blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:30:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 617997 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5460 on: October 04, 2020, 01:25:09 PM »

IR is open yes?

you can use the 5 spots and put on and remove as you wish this season?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #5461 on: October 04, 2020, 01:32:21 PM »

IR is open yes?

you can use the 5 spots and put on and remove as you wish this season?

yes but the players involved in the Tenn and Pitts game are listed s bye week so can't move those to IR. The ones in the Kansas game are listed as Postponed so they cant be moved to IR either.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 01:48:10 PM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5462 on: October 04, 2020, 01:38:08 PM »

got it, i would say we are at the mercy of the platforms enabling this, agree it would be good (as someone with starting QB, WR1, WR2 out in dynasty and both starting RBs out in the NFL game!)

it does seem as if the Patriots/Chiefs plays though, which is something

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #5463 on: October 04, 2020, 02:03:54 PM »

got it, i would say we are at the mercy of the platforms enabling this, agree it would be good (as someone with starting QB, WR1, WR2 out in dynasty and both starting RBs out in the NFL game!)

it does seem as if the Patriots/Chiefs plays though, which is something

Yes fingers crossed they play, if the option was there to use the IR spots going forward for players listed as 'Postponed' we could then pick up players into the main squad that would help us put out a competitive team.  Then if the game is cleared to play we have to move the players we put on IR as 'postponed' back into the main squad and drop players to make space for them. At the mo there just isn't an option to do anything with them.

As you say tho it would need the software to allow that or maybe managed via the Commish.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #5464 on: October 04, 2020, 04:16:21 PM »

It's software-limited, I'm afraid, chaps.

Let's get this week over and done with and Tighty and I can discuss options in the week, if any exist.

Suggestions welcome in this thread in the meantime.

I think in the main we should be sensible in applying the "you must make reasonable efforts to play a full eligible team" rule. If someone is going to have to rip their DLeague side up for one week, just to play a WR3, when it has bigger damage beyond that to the integrity of the league - and it's clear the manager isn't taking the mick - it seems sensible to me for us all to be less annoyed at someone who doesn't field a full side one week.

That's different to "couldn't be bothered" obviously.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #5465 on: October 04, 2020, 04:42:29 PM »

Just got home after vacation with an hour to sort out my teams!

In redraft on nfl.com if I drop a broncos player on my bench who I didn't play and pick someone up from a game today, can I then put them in my starting lineup to get points this week?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5466 on: October 04, 2020, 05:23:41 PM »

In redraft on nfl.com if I drop a broncos player on my bench who I didn't play and pick someone up from a game today, can I then put them in my starting lineup to get points this week?

yes if you can ick up a player today you can still put him in your line up this week

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #5467 on: October 04, 2020, 05:32:11 PM »

great thanks! In Jarvis Landry we trust.

yes if you can ick up a player today you can still put him in your line up this week
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #5468 on: October 04, 2020, 05:45:30 PM »

Let's get this week over and done with and Tighty and I can discuss options in the week, if any exist.

I think in the main we should be sensible in applying the "you must make reasonable efforts to play a full eligible team" rule. If someone is going to have to rip their DLeague side up for one week, just to play a WR3, when it has bigger damage beyond that to the integrity of the league - and it's clear the manager isn't taking the mick - it seems sensible to me for us all to be less annoyed at someone who doesn't field a full side one week.

ok bud, it's a shame the software is so rigid. 

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #5469 on: October 04, 2020, 05:46:25 PM »

I trust you guys to pick the best option, if indeed there is something that can be done.

Any option to expand the rosters by a spot or two just for this season, so that helps slightly if someone has 6.7.8 or more out and doesn't want to start dropping people for one week fixes. I am assuming it is locked in place but maybe there is an option?

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #5470 on: October 04, 2020, 06:10:07 PM »

great thanks! In Jarvis Landry we trust.

Passing 's for the win bud ;o)

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5471 on: October 04, 2020, 08:07:58 PM »

that day you bench your 1st round pick in the redraft league as he appeared on the injury report on the saturday
but in the dynasty  league your oppo doesn't take same precaution
can go 1 of 2 ways

guess i lost the coin flip
mixon 3 TD so far

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #5472 on: October 05, 2020, 02:47:13 PM »

Cam Newton got Covid and the Pats v Kansas game at serious rocks this week.

Just shut it down for 3 weeks.

Dean has had a right result v me in the D league then this week. 9 of my 30 available players will be unavailable due to Covid if the Kansas game is off which seems very likely now given Tenn are still finding players/staff that tested ok yesterday as infected the day after.

Cool

Dont think this is the last time Fantasy is going to be buggered up by covid..

Deffo not bud and it’s too serious a thing to moan about it in terms of our game really.

I might have to use my one time run good and win with Nick Mullens, no real starting TE and no kicker at the mo.  Tho tbh it was always possible it could happen and I’ve had plenty of time to get a 3rd QB just in case. So my fault really  tho Tbh I’m amazed nobody else picked up the last starting FA QB  :-).

The weird thing is all 3 of my starting TE’s are in the top 10 TE’s and all will be unavailable as Fant played on Thursday night.

Ha I fully expect u still to win 😄

helps if my team is pitiful

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #5473 on: October 06, 2020, 07:46:25 PM »

Players available for trade in Dynasty League:

Todd Gurley
Melvin Gordon
Darius Slayton
Corey Davis
Marvin Jones
Brandon Cooks
AJ Green
Randall Cobb

Our 1st rounder next year also available for the right player too.

Offer away!

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #5474 on: October 06, 2020, 11:18:44 PM »

Players available for trade in Dynasty League:

Melvin Gordon
Darius Slayton

Corey Davis
Marvin Jones
Brandon Cooks
AJ Green
Randall Cobb