blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:50:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 618419 times)
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3645 on: October 07, 2016, 09:52:13 AM »

Green is apparently close to coming back.

You're in my league as well aren't you?  For some reason Julio and Ryan were both on people's benches in my league this week 

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: October 07, 2016, 02:11:42 PM »

Yeah in your league too.  Just noticed that half my players are DNP or LP's this morning too, hopefully they'll all be OK by Sunday.

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: October 09, 2016, 01:46:08 PM »

Lol i just accidentally dropped Jonathan Stewart in the redraft league when attempting to remove him from my team on the new app. Please can I have him back Curtis.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: October 10, 2016, 05:42:58 PM »

anyone intrested in a trade in the b league i need to do something goodness knows how i can be 3-1 scoring as badly as i am

i should be 0-4 or at best 1-3

Who are you in that league? I am actually 1-3 and fully deserve it. Zero RB didn't work too well for me

Never mind. Crazy Eagles obviously. I have no idea how you're 3-1 with that roster either tbh!

i had 12th pick and my first 3 were RBs and goodness knows who i wasted my 1st priority waiver on

edit it was perkins last week well without him i would of lost but seriously would anyone else of picked him up he would of been a FA

this is getting embarrassing 3rd (maybe 2nd) worse score of the week but chalk another notch in the win column
this weeks oppo was scoring an average of 30 points more than us a game
and was 4-0

my bunch of rejects dont seems to want to perform good job is no one else is performing against us but we are due a right royal hiding soon

or for outstanding performances from my top draft picks  (i am not holding my breath)

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: October 11, 2016, 09:54:50 AM »

Lol i just accidentally dropped Jonathan Stewart in the redraft league when attempting to remove him from my team on the new app. Please can I have him back Curtis.

Done.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: October 11, 2016, 10:25:03 AM »

Done.

ha cheers

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: October 11, 2016, 06:17:02 PM »

anyone intrested in a trade in the b league i need to do something goodness knows how i can be 3-1 scoring as badly as i am

Who are you in that league? I am actually 1-3 and fully deserve it. Zero RB didn't work too well for me

Never mind. Crazy Eagles obviously. I have no idea how you're 3-1 with that roster either tbh!

i had 12th pick and my first 3 were RBs and goodness knows who i wasted my 1st priority waiver on

edit it was perkins last week well without him i would of lost but seriously would anyone else of picked him up he would of been a FA

this is getting embarrassing 3rd (maybe 2nd) worse score of the week but chalk another notch in the win column
and was 4-0

my bunch of rejects dont seems to want to perform good job is no one else is performing against us but we are due a right royal hiding soon

or for outstanding performances from my top draft picks  (i am not holding my breath)

Just looked at your games and that's a pretty amazing run Iron, winning margins in your games of 1.7,1.66,0.92,6.72 and 6.1

Points scored by you 422, points conceded 407 and you have a winning record of 4-1

In the same Div Curtis has scored the 2nd most points in the whole league  (almost 29 a game more than you and is 2-3)

unreal that.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: October 11, 2016, 09:17:45 PM »

breakdown i am 11/12  i have the 2nd worst scoring of the league and in the breakdown i am 11/12

just got perfect match up each week

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: October 12, 2016, 11:03:22 AM »

and was 4-0

Just looked at your games and that's a pretty amazing run Iron, winning margins in your games of 1.7,1.66,0.92,6.72 and 6.1

Points scored by you 422, points conceded 407 and you have a winning record of 4-1

In the same Div Curtis has scored the 2nd most points in the whole league  (almost 29 a game more than you and is 2-3)

unreal that.

sigh 3rd best score in the dynasty this week ( 135 ) and still lost to you... Tedd Ginn is a marked man..that is all

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: October 12, 2016, 02:20:12 PM »

I reckon there were at least 10 times during Sunday's later kick offs and Monday's game that we flipped between fav to win and outsider. I got a bit lucky to play you when New Orleans were on bye week ( tho I did run into Tom Brady's comeback game in my other two leagues) and I only had one line up decision to make and got that wrong. Tedd Ginn is Deffo on my Christmas card list now tho :-)

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3655 on: October 12, 2016, 06:20:38 PM »

Going zero RB in the draft has really shafted me in this league. Picked Up Rawls and hill as my main RBs and the Bengals have been shocking. Been scrambling around trying to find anything since then. Picked up Karlos Williams today thinking the Bills would resign him and he'd soon be back in as no. 2 there and later on he signed to the Steelers practice squad to sit behind Bell and D Will. Bums.

Currently 1-4 and in desperate need of a win. My scoring actually hasn't been too bad (unlike some...) but can't get any decent scores week in week out
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 06:24:31 PM by Cavey007 » Logged

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: October 12, 2016, 06:25:25 PM »

Just lost my 4th redraft player to IR this year, Decker, three of my top 7 picks too

its a challenge scouting that waiver wire now the bye weeks are hitting :-)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ruud

View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: October 17, 2016, 04:11:51 PM »

I am open to offers for Aaron Rodgers in the B league.

In fact, Zeke aside, Kingston Dreadlockers are open to all trade offers!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: October 17, 2016, 09:18:32 PM »

thats more like it lost this week after braking 100 for the first time and likely going to 4th best team this week

guess the projection pre kick off of my oppo scoring 75 points was scuppered from the start by west and ajayi

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3659 on: October 19, 2016, 05:59:48 PM »

If I don't win this week then I may as well give up. Against ruud, decimated by the Dallas bye week

Tried a cheeky trade. Shockingly got rejected. Antonio Brown + 1 other for some random RB. Thought it was reasonable enough...

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: