blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:46:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Monte Carlo Auction
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Monte Carlo Auction  (Read 13345 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 06:40:01 PM »

Is this stake for Friday?

If the answer is yes and you get knocked out on Friday will you re-enter on Saturday on your own dime?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 06:42:26 PM »

30% @ 1.22 gtfo girgy
NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 06:42:34 PM »

lol have none of u any idea whats going on?

At the moment Trigg qualifies for 15% @1.2, Ho 5% @ 1.21 and Brammer 10% @1.1- so Brammer typing 29% was obv impossible and Girgy cant win

keys sent me the thread and i didn't read any replies apart from woodseys b4 i replied

Christopher Brammer
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2011, 06:43:14 PM »

30% @1.25

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2011, 06:47:20 PM »

30% @1.25

hahah sucker
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2011, 06:49:10 PM »

30% @1.25

Girgy are you really going to take the whole 30% and give me >400 quid? You could watch the whole auction and keep bidding up the price all the time but the way the thread was intended was that people would just bid for the size of percentage that they actually wanted at the max price they would be willing to pay and then hopefully get it for a little less, that way nobody misses out and everyone's happy.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2011, 06:50:38 PM »

30% @1.25

Girgy are you really going to take the whole 30% and give me >400 quid? You could watch the whole auction and keep bidding up the price all the time but the way the thread was intended was that people would just bid for the size of percentage that they actually wanted at the max price they would be willing to pay and then hopefully get it for a little less, that way nobody misses out and everyone's happy.

Ok will free up 15%

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2011, 06:50:50 PM »

Girgy is working with Keys imo Wink

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2011, 06:52:25 PM »

30% @1.25

Ok will free up 15%

hahahahahahahaha your mouth writing cheque's again griggs?
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2011, 06:53:44 PM »

30% @1.25

Ok will free up 15%

hahahahahahahaha your mouth writing cheque's again griggs?

No i can afford it. wanted u in on the action trigger.

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2011, 06:56:30 PM »

u need someone to big higher or your 30% at 1.25 stands
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2011, 06:57:10 PM »

Nice idea James, think it definitely will be used by others.

ROFL at people bidding 1.25 for you though............ after all, what have you ever won?
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2011, 06:57:46 PM »

u need someone to big higher or your 30% at 1.25 stands

free'd up 15% so ur 15% @ 1.22 stands. Right?

skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2011, 06:58:03 PM »

30% @1.25

Ok will free up 15%

Just sayin', might have missed it but I've not seen you buy a piece that big before and it ruins it for everyone if someone is making bids they don't intend to honour. Judging from other recent staking threads I think you maybe now see yourself as something as a trader buying and selling shares on, but that's not how this thread is supposed to go and I don't think it will work here anyway.

Like I said bids are non-withdrawable but just for this once I'll take that as a bid of 15% @ 1.25.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2011, 07:03:28 PM »

30% @1.25

Ok will free up 15%

Just sayin', might have missed it but I've not seen you buy a piece that big before and it ruins it for everyone if someone is making bids they don't intend to honour. Judging from other recent staking threads I think you maybe now see yourself as something as a trader buying and selling shares on, but that's not how this thread is supposed to go and I don't think it will work here anyway.

Like I said bids are non-withdrawable but just for this once I'll take that as a bid of 15% @ 1.25.

siiiigh
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: