blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:02:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  1st Staking Thread - GUKPT ME Blackpool SOLD OUT
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1st Staking Thread - GUKPT ME Blackpool SOLD OUT  (Read 11768 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2011, 05:25:20 PM »

I missed this, as I was travelling, but win the lot Sir!

Thx Tikay was gutted you missed as ur golden at this staking lark maybe i can offer you a token1% so the stakers benefit?

Not complaining at all Richard, I was over the Atlantic, so could not be helped.

Happy to take a token 1% if you wish, though my good wishes remain the same either way, whether I have a bit or not.

Confirm either way, please, & if I'm in, I'll need some bank deets, & I'll tx immediately.
Booked thx and sent PM

Thanks!

A 1-2-3 - you, G2L & outrageous will do nicely, in any order, please.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2011, 11:41:34 PM »

Thanks TK.. Roll Eyes

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2011, 10:35:08 AM »

Just waiting on Ace2M to ship, if not confirmed by 7pm tonight will leave as per OP.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2011, 10:41:02 AM »

I missed it too. Best of luck to you Mr Kral.

Probably just as well that you didn't get my bokkage;)

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2011, 10:44:52 AM »

GLGLGL. i am golden at the minute, fingers crossed it carries through to this.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2011, 10:49:01 AM »

@ Karabiner & Milligan

We have Tikay's golden 1% so were bound to bink!!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2011, 09:56:50 PM »

Just waiting on Ace2M to ship, if not confirmed by 7pm tonight will leave as per OP.

Ace now shipped  early night and a drive up north in early hours   GL us

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2011, 10:48:24 AM »

SIGH

Thanks for the stakeage peeps and sorry i could not deliver.

Had a good first table with only Greg Hunt and Forthistle notables on the table, I knew i was gonna be in afor a grind when in the first 2 levels i flopped 3 sets and only managed to get 2 streets total with the blinds who had come along for the ride not flopping anything.
I also hit 2 straights and was unlucky to win the minimum again my oppos not having enough to call value bets otr.

I knew our table was going to be one of the first to break so then didnt want to do any damage with minimal holdings and waited for the break which meant i was moved to table Rupinder "I'm auditioning for one of the seven dwarves, in case i dont scoop here" Bedi and the hand before the break i lost 1/3 of my stack in a hand i have posted on pha but dont think i can do anything different and i was at 11k on the dinner break.

Levels 150/300 and 200/400 were ridiculous with total junk dealt for 2 hours until I had 3 hands where i could jam my 15-20bb stack and each time I was correct not to. Firstly at 2/400/25 the cards are dealt and utg looks like he wants to raise from a tack of 6k and dwell waits as the co and btn are telling the dealer they only have one card so he looks in pain making sure its still a deal before raising to 3400 out of 6000, I find AJo and fold knowing he hides a monster but he makes such a bad bet or probs gets a spin and then proudly flips  , then George makes it 800 from utg+2 and I have already seen QKo and am going to jam from the bb until the sb jams before me for 5.2k I fold and George calls its off with A10o holding v A5 and finally the smae guy makes it 3400 again utg and gets 3bet i fold pocket and the or folds declaring 77s so would have defo called my extra 4k.

My exit hand was after the next break at 3/600/50 when I was looking for a spot and ship  in the c/o for 5950 and the BB looks at one card and says hmmm seond card   I call flips AKo we flop a  but he flops a  and then turn a gutterball before blanking the river.

Thanks again the stakes guys!!

stato_1

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2011, 11:05:31 AM »

No problem... As I forgot to pay you it's been a pleasure. U still in Blackpool?
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2011, 11:06:58 AM »

No problem... As I forgot to pay you it's been a pleasure. U still in Blackpool?
Lool  no mate drove straight down  see you at deepstack weekend!! Grimmer

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2011, 05:56:38 PM »

Good effort, Richard, & thanks for the TR.

Please let me know if you wish me to Bank TX the cash, if not, you'll need to remind me next time I see you, I have memory issues sometimes, which is why I prefer to pay up front.

Have a good weekend.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2011, 06:03:12 PM »

Nice work.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: