blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 03:59:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  find the cat
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: find the cat  (Read 31649 times)
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2012, 10:40:43 PM »

If you look at this you'll see an animal. Name the animal out loud.

Now instaclose your eyes and look at the image in your head. Try to look at the image in your head in different ways, to see another animal.
If you can see another animal, you're an eidetiker.

This one I see the 2 different animals. The other all I see is Strawberries (sp), I don't see the other or the other other, maybe it's cos I'm thick.

I seen the full documentary some years ago regards Steven Wiltshire, totally amazing. There was also a young black british lad who done similar, really amazing stuff.

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2012, 10:44:02 PM »

The other all I see is Strawberries (sp),

I don't think there's anything other than strawberries to see in that pic geo, just that if you look at it the right way the pic becomes a 3D pic of some strawberries

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2012, 10:45:36 PM »

The other all I see is Strawberries (sp),

I don't think there's anything other than strawberries to see in that pic geo, just that if you look at it the right way the pic becomes a 3D pic of some strawberries

Thanks dearie, no 3D for me.

Does that mean I'm not actually thick cos there aren't "other" things to see?

Geo

SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2012, 11:26:58 PM »

Strawberries?

Try looking at the hairy arms again then back at the overall scene.
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2012, 11:31:14 PM »

I thought i clocked this straight away, but what i actually thought wasn't what it is.

Lol, thought the bird had hairy arms.

Is this the answer? That it's the bloke sitting down but at first it looks like he's the one standing up? Because if it's not that then this is really tilting me.

Also I got both the eidetiker things but pretty sure I'm no Stephen Wiltshire. Guess there are varying degrees of eidetikerism
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 13, 2012, 11:32:00 PM »

Strawberries?

Try looking at the hairy arms again then back at the overall scene.

Need to screw up your eyes a bit, imagine you're drunk, focus on something in the distance and then draw your gaze back to focus while looking at them, it should 'snap' to 3D

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 13, 2012, 11:34:42 PM »

I thought i clocked this straight away, but what i actually thought wasn't what it is.

Is this the answer? That it's the bloke sitting down but at first it looks like he's the one standing up? Because if it's not that then this is really tilting me.

Also I got both the eidetiker things but pretty sure I'm no Stephen Wiltshire. Guess there are varying degrees of eidetikerism

I have none at all, in fact, I have problems really recalling the images. I do have a few 'flashbulb' memories from my past though, when I think of them I can see the scene very vividly, I can almost look around it.

Sometimes when I saw this discussed, they asked you to close your eyes and think of what you had for breakfast. Some people always recall it as an image, others never, just notions of 'toast', 'cornflakes'.

I think you got the main thing, yes. I noticed the hairy legs first and thought it was a bloke with his effeminate boyfriend, I had to have the head place illusion pointed out to me.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2012, 11:36:43 PM »

This one is hard, you need to concentrate.

J Lennon
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2012, 11:37:43 PM »

Is this the answer? That it's the bloke sitting down but at first it looks like he's the one standing up?

Correct

Geo

skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2012, 02:34:10 AM »

Is this the answer? That it's the bloke sitting down but at first it looks like he's the one standing up?

Correct

Geo

FFS thought that was the '1st thing I noticed' that everyone was talking about. Spent ages examining every minute detail of the background checking the oven wasn't on sideways or something.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2012, 08:40:00 AM »

Apparently the thought process is: the chick has hairy arms, oh it's 2 guys, hang on a minute there is nothing wrong with this picture. But some ppl never figure that there is nothing wrong. (girl up,boy down) unless told to look for. Glad I posted it. Looks like it caused some emotion.

Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2012, 09:38:06 AM »

I seem to be ok with the pictures that can be seen 2 diferent ways like the one above. The famous old woman/young lady one etc.

It's the ones linked to by MM here that I can't seem to do   http://www.colorstereo.com/_cs1-2/pg-sirds.html

Apparently within this image:

Click to see full-size image.

If you study then an image of a plane can be seen

Even knowing what I am looking for, I still cannot see this.

Geo

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2012, 10:24:55 AM »

knowing what you're looking for doesn't really help geo, especially when it doesn't look that much like the bottom pic

I actually found that one really difficult, took me a couple of minutes to see

they have a load of these in the camera obscura gallery in edinburgh, there's one with sharks playing cards around a table that is particularly good

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2012, 10:28:42 AM »

these are quite easy for me to spot. the best way i have found to explain how to see them is to hold 1 finger 3 inches from your nose and another 6 inches from your nose. now focus on the furthest finger and the near one is blurred. this is how you see these images by looking throught the picture and it becomes blurred then the hidden image comes into focus

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2012, 10:29:47 AM »

a few different methods to try if you can't see them

http://www.hidden-3d.com/how_to_view_stereogram.php

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far