blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 10:26:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272718 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Fantasy Premier League 2011/12
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League 2011/12  (Read 62738 times)
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: December 12, 2011, 11:45:00 PM »

By my calcs Mata needs to score 13 to stop me getting the hat trick and give Nico the W in the weekly 10er.
I'll get the £20 ready to send to you then! I am also never picking Bendtner again for an FPL team no matter how good his fixtures even Suarez out performed him the past three weeks.

Lol you say this as if you are serious!?!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: December 13, 2011, 03:57:11 PM »

Bentner is a complete tosser mainly because he's always a second or two slow for everything.

Most probably daydreaming about how wonderful he is. Either that or plain thick.

Known [ ] affectionately by us gooners as TBSWL

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 13, 2011, 06:06:39 PM »

By my calcs Mata needs to score 13 to stop me getting the hat trick and give Nico the W in the weekly 10er.
I'll get the £20 ready to send to you then! I am also never picking Bendtner again for an FPL team no matter how good his fixtures even Suarez out performed him the past three weeks.

Obv wasn't serious, should've put an exclamation mark in there. It was more a in-joke because I replaced Suarez (who'd had a run of 2 point weeks) with Bendtner. Guess I could've put Victor Moses in instead of Suarez.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 13, 2011, 09:38:28 PM »

I'm out of the £10 weekly league too, off to Florida for 3 weeks now for xmas and can't be bothered remembering to send tenners every few days.

I'll send my usual weekly tenner to Teacake for this weeks.

sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 13, 2011, 09:41:01 PM »

I'm out of the £10 weekly league too, off to Florida for 3 weeks now for xmas and can't be bothered remembering to send tenners every few days.

I'll send my usual weekly tenner to Teacake for this weeks.

Feel free to neglect your team while you're away, in fact it would be lame if you did any changes while you're on hols, go and enjoy yourself and see how you're sitting when you get back!
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: December 13, 2011, 09:44:24 PM »

sigh that probably will happen, the downswong started this week, will no doubt continue.

sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 13, 2011, 09:46:07 PM »

Obv wasn't serious, should've put an exclamation mark in there. It was more a in-joke because I replaced Suarez (who'd had a run of 2 point weeks) with Bendtner. Guess I could've put Victor Moses in instead of Suarez.

I hope to be in on an 'in joke' some day! I had Victor Moses sat on the bench as 1st reserve at the weekend myself is that why you brought that douche up?!!! Low blow!
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 14, 2011, 11:27:08 AM »

Cancel the tenner game then gents.

Maybe we should make it a monthly comp?

I'll send teacakes weekly beer fund over later on....
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 14, 2011, 04:54:51 PM »

Cancel the tenner game then gents.

Maybe we should make it a monthly comp?

I'll send teacakes weekly beer fund over later on....

Its probably best over the Christmas period anyway as it gets a bit of a farce with rotations. We can always revisit after the New Year with either a weekly or monthly comp.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 25, 2011, 03:50:54 AM »

Merry Christmas to everyone in the fantasy league.

Even TheDazzler, in by not competing at the highest echelons of the league he has really increased his standing among the blonde community.

Hope you all get all the bonus points for your captains on boxing day that you asked Santa for!

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 02, 2012, 03:27:01 PM »

Fuck! Too late to make changes. Why close it at 11:30 when no kick offs till 3! Reckon i just signed my season off this week.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 02, 2012, 09:38:21 PM »

Would anyone be up for doing a £10 cup competition starting from GW21 which begins 14th Jan? If we can get 8 runners then £60 to the winner £20 to the runner up.

Format would be that we’d set up a H2H league and (assuming 8 runners) the website would do the first round draw for us. For the semi's it could be top scoring qualifier from the week before against lowest scoring and second vs third if that makes sense.

If there's enough interest could do one every month.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 03, 2012, 11:32:16 AM »

Would anyone be up for doing a £10 cup competition starting from GW21 which begins 14th Jan? If we can get 8 runners then £60 to the winner £20 to the runner up.

Format would be that we’d set up a H2H league and (assuming 8 runners) the website would do the first round draw for us. For the semi's it could be top scoring qualifier from the week before against lowest scoring and second vs third if that makes sense.

Good idea Nick.

I'm in if there's eight runners.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Gazza

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 03, 2012, 02:21:29 PM »

yea i'm in.
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 03, 2012, 09:28:33 PM »

in
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: