blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 06:42:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  High Denomination Chips
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: High Denomination Chips  (Read 5445 times)
danny_b

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2011, 07:06:59 PM »

Shaun, you are right, lower denomination chips would be better for all. Seriously though, I love the new direction of this thread. Haha!
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2011, 07:08:06 PM »

ok so here is my guess,

Alex was being overly chirpy and his excited demeanor came across to some less civilized nottingham natives as arrogance and as a result he got a drink thrown over him. No doubt slightly tilted and a bit irratated by the event Alex starts defending himself to the villain of the crime and is thusly invited to leave the club, he then explains to the bouncers he is the 2010 monte carlo champion and that they, as lesser beings with shit hendon mobs and prolly dont even own a white iPad should leave him the fuck alone and this comment was met by his face colliding for the pavement outside after breifly being used to open the door.

For some reason this is kept from the world?

Not even close I'm afraid dave.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Nit Tendencies

Is this some kind of hilarious practical joke?

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2011, 07:11:38 PM »

Pretty sure the girls are loving all of this attention.

Also, does anybody remember that time when Alex Goulder won the Monte Carlo event defeating the bracelet winner Matt Perrins? That was a cool time.

Is this some kind of hilarious practical joke?
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2011, 07:18:29 PM »

Pretty sure the girls are loving all of this attention.

Also, does anybody remember that time when Alex Goulder won the Monte Carlo event defeating the bracelet winner Matt Perrins? That was a cool time.

Wish people would stop going on about it tbh

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2011, 07:20:40 PM »

ok so here is my guess,

Alex was being overly chirpy and his excited demeanor came across to some less civilized nottingham natives as arrogance and as a result he got a drink thrown over him. No doubt slightly tilted and a bit irratated by the event Alex starts defending himself to the villain of the crime and is thusly invited to leave the club, he then explains to the bouncers he is the 2010 monte carlo champion and that they, as lesser beings with shit hendon mobs and prolly dont even own a white iPad should leave him the fuck alone and this comment was met by his face colliding for the pavement outside after breifly being used to open the door.

Was it that long ago? I remember it as if it were only the other week.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2011, 07:20:50 PM »

am on such life tilt atm that this thread has put me under it.

grrr

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2011, 07:23:41 PM »

ok so here is my guess,

has he won it 2 years in a row as i am sure he won the monte carlo last month

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
stato_1

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2011, 07:38:56 PM »

ok so here is my guess,

Was it that long ago? I remember it as if it were only the other week.

Alex wants people to think he is fraser ldo
strak33

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2011, 11:02:28 PM »

During the Monte Carlo heads up match I recently played with bracelet winner Matt Perrins, there were 280x 25k chips in play and 112x 5k chips, a total of 7.56 million. I thought this was sufficient.

Hahahahahaha
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2011, 09:31:23 AM »

ok so here is my guess,

Have just stumbled across hard evidence that this in fact is what actually happened!

« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:45:29 PM by milligan84 » Logged

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2011, 12:44:38 PM »

incred work!! ^^^

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2011, 02:19:32 PM »

incred work!! ^^^

Milligan loves his pictures

Poker goals: