blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 10:01:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272771 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Venetian Deepstack Festival Package (Oct 28th-Nov 18th)* Updated*
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Venetian Deepstack Festival Package (Oct 28th-Nov 18th)* Updated*  (Read 52464 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: November 08, 2011, 09:00:29 AM »

Sorry ppl just a min type cash for $825 and 20th. Was shallow with a8 in cutoff so jammed. Button has kings. Playing today so need to run better.

(Schedule total=$7,420) Returns Balance=$17,615

Very happy with that, Dom - another few bob in the Freerioll Kitty can't be bad! Well done.

PS - Stop saying "sorry"! You are doing just fine. When I invest in a stake, I write off the cost off straight away, so I'm delighted even if you don't cash another dollar, it's all bunce.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 08, 2011, 09:03:29 AM »

Dom lets get some drinks later yh, can you text me or does tht not work? and where Teacake?

Bugger! Arrived late, dumped everything in my room, then went across to The Venetian, but left my phone in my Hotel safe, & only got your text just now. (Midnight).

Looked for Dom, could not find him, or you. Am probably gonna play the 3pm PLO today, rather than the Noon NLH, though I'm mid-dither.

See you guys tomorrow, got a few other friends coming in tomorrow, too. And Chompy.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 08, 2011, 09:31:36 AM »

Sorry to keep saying sorry, lol! Smiley

Nah I just am being over polite. Also set super high standards for myself and tbh I havent always met them on this trip, but there is always time.

Ill def be playing in the 12pm tmrw. Come say hello.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 08, 2011, 09:38:31 AM »

Get some practise in down the driving range please Dom. Want you ready to play for $$$

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: November 08, 2011, 10:24:16 AM »

gl dom! good read so far.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 08, 2011, 02:47:24 PM »

Sorry to keep saying sorry, lol! Smiley

Nah I just am being over polite. Also set super high standards for myself and tbh I havent always met them on this trip, but there is always time.

Ill def be playing in the 12pm tmrw. Come say hello.

Undervalued currencies. Like. Don't be letting Chompy lure you away to play the golfz!

Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 09, 2011, 10:50:25 AM »

Ok so it's 2am here and we've just finished for day 1. 20 left, 36 got paid, we are guaranteeed the huge score of $800+ at mo, much prefer the $23k up top.

Will have 25 bbs coming back which is about average, was a hugely tough grind all day, i was totally card dead bar the odd ak, and on the last hand of the night with aa.

Somehow managed to duck and dive, 3bet jamming filth so bad jordan would blush. Managed a tiddddddy suckout aip pot with those pocket eskimos i so adore v the bullets, 8 on the turn wiiiiiiiiiiiii, 45+bb pot ship!!!

Had another key tournament hand when i kinda spazzed but didn't, ended up in a levelling war v some net punk him 5 b jamming with a3 std and my stubborn call with ermmmmmmmm ducks holding, dont really do 4b folding see.

Promised reports on prev 2 comps and wanna shlda, just tricky as can only use net in venetian as dsnt seem to work in harrahs, but i will soon i promise.

One quick story from last night when i was bored and decided 2 play some cash& proceed to crush at 1-2, half the table start bitching that im clearly a pro/shark and they dont wanna play with me, i kinda convince them i'm just an 'accountant' but it dsnt really wash. Then as the night comes to an end, 2 not exactly fit 'ladies' sit down exclaiming how they r cute as the dealer button, and after handing the dealer their players cards the dealer replies to both, gl sirs.

Felt that was time to leave for me and i bid my farwell to the harrahs cash game. Def an interesting one, but dont be a pro or an accountant, transvestites/post op types shld dive straight in however.

Laters peeps, just the one bullet today and obv cannot play tmrws scheduled comp due to this day 2, so balances look like this b4 any returns...cough cough...23k.... are added.

(Schedule total=$5,320) Returns Balance=$19,227

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 09, 2011, 10:57:10 AM »

the mans a sicko

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 09, 2011, 10:58:47 AM »

the mans a sicko

glglglgl TID!!!!!!!!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 09, 2011, 04:34:38 PM »

GREAT news, especially as you had a tikay style stack all day, & I really felt I played better with your occasional counsel during the breaks.

Sorry I forgot to say goodnight, I was woefully fatigued, with only 5 hours sleep in the previous 48, & snap disappeared after I bust. My exit hand was huge fun, it was high-fives galore, for a 56k stack at 500-1,000, but I'm playing a shade more aggro this trip.

See you a bit later.

pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2011, 05:43:12 PM »

Gl Dom !

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 09, 2011, 06:02:27 PM »

An incred effort by Dom, he really was in bad shape most of the day, but he hung in real good.

This, to my mind, is the perfect way of staking, a whole series of Tourneys back to back, & a guy who is really giving it his best shot.

Absolutely delighted with it.

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 09, 2011, 06:12:30 PM »

can someone find out when next years deepstacks are on pls

Just me
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 09, 2011, 07:17:51 PM »

can someone find out when next years deepstacks are on pls

I don't think they plan that far ahead Paul (not 100%),  I'd guess the best bet is to just email them making them aware of your interest and I'm sure they'll be able to indicate exactly when they believe things will be announced.

Great reading so far Dom and obviously playing really well. All the best for the remaining and hopefully it will be 'two times' today Smiley

Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2011, 10:22:49 PM »

Player of the Series in the bag  Smiley

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: