blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 08:17:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Laxie Goes Primetime
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 74 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie Goes Primetime  (Read 145305 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #510 on: October 06, 2011, 11:10:45 AM »

Shall we start a countdown? Smiley

and also, your not online on skype but check out this video we got called in at lunch to help out for a bit in it for some competition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBldvQdPs_4&feature=player_embedded

and if you want to vote this is the link Smiley

http://www.bettertogether.ie/content/rathmore-social-action-group

Voted for ya...would have been nice if you guys could have filmed something in English though..or provided subtitles or something, couldn't make out a word you were saying.

I struggled a bit too tbh.  But then I'm foreign.  What's yer excuse?
It's been a while since I've watched Snatch.

If you watch this first

and then go on to Jr's clip it all makes sense

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 09, 2011, 06:47:11 PM »

Thanks Mom and Boldie Smiley

Fml .... Operation Room Transformation started this morning at half 11 and we are only finishing up now! And to make it worse babysitting in 15 minutes ... On the plus side we managed to get rid of the bunkbed and keep all of the furniture except 1 with loads of space leftover at the end! Smiley Also, a much tidier room as a result of it all!

Mom - I shall take a picture on the camera when we get one and will show you in 22 days! Smiley

Can't wait for X Factor tonight - I'd be thinking that Amelia Lily or Sophie, 2 Shoes or Nu Vibe, James Michael and John Joe or Johnny will be leaving
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 09, 2011, 07:35:02 PM »

Huh?!  What beds ya sleeping in now?!  Uh, YES...pics required please and ty.  Taken em on yer phone or summat!!!  No excuses.

You can join us in the blonde x factor game here -

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=55291.0

We've judges and stuff just like on the show.  Judges are as tapped as the ones on the show too, so almost real and everything.

Don't talk to me about transformations.  This place is like a different house now.  And you've a choice of two bedrooms to hang out in while you're here too.  Bonus!

Just made corn bread but I fear it's too dangerous to consume.  Will be testing it out shortly.  God help our teeth.  If it's any good or I find a better recipe before ya get here, we'll be making it together.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 09, 2011, 11:52:17 PM »

Same beds its alls skillzzzzzzz how we did it i tell you Smiley ... Will defo have pics and was gonna join the game was looking at it the other day but was too busy today and babysitting then at the end stopped it all and I would have had them all right! I would have picked the ones out of my 2 choices that i said down there that actually went lol ... ah well maybe net week but its obvious whos probably gonna go next week already - Kitty ... She doesnt have enough support whatsoever!
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 10, 2011, 08:24:46 AM »

We'll be making cornbread while yer here.   Wink  Wasn't 'loverly' this time but also not horrible.  After thinking about it, I remember where the good recipe is now so the next lot should be proper.  Soooooooooooooooo can't wait til ya get here!!!  xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 10, 2011, 10:09:50 PM »

We'll be making cornbread while yer here.   Wink  Wasn't 'loverly' this time but also not horrible.  After thinking about it, I remember where the good recipe is now so the next lot should be proper.  Soooooooooooooooo can't wait til ya get here!!!  xx

You and me both sister mother Smiley xx
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #516 on: October 11, 2011, 08:10:08 AM »

We'll be making cornbread while yer here.   Wink  Wasn't 'loverly' this time but also not horrible.  After thinking about it, I remember where the good recipe is now so the next lot should be proper. 

Is it next to the good cheesecake recipe? Wink

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 11, 2011, 08:57:03 AM »

We'll be making cornbread while yer here.   Wink  Wasn't 'loverly' this time but also not horrible.  After thinking about it, I remember where the good recipe is now so the next lot should be proper. 

Bite me ya hairy barsteward! 

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #518 on: October 11, 2011, 09:13:37 AM »

LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 11, 2011, 06:45:26 PM »

Im guessing that had something to do with him being bald? lol Smiley
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #520 on: October 11, 2011, 09:21:20 PM »

Who are you calling bald, young lady?!?!?!?!

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 11, 2011, 11:07:50 PM »

He's tall, he's foreign and he's bald.  Oh look - it's YOU!!!  Beat down by the midget.  Welcome to Ger's world.  On the plus side...it means she likes ya.

LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 11, 2011, 11:49:37 PM »

Who you calling young lady, old man?!?!?!
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #523 on: October 12, 2011, 07:25:14 AM »

Who you calling young lady, old man?!?!?!

Sigh, bloody teenagers..no respect for their elders anymore, that's the problem.

I blame the parents.

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 12, 2011, 10:42:35 AM »

We say no respect for their Ruperts now! get with the times.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 74 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: