blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:51:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD October Deepstack £100,000 Gtd: Day1b
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD October Deepstack £100,000 Gtd: Day1b  (Read 44559 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 08, 2011, 11:07:33 PM »

cracking updates, tomorrow will be epic

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 08, 2011, 11:19:19 PM »

epitomised James Atkin
Sigh, lost the last hand of the day 77 vs AJ aipf. Bagging up 23k, 9bbs 2moro #doihavetodrivebackforthat

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 08, 2011, 11:20:06 PM »

exits at the end

47    Chris Gordon
48    Scott Phillips
49    Jehan Zaib
50    Stephen John
51    Mark Lint
52    Mark Lewis
53    Mark Sanders
54    Craig Storer
55    Stephen Nash

My eyes are open wide
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 08, 2011, 11:26:49 PM »

GLGL to Simon, Alex, The Liverpool guy on my table (2 2 my right, extremely nice guy), and Ben Jackson, JMCD from friday, played well all in all, Happy with how it went, obv not the outcome, but I got a funny feeling, I'm gonna win the 200k ipoker, 100k laddies and sunday million, so can't complain too much Cheesy

Nice work Tighty! Gr8 updates as always :-)
The Lad

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 08, 2011, 11:29:34 PM »

great updates tighty

goodluck to jamie oconnor and ben jackson for tomoz
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2011, 11:32:10 PM »

Overnights

Paul Romain    13    2    204000
Matt Tyler    13    8    183000

Daniel Muddiman    23    1    164900
Nick Hicks    25    1    143100
Thomas Tebb    34    5    126100
Andrew Hulme    14    9    115400
William Anderson    23    3    112600
John Stanley    12    3    109900
Steve Jelinek    12    8    107800
Christopher Retallick    23    2    106000
Paul Ratford    12    4    102000
John Exley    12    2    100400
Adam Mason    13    4    90200
Jason Barton    23    7    86000
Mark Mccluskey    23    8    73400
Ray Ryder    13    3    73200
Christopher Forde    13    7    69500
Oluwashola Akindele    25    2    68400
Simon Deadman    14    5    67700
Alex Goulder    14    7    66500
Dewi James    14    6    66200

Nathan Tang    34    9    63700
Orlando Anderson    34    3    62000
Daniel Edler    34    1    59900
Chin Chai Koh    25    3    58500
Kurt Goodwin    14    1    58000
Alex Mah    23    5    57000
Ben Dobson    25    5    55900
James Mcmillan    34    4    51400
Kassim Kurbanali    12    9    50200
Hugo Hurlstone    14    8    46300
Darco Sich    13    1    45300
Elaine Cockburn    14    2    44400
David Amos    25    8    38900
Richard Blacklock    12    7    38600
Wayne Thomas    13    5    38100
Paul Pyzer    34    6    37200
Chin Fernando    14    3    34400
Saifon Lambe    25    9    33400
Richard Horton    34    7    32100
Lawrence Townsend    25    7    29300
David Nisbet    23    4    29300
Anonymous    12    5    28500
Steven Munnings    12    6    25400
James Atkin    34    8    23100
John Stritch    25    4    17500

Day 2 midday tomorrow

goodnight!

My eyes are open wide
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 09, 2011, 12:36:07 AM »

I can't see any reason why James would want to hollywood and slow the game down when this is obv a bad thing for him ?? Makes no sense. GLGL tmoro to all blondes.

Great updates as always thanks.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 09, 2011, 12:42:37 AM »

James is never hollywooding! Obv has a decision! My point exactly! Dreenie needs to grow up some!

It's different because it's not her hand!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 09, 2011, 12:47:20 AM »

James is never hollywooding! Obv has a decision! My point exactly! Dreenie needs to grow up some!

It's different because it's not her hand!

I'd say I know him well enough to say I'm 100% certain he wouldn't have been. All a bit bizarre.
jim5432

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 09, 2011, 12:48:53 AM »

Thing is, it wasn't just 'calling the clock' at all and you know it. Everytime u two were in a hand, u were hollywooding every decsion, even to open the action it would take u at least 45 seconds.

The board was JJXA u had called hte 3 bet pre, u had chk called two streets, so when the river comes a 3 or some low irrelevant card, what are u thinking? Your passing now? - Also u could have an argument if u were actually thinking, but all u were doing is talking out loud, and not about hands, just about total irrelevant imformation that had absolutly nothing to do with the hand, and the fact Paul had his whole face pretty much covered, it was HIGHLY unlikely u were going to get anything out of him.

What made u change ur mind on the river if u call to the turn? and then a brick card comes? Do u think he made runner runner flush? - Or was it the fact that the whole hand up untill that point had taken at LEAST 5/6 minutes, and a further 2 and half minutes b4 I called the clock.

Oh and if u think I'm talking rubbish, u can ask the dealer, and everyone else on the table when u guys were in pots, what it felt like for them...  Clearly forgot to mention, the abuse I got when I was 2 foot away, llike this guy is EVER calling anyway, get a grip.

Right, my two penn'orth before i turn in for the night.

Andriena, we have always got on well and I do sincerely apologise for snapping at you after this hand - I have a similar short fuse to yourself - and I did look for you later to apologise to you in person but you must have gone. However, I will not change my mind on what you did. I maintain that you had absolute no business interfering in that pot. I dont give a flying fk about your analysis of the hand quite honestly because you were not the one in it. You wouldnt have called the river...well done you.  James may have called, he may not have. You made sure he didnt.

As for all the "hollywooding"....complete hogwash. You joined the table late and had barely been there for two rounds. I had played three hands against James....one of which he made a bad call on the river, which he admitted to,  after tanking for a similar amount of time.  I am entitled to take my time in acting, whether opening, calling, folding pre- or post flop - I am not going to give timing tells by acting quickly just to satisfy your impatience -  but nor do I take an excessive time to act. I just take longer than you do. You do not set the rules about how long is acceptable.

And on that point James, as he himself says elsewhere in the thread, had tanked for all of about 2 minutes max when you called the clock. You did it because you were impatient. Simple as that. It was terrible etiquette and completely unwarranted and unfair on both players in the hand in my opinion.

I guess we will have to agree to differ though.

Anyway...if you are there tomorrow I will come and kiss and make up. If you want to.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 01:21:43 AM by jim5432 » Logged

Paul Romain aka The ROCK !!
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 09, 2011, 12:55:59 AM »

Boom!

Can we get Paul Jackson crawl back out from his hole into the thread please!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 09, 2011, 02:06:43 AM »

Taking time to open the betting is pointless and tilting. If you're gonna open for 400 then open for 400 and let's go. Just open at normal speed in the same way each time and no tells will happen. People who think they're entitled to take their time opening the betting are like motorists who drive at constant 70mph in the fast lane of motorways because the law says they're entiltled to. Just a pointless waste of our time. Also I think players who tank fold when it's folded round to them should suffer a one round penalty and be bollocked as they leave the table.

Good updates Tighty.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 09, 2011, 02:30:09 AM »

Boom!

Can we get Paul Jackson crawl back out from his hole into the thread please!

WTF are u on, seriously, cos 2 players say something u believe them, WELL DONE - The end of the day, I was there for just over 1 level of the game, and u can go to the dealer who was dealing and ask him your self, also ask all other 7 players on the table.
Let me ask you this ....

IF I AM OUT OF ORDER, WHY DID THE DEALER TURN STRAIGHT TO THE FLOOR BEHIND HIM AND SAY CLOCK IS BEING CALLED AND WHEN ASKED SAID THAT BOTH PARTIES HAD HAD LONG ENOUGH?

It's an absloute joke tbh what is your game outrageous?, seriously u got some sort of hate campaign....

And Paul what your saying is totally wrong, if I feel the time is long enough and the 2 players have had long enough in the whole hand I will call the clock whenever the fck I like, cos u know what, I paid my £336 too, and I don't see why I should suffer just cos someone is thinking pointlessly and never going to call.... Let's put it this way, if he's so bad how did he get u to pay him off on a Ace high board with a straight showing, when u had JJ?Huh?Huh???

And as for u outrageous, ur all mouth, Paul Jackson has done/said ANYTHING to you for u to make stupid comments like that, u can say what u like behind a computer screen, that's obv all your capable of, pretty much a joke what ur trying to do here, at least he's honest, decent who actually tells the TRUTH.

Oh and FWIW let's find out the TRUTH about this guy actually had, HONESTLY, a million $$$ we will never know, when the clock was called he wasn't making a decsion, he was arguing with me. REALLY had some hand to think about eh?,

Like I said ASK THE DEALER YOURSELF - If he thought you did not have enough time, surely he would say so no?Huh??

WELL PLAYED PEOPLE, WELL PLAYED BY ALL THAT JUMP ON THE HATER's WAGON, WELL DONE
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 09, 2011, 02:32:34 AM »

2 faces - toooooooooooooooooooooooo many TWO FACED PEOPLE IN THIS JOKE OF A LIFE
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 09, 2011, 02:34:55 AM »

Thing is, it wasn't just 'calling the clock' at all and you know it. Everytime u two were in a hand, u were hollywooding every decsion, even to open the action it would take u at least 45 seconds.

The board was JJXA u had called hte 3 bet pre, u had chk called two streets, so when the river comes a 3 or some low irrelevant card, what are u thinking? Your passing now? - Also u could have an argument if u were actually thinking, but all u were doing is talking out loud, and not about hands, just about total irrelevant imformation that had absolutly nothing to do with the hand, and the fact Paul had his whole face pretty much covered, it was HIGHLY unlikely u were going to get anything out of him.

What made u change ur mind on the river if u call to the turn? and then a brick card comes? Do u think he made runner runner flush? - Or was it the fact that the whole hand up untill that point had taken at LEAST 5/6 minutes, and a further 2 and half minutes b4 I called the clock.

Oh and if u think I'm talking rubbish, u can ask the dealer, and everyone else on the table when u guys were in pots, what it felt like for them...  Clearly forgot to mention, the abuse I got when I was 2 foot away, llike this guy is EVER calling anyway, get a grip.

but what if the guy who called the clock on you saw the hand with the same clarity?

You can't compare the 2 situations at all. Firstly when I was at the broadway, the guy had slowrolled me a hand b4, by questioning whether I had to show my cards, when I chked back the river and he had Aces, secondly, he never stopped talking, slowing the game down and giving lots of others a headache, thirdly he called the slock on the river, when I had bet/called every street within 20 seconds each card, and there was near on 40k in there by the end. I was planning on whether to raise all in or fold, not just call, IMHO it's a totally different scenario, I've never called the clock on a player in a live mtt, bar today, I felt the two involved did not need that much acting when in a pot, and also the whole hollywooding of opening the action, it's not fair on the WHOLE table why we should have so few hands dealt each level, when the same thing kept happening with the same two people. FWIW, the german guy who called the clock on me, had called it after around 1 minute, which at the time with everything that had been happening prior to it, was pretty unfair. I don't appreciate someone shouting abuse at me and then go running to the updater telling a story which doesn't even cover ALL the facts.

dreenie was out of order imo
she wasnt in the pot + they didnt even take that long

Just me
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: