blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 10:08:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272952 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Laxie Goes Primetime
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 ... 74 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie Goes Primetime  (Read 146032 times)
NinjaJoJo
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #915 on: February 06, 2012, 04:06:58 PM »

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Someone was reading our seagull debate and happened to go back a page or 20 where they stumbled on to my yanky snack food references. 

Butterfingers and crunchy cheetos are on the way!!!

The little things in life...

Soooooon  Wink
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #916 on: February 06, 2012, 04:08:57 PM »

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Someone was reading our seagull debate and happened to go back a page or 20 where they stumbled on to my yanky snack food references. 

Butterfingers and crunchy cheetos are on the way!!!

The little things in life...

Soooooon  Wink

That's proper ninja like of ya.  Didn't even realise you were a member on blonde.   

Oh and wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii      Owe ya a drink or three Chicka!  xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
TRIP5
If you can't say someting nice, at least try to be funny...

View Profile
« Reply #917 on: February 10, 2012, 08:54:35 PM »

We've a new addition in Leicester.  Introducing Charlie Garm...

Click to see full-size image.

Can you guess why we gave him that name?

WTF is up with that fence btw??

#JustSayin

xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #918 on: February 10, 2012, 10:03:10 PM »

That's not our fence.  The elderly woman behind us has it and we've no put anything on this side (yet) to hide the hideous thing.  Nothing like a bit of green corrugated fencing to brighten up a yard. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #919 on: February 10, 2012, 10:04:53 PM »

That's not our fence.  The elderly woman behind us has it and we've no put anything on this side (yet) to hide the hideous thing.  Nothing like a bit of green corrugated fencing to brighten up a yard. 

It's a garden FFS!

The older I get, the better I was.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #920 on: February 10, 2012, 10:10:42 PM »

It's a garden FFS!

It's only a garden if there's something growing in it ffs!  Even then, it's still a yard.  But yer less likely to get me to bend and call it a garden when we've nothing planted yet! 

Is 'garden' v yard a euro thing, a British thing or just a Tom thing?

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #921 on: February 10, 2012, 10:16:57 PM »

It's a garden FFS!

It's only a garden if there's something growing in it ffs!  Even then, it's still a yard.  But yer less likely to get me to bend and call it a garden when we've nothing planted yet! 

It's an English language thing.

Nothing growing? No wonder you've no birds.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #922 on: February 10, 2012, 10:21:24 PM »

It's a garden FFS!

To me a garden has flowers, vegetables and stuff.  Grass and a pot plant or two don't count.

We've a leafless blueberry shrub right near the feeders.  Does that not count?  No leaves, but it's not dead.  What can I tell ya?  It's winter man. 

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #923 on: February 10, 2012, 10:26:38 PM »

It's a garden FFS!

To me a garden has flowers, vegetables and stuff.  Grass and a pot plant or two don't count.

We've a leafless blueberry shrub right near the feeders.  Does that not count?  No leaves, but it's not dead.  What can I tell ya?  It's winter man. 

Vegetables are a whole nother ball game. They go in allotments.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #924 on: February 10, 2012, 10:30:04 PM »

That's not our fence.  The elderly woman behind us has it and we've no put anything on this side (yet) to hide the hideous thing.  Nothing like a bit of green corrugated fencing to brighten up a yard.  

It's a garden FFS!

It's only a garden if there's something growing in it ffs!  Even then, it's still a yard.  But yer less likely to get me to bend and call it a garden when we've nothing planted yet!  

To me a garden has flowers, vegetables and stuff.  Grass and a pot plant or two don't count.

We've a leafless blueberry shrub right near the feeders.  Does that not count?  No leaves, but it's not dead.  What can I tell ya?  It's winter man.  

Vegetables are a whole nother ball game. They go in allotments.

Allotments?!  Maybe you city folk grow 'em there, but I've always ever grown them in a vegetable patch in the GARDEN...or the back ditch as the case may be.  

Edit - More I think about it, 'allotments' are such a yuppie NYC thing!  I'm a bit worried about you.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 10:31:50 PM by Laxie » Logged

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #925 on: February 11, 2012, 11:46:31 AM »

Cover me...we're going shopping. 

Rod

View Profile
« Reply #926 on: February 12, 2012, 09:13:33 AM »

That's like one of the best snowmen I have even seen. How long did you both spend building that.
Gardens need flowers and things? *Looks outside* - I think I have a yard then, this thread is so educational :-)
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #927 on: February 12, 2012, 12:33:56 PM »

That's like one of the best snowmen I have even seen.

You're kidding. That's the Freddy Krueger of the snowman world.

Rod

View Profile
« Reply #928 on: February 12, 2012, 05:01:41 PM »

That's like one of the best snowmen I have even seen.

You're kidding. That's the Freddy Krueger of the snowman world.
I will admit to not having seen many snowmen, it does not snow much in Swansea for some reason. I would have thought being able to design a snowman that looks like Freddy Krueger though would be a feat of amazing design :-)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #929 on: February 16, 2012, 09:40:01 AM »

We're on a new mission in Leicester.  It's a geocache 'race to 100' and we've only got 6.  Our opposition has 28!!!  This week-end will see us trudging through fields in the pouring rain in hopes of at least matching the opposition's total.  But first we've got to go shopping for wet weather gear.  I love shopping.

Here's the wiki on geocache in case you've never heard of it before. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching

It's kinda like hide and seek meets treasure hunt meets geeks.  It gets me out of the house and that's all that matters in my eyes.  Well, that and I'm fierce competitive.  We've got to beat Stu!!!

http://www.geocaching.com/default.aspx

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 ... 74 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: