blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:52:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Omahahahahahaha- NOT FUNNY
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Omahahahahahaha- NOT FUNNY  (Read 2200 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2011, 04:10:19 PM »

Ok situation. Round of each with a lot of fish who are sitting deep. Blinds 2/2. My omaha experience is limited but I think I am fairly competent.

I am up to 900 from a bi on 100 (from .50/1 game). I'm playing solid cos I have Mitch to my left. I usually avoid these games at all costs but w/e.

Tikay limps utg. I limp 556A no suits. yeh shit hand. Much pre. Live cash. It's two yellow chips. GTFO nits.

Mitch makes it 10 (cos he hates limping) 5 callers before it's back to me so I stick the £8 in.

Flop is  iirc (deffo two clubs). So pretty decent flop me.

Grandad however leads for 60. I call. Mitch folds. Guy who's shortstacking and peeling loads but doesn't seem to be getting out of line jams all in for 185.

Terrible donko asks for a count playing around 1200 and flats. Tikay now jams all in for around 650.

I should?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 04:12:33 PM »

jeez at least pretend its 556A double suited! hearts and spades ftw

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 04:13:06 PM »

Very easy fold for you.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 04:15:47 PM »

Boring, nit, whatever but fold pre- you should play very tight in 9 handed PLO- hands that people think are good, ain't- can crush the game by playing like 20/20
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 04:18:58 PM »

looks like a v.easy fold.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 04:19:12 PM »

Boring, nit, whatever but fold pre- you should play very tight in 9 handed PLO- hands that people think are good, ain't- can crush the game by playing like 20/20

Dubai- not arguing it's a fold pre. I know it is and fwiw for most of the night I was playing very solid

WWYD now? There was a bit of a discussion about it after. I'm fairly certain I made the right decision

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 04:20:44 PM »

If you had top set and backdoor fl draw might be different but looks easy fold
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 04:23:12 PM »

What absolute butchery.

Fold quickly pls.

Yes also fold pre.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 04:25:10 PM »

its a complete fistpump fold OTF, not even remotely close, we COULD just about have the right equity to stack off in the very best circumstances, but could just as easily be drawing to 1 out.

I'm actually hating my life calling the £60 lead, obv going to call it tho, although if you folded it wouldnt have been the worst thing ever as you aren't closing the action, will HAVE to fold to a turn barrell unless you wanna get into bluffing some CLUB rivers and we are going to hate all turn cards that aren't 5's or 4's.

the initial entry into the pot is marginal at the very best, calling the £8 is just an absolutely not an option imo.

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 04:25:13 PM »

Ok situation. Round of each with a lot of fish who are sitting deep. Blinds 2/2. My omaha experience is limited but I think I am fairly competent.

I am up to 900 from a bi on 100 (from .50/1 game). I'm playing solid cos I have Mitch to my left. I usually avoid these games at all costs but w/e.

Tikay limps utg. I limp 556A no suits. yeh shit hand. Much pre. Live cash. It's two yellow chips. GTFO nits. I wanted to stick my rags in Kendall's eye.

Mitch makes it 10 (cos he hates limping) 5 callers before it's back to me so I stick the £8 in.

Flop is  iirc (deffo two clubs). So pretty decent flop me.

Grandad however leads for 60. I call. Mitch folds. Guy who's shortstacking and peeling loads but doesn't seem to be getting out of line jams all in for 185.

Terrible donko asks for a count playing around 1200 and flats. Tikay now jams all in for around 650.

I should?

FYP
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 04:25:20 PM »

What absolute butchery.

Fold quickly pls.

Yes also fold pre.

butchery on the flop too?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 04:26:39 PM »

Tikay limps UTG - you have shit next to act and Mitch behind you. Could be the clearest fold ever.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 04:27:51 PM »

I think all the omaha experts have commented.

I folded ofc which I'm sure was right as Tikay and the all in player both had 68 no clubs. Turn was obv a 4 and I would have scooped but that wasn't the reason for the post. Reason was cos a couple of omaha experts- Mitch and Terry said they would get it in Wink

Have no idea what the mark had but he was claiming the bottom end of the straight.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2011, 04:28:39 PM »

Tikay limps UTG - you have shit next to act and Mitch behind you. Could be the clearest fold ever.

Just to be clear I know pre flop is a fold. My OP was a little tongue in cheek.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2011, 04:32:06 PM »

I'd be VERY worried that the 1200 guy had 77. this is trouble for you even it if happens once in 20, because we're dealing with such tight equitys that every occurring that takes it from being marginally profitable/losing to costing you £900 is really really costly.

I know this sounds kinda spastic but full ring PLO is all about big cards, hands with pairs under 7's/8's and many cards lower than an 7 is just gonna damage you bad

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: