldvQdPs_4&feature=player_embedded

and if you want to vote this is the link Smiley

http://www.bettertogether.ie/content/rathmore-social-action-group

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 06, 2011, 09:36:46 AM »

and also, your not online on skype but check out this video we got called in at lunch to help out for a bit in it for some competition

Voted and gave ye 5 stars Chicka.  xx 

I've always been big into volunteering around the place and I'm delighted Sarah's carried on the trend and gets involved.  People spend so much time running and racing in daily life and they reckon they haven't the time for volunteer work because they're 'too busy'.  Nobody's too busy in my opinion...just too selfish. 

The SAG is something special.  To see such a large group of teens willing to give up their spare time to help out is lovely.  People complain about the youth of today.  They've obviously not looked around hard enough.  The good kids go unnoticed because they don't give adults reason to complain.  That's a pity because they're the ones who will look after us when we can't do it ourselves any more.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #508 on: October 06, 2011, 10:18:49 AM »

Voted for ya...would have been nice if you guys could have filmed something in English though..or provided subtitles or something, couldn't make out a word you were saying.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 06, 2011, 11:06:24 AM »

Voted for ya...would have been nice if you guys could have filmed something in English though..or provided subtitles or something, couldn't make out a word you were saying.

I struggled a bit too tbh.  But then I'm foreign.  What's yer excuse?

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 74 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: