blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:32:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Luton 2012 thread, powered by the same old 3-4 posters
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Luton 2012 thread, powered by the same old 3-4 posters  (Read 215450 times)
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: July 24, 2012, 03:10:39 PM »

Mmmm    ....      was chatting to a few players over the weekend.

It appears that Mr Bendy Man grimmed several players @ the G during his brief stint of making Luton his 'most favourite place' to play pokerz.

He's now barred from Luton - after they informed the management - but not from other Grosvenor venues     ....      so be aware of Quantative Easing Quasimodos on your travels.

Can't remember his name    ....     just his 'gracious table manner'!

Is that the whiplash dude from Norfolk?

Yup - the fellah that was telling me then pointed out, and named, several other grimees in the room   ....    fairly damning Vin?
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: July 24, 2012, 03:15:38 PM »

It appears that Mr Bendy Man grimmed several players @ the G during his brief stint of making Luton his 'most favourite place' to play pokerz.

He's now barred from Luton - after they informed the management - but not from other Grosvenor venues     ....      so be aware of Quantative Easing Quasimodos on your travels.

Is that the whiplash dude from Norfolk?

Steady on, Chompy is, on the whole, a decent bloke.

Not Chimpy, this chap was far better looking than Horrible Hereward of Huntingdonshire, Tony.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: July 24, 2012, 03:16:14 PM »

Maybe paul, but was just saying that the guy spreading the story, is also full of shit.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: July 24, 2012, 03:26:13 PM »

Maybe paul, but was just saying that the guy spreading the story, is also full of shit.

Indeed    ...    but apparently Adam McG was sent off to a comp - for which Mr B had supposedly won a ticket - only to find, rather embarassingly, that said entry was fictitious.

Only relaying the allegations    ....

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: July 24, 2012, 03:48:50 PM »

4/7 McGenius
5/2 Cozy Powell
8/1 Luther

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Rockstar

View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: July 24, 2012, 03:53:40 PM »

The lower buy-inns have clearly been a success bums on seats wise

But this "new breed" certainly has its fair share of utter morons,who just make me cringe as soon as they open their
mouths

Lessons in both social skills,and indeed life skills wouldn't go amiss

They come and go, all repeating the same old stories the last group thought was original 10 years ago,3-6 months is the average time scale for the next big thing,it all ends up the same way in the end,busto...

The old ways will allways remain the gold ways,and that's just how it should be

"Jimmy White told me the other night he hates name droppers,i had to agree"
Dave Johnson August 2010
Rockstar

View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: July 24, 2012, 03:54:48 PM »

Indeed    ...    but apparently Adam McG was sent off to a comp - for which Mr B had supposedly won a ticket - only to find, rather embarassingly, that said entry was fictitious.

I actually find that quite funny

"Jimmy White told me the other night he hates name droppers,i had to agree"
Dave Johnson August 2010
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1222 on: July 24, 2012, 04:37:25 PM »

I was with Vinny in Walsall when McGenius turned to play the comp that you mentioned. Luckily for McGenius he wasn't out of pocket over the incident but he was led a merry dance. 

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: July 24, 2012, 04:50:20 PM »

Aha   ....    the plot thickens.

Did the ticket ever exist, Jim?

« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 04:53:46 PM by luther101 » Logged
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1224 on: July 24, 2012, 05:06:28 PM »

Aha   ....    the plot thickens.

Did the ticket ever exist, Jim?

From what i heard he had won a sat online and was going to transfer it to McGenius. Walsall knew nothing about it. Doubt their was ever a seat, just a brag that went wrong and he dug himself a hole that he couldnt get out of

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
Britishgas

View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: July 24, 2012, 05:29:44 PM »

Mr. Parker, well done on choping the tourney and winning 1200 pound. This was my first tournamnet and 1200 pound would have made a huge difference to my bank balance or my leaving style. Wish I could play like you, today i would have 1200 pound on my account and could have bought you a drink aswell. Unfortunately as I lost, you have to buy this time and if I ever win, will buy you a drink.

In my career I have never seen any individual who pokes into others business, who I can consider gentelman. Not sure, rather not interested to know how they have been brought up. As I said, when I am in Luton come and speak to me, your free advice and drink may change me.
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: July 24, 2012, 06:05:24 PM »

It's been a hot & bothersome day.

So to celebrate the Feast of Selfloathing, I will don the hair shirt and do Pennance for my innumerable sins - by attending Tosser's Tuesday @ the G.

A fate worse than self-flagellation with rusty barbedwire stolen from a Somme trench     .....

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: July 24, 2012, 06:22:04 PM »

Who's this on about

Tortoisehead

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: July 24, 2012, 06:24:00 PM »

Mr. Parker, well done on choping the tourney and winning 1200 pound. This was my first tournamnet and 1200 pound would have made a huge difference to my bank balance or my leaving style. Wish I could play like you, today i would have 1200 pound on my account and could have bought you a drink aswell. Unfortunately as I lost, you have to buy this time and if I ever win, will buy you a drink.

In my career I have never seen any individual who pokes into others business, who I can consider gentelman. Not sure, rather not interested to know how they have been brought up. As I said, when I am in Luton come and speak to me, your free advice and drink may change me.

Das, cut the small talk and just unleash hell on his ass

sola virtus nobilitat
Britishgas

View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: July 24, 2012, 06:38:04 PM »

Sorry Glen, should have ignored him at the first instance. Got carried away.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: