blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:37:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 407 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.  (Read 952332 times)
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 18, 2012, 05:07:04 PM »

Friend of mine put me onto a site expat holidays for hotels booked mine yesterday pleased with the deal , worth a look IMO
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 18, 2012, 10:00:31 PM »

Friend of mine put me onto a site expat holidays for hotels booked mine yesterday pleased with the deal , worth a look IMO

Only trouble is looking at it  is you're paying the whole lot up front so there is no scope to get any comps, I just checked your dates and it's actually more expensive to book through the site than it is to go direct with GN.

If a better deal comes up when you've booked direct you can cancel at no cost and book under the better rate or other hotel, whichever it may be.

Just something to bear in mind Smiley

Gemini Kings

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: April 18, 2012, 10:39:01 PM »

Excellent info.
I stayed 26 nights in Imperial Pallace last year. Filght and hotel was £1500 which I considered good value.
After booking I read the reviews and nearly cancelled. However the rooms, though basic, are spotless and are cleaned and replenished every day. Yes the public areas are tatty but rooms are not. At least mine wasn't.
I Would stay there again as it is idealy located on the strip.
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 18, 2012, 11:40:13 PM »

Didn't they used to play the final table the next day ,last year Michelle ?

Not sure, I never got past level 6 at Caesars last year (only played 2 comps there I think)!
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 19, 2012, 10:53:55 AM »

Didn't they used to play the final table the next day ,last year Michelle ?

Not sure, I never got past level 6 at Caesars last year (only played 2 comps there I think)!

Lol same here
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 19, 2012, 10:58:18 AM »

Only trouble is looking at it  is you're paying the whole lot up front so there is no scope to get any comps, I just checked your dates and it's actually more expensive to book through the site than it is to go direct with GN.

If a better deal comes up when you've booked direct you can cancel at no cost and book under the better rate or other hotel, whichever it may be.

Just something to bear in mind Smiley

I wanted to stay at the nugget 2 years ago ,but got the aria for 800$ for ten nights thro this site Mark
This year I deceided it's the nugget , got a price was happy with it so booked it , simples ,there's so many ways to go to n stay in Vegas it can drive u crazy looking , I m pleased with my deal ,just thought I'd mention it on here ,see u there mate
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 19, 2012, 03:23:26 PM »

I wanted to stay at the nugget 2 years ago ,but got the aria for 800$ for ten nights thro this site Mark
This year I deceided it's the nugget , got a price was happy with it so booked it , simples ,there's so many ways to go to n stay in Vegas it can drive u crazy looking , I m pleased with my deal ,just thought I'd mention it on here ,see u there mate

You're 100% right about there being so many ways to go that it can send you round the bend, that's primarily why I made this thread for KK and here.

That's why I did the donkey work for you before you booked and posted all the prices in the thread so you didn't see yourself off Smiley

You saved $30 when you booked it and if you're never gonna switch if something else pops up better then it's all gravy. For the few minutes it takes to compare though it's always worth doing as now it costs more through the 3rd party and you pay upfront.

Only 2 months to go thank fk as I need a holiday 

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2012, 03:59:20 PM »

If we are going on the pi55 out there you'd better pack some aspirins  Cool Cool
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 19, 2012, 05:09:34 PM »

If we are going on the pi55 out there you'd better pack some aspirins  Cool Cool

I'm 31 and crippled Tony so a headache is the least of my worries Cheesy

Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 19, 2012, 05:20:49 PM »

Sooooo looking forward to this this year.  Bring it on.

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 19, 2012, 07:12:05 PM »

I'm 31 and crippled Tony so a headache is the least of my worries Cheesy

I'm 53 fat old n ugly think you've got problems
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 24, 2012, 05:18:05 PM »

Looking at booking for mid June - mid July...basically a month give or take a few days.  Rang up the Venetian just now and got told can only book 21 days wtf?  Anyway are there any deals atm?  Seens Palms and Ballys for like just under 2k for over a month but are those decent places? 

Stayed at the Rio last year and not again...
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 24, 2012, 05:29:54 PM »

Looking at booking for mid June - mid July...basically a month give or take a few days.  Rang up the Venetian just now and got told can only book 21 days wtf?  Anyway are there any deals atm?  Seens Palms and Ballys for like just under 2k for over a month but are those decent places? 

Stayed at the Rio last year and not again...

If you're staying for a month then you want to be moving about a bit imo, one hotel room for a month is insane and would send me round the bend. I normally do 2 hotels for 2 weeks and when I was there for 2 months did 5.

If you give me a budget I'll put together a couple packages for your tomorrow if you want, 2 hotels 2 weeks a piece or 3 hotels for 10days or something like that and see what you think.

scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 24, 2012, 05:36:01 PM »

wow yeah so helpful!  yeah that would be great....and makes a lot of sense to move around Smiley
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 24, 2012, 05:37:00 PM »

Yuh, agree with that, two weeks in one hotel is plenty. If you're thinking Venetian, I'd go with Palazzo instead, as that's where all the tournaments are being held, same as in February. Also the rooms are slightly better than at the Venetian for the same price.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 407 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: