blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:55:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 617611 times)
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: November 12, 2012, 02:13:57 AM »

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: November 12, 2012, 03:01:52 AM »

Gotta love Arian Foster.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 12, 2012, 03:05:38 AM »

sdfghjukifghjk

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: November 12, 2012, 04:46:40 AM »

wow. Cant believe iv gone to bside's own backyard and beaten him by 0.16 when i looked dead.

Never give up baby, never give up. Thats what i always tell my players, fight fight fight.

Unbelieveable Jeff

plz plz no stat changes or anything stupid.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: November 12, 2012, 09:51:06 AM »

wow. Cant believe iv gone to bside's own backyard and beaten him by 0.16 when i looked dead.

Never give up baby, never give up. Thats what i always tell my players, fight fight fight.

Unbelieveable Jeff

plz plz no stat changes or anything stupid.

I've pinned that on he wall in the team changing room Rich ahead of tonight's mission slightly possible but with not many outs.

I need 38 in another leagues from Redman and Big Ben so my only hope is O co ordinater Todd Haley goes for the throat against his old team and keeps dialling up TD drives that fall my way.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #530 on: November 12, 2012, 10:00:44 AM »

How do the Dallas D score 24 points. I demand a recount.
1 time stat changes.
Good game Mr Chipless.

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: November 12, 2012, 10:35:52 AM »

I wanted Danny Woodhead as I have pot head Bolden

Nope, Sheriff had him, was hoping he was a free agent

Garrett Graham then

Nope, someone got him just before me

Need to time my weekend forays onto the waiver wire better!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: November 12, 2012, 12:49:53 PM »

I wanted Danny Woodhead as I have pot head Bolden

Nope, Sheriff had him, was hoping he was a free agent

Garrett Graham then

Nope, someone got him just before me

Need to time my weekend forays onto the waiver wire better!

Congrats on still having a season left, by the way!

I think the comedy manner of the pick 6 (ball hits DJax's hands and bounces out, incoming defender walks into it with his knee, which pops it up in the air for another defender to catch and run away with) was a perfect microcosm of our season!

The saddest thing for me is that it didn't hurt as much as losing to the Cowboys should, because we're so bad.  Apathy has taken over!

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: November 12, 2012, 01:02:42 PM »

There really is nothing wrong with the Eagles that a properly functioning Offensive Line won't fix, assuming that Foles is serviceable as next year is a bad year to want to be drafting a QB

Obviously coaches and QB will change, but its a great opportunity for whoever comes in

Hopefully that person will realise that McCoy needs to touch the ball 30 times a game, not 15, that if you give him an OL that blocks he'll star again. He's your best player, it staggers me that he's so underutilised

As for Dallas, apart from the terrible GM being unsackable because he's the owner, a coach who cannot call plays, an OL which is dreadful and a stupid set of receivers, there is really nothing wrong. I like the defense a lot though.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: November 12, 2012, 05:19:48 PM »

My life is truly terrible.

I think I'm the only player who plays WeHateDallas when he has a full team in (no byes), its just not fair that he hasn't done his team this season, you can chuck him out next season for me I don't care what he says.

So RG3 is on bye so I go with the rankings against my better judgement and pick up Tannehill. Whilst I'm watching red zone three times it goes to the Dolphins game and I get all excited and three times he instantly throws a pick, I've never seen anything like it.

"Tannehill had thrown 107 straight passes without a pick, but then threw three in this game."

GG my season, Jennings, Finley, Sproles, Benson, Ravens D (all injuries cept Finley whos gash) and now Tannehill have really fucked me on this one.

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: November 12, 2012, 05:25:20 PM »

No Byes or injuries*!

WPIL

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: November 12, 2012, 08:01:59 PM »

Ha! WeHateDallas could be WeHateLeeds
Sorry for the poor effort will (or lack of any effort) did a Shanahan and wrote of the season/evaluation
In all seriousness - just not had a lot of time for fun things like this recently
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: November 12, 2012, 08:06:27 PM »

I think I'm the only player who plays WeHateDallas when he has a full team in (no byes), its just not fair that he hasn't done his team this season, you can chuck him out next season for me I don't care what he says.

So RG3 is on bye so I go with the rankings against my better judgement and pick up Tannehill. Whilst I'm watching red zone three times it goes to the Dolphins game and I get all excited and three times he instantly throws a pick, I've never seen anything like it.

"Tannehill had thrown 107 straight passes without a pick, but then threw three in this game."

GG my season, Jennings, Finley, Sproles, Benson, Ravens D (all injuries cept Finley whos gash) and now Tannehill have really fucked me on this one.

I feel your Tannehill pain.  Had the exact same swap in another league (team scored 40 points total) and picked him ahead of Jake Locker in Jek's double roster league.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: November 12, 2012, 08:53:23 PM »

Can see why you are pissed off.

Your 47 points was really unlucky to lose.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: November 12, 2012, 09:04:56 PM »

Can see why you are pissed off.

Your 47 points was really unlucky to lose.

Well if Tannehill had got 15-20 as expected I would have a score in the 60s and 2 decent WR's to play tonight.....

80 points would be enough to beat WeHateDallas in 5 of the last 7 weeks comfortably.

Although I suppose if you look at Tannehill compared to say Jay Cutler for example, you might say he put up a very respectable score.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: