blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:58:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.
Pages: 1 ... 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 ... 407 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.  (Read 952237 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5505 on: November 11, 2020, 11:27:18 PM »

I've already changed mine twice, so have whatsapped for a refund on my cancelled Dec flight, and will just rebook it down the line.

I don't like messing about with the website, it's clunky at best.

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #5506 on: November 12, 2020, 07:30:03 AM »

I've already changed mine twice, so have whatsapped for a refund on my cancelled Dec flight, and will just rebook it down the line.

will try sms if not heard back by monday

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5507 on: November 12, 2020, 03:50:27 PM »

The Whatsapp is really good, they usually get back to you the same day, and I got my refund sorted as soon as someone replied.

Got an e-mail about 15mins after finishing on whatsapp, which said my refund will be with me in a max of 30 days.

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #5508 on: November 13, 2020, 10:07:08 AM »

The Whatsapp is really good, they usually get back to you the same day, and I got my refund sorted as soon as someone replied.

Got an e-mail about 15mins after finishing on whatsapp, which said my refund will be with me in a max of 30 days.

Flights confirmed this morning, now fingers crossed the virus is in retreat by next June!

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #5509 on: November 13, 2020, 11:37:31 AM »

Flights confirmed this morning, now fingers crossed the virus is in retreat by next June!

Snap

Matt and I moved from end of this month to second week of June. Fingers crossed.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5510 on: November 13, 2020, 11:48:39 AM »

Snap

Matt and I moved from end of this month to second week of June. Fingers crossed.

We'll miss each other again, ffs...

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #5511 on: November 13, 2020, 02:39:34 PM »

next question , worth booking hotel now or wait until 2021, usually book in feb with free cancellation downtown usually

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5512 on: November 13, 2020, 03:03:38 PM »

I book and just cancel/rebook if a better deal/offer comes up.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #5513 on: November 13, 2020, 04:01:23 PM »

Snap

We'll miss each other again, ffs...

When are you there Marky?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5514 on: November 13, 2020, 04:36:46 PM »

Plan is 18th June - 14th July.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #5515 on: November 14, 2020, 07:59:30 AM »

So close, I think we chose between 7-12 and 18_23 bur Russell's bday is the 10th!

Bring your trip forward Marky!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5516 on: November 14, 2020, 02:49:07 PM »

So close, I think we chose between 7-12 and 18_23 bur Russell's bday is the 10th!

Damn, lose another flip...

Can't unfortunately, as we all travel together, and those are already booked in with the only non self-employed member of the house.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #5517 on: November 14, 2020, 05:31:21 PM »

Can't unfortunately, as we all travel together, and those are already booked in with the only non self-employed member of the house.

God dam it

Next change we need to compare notes!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5518 on: November 14, 2020, 06:54:20 PM »

God dam it

Next change we need to compare notes!

Regardless, we all might not get there yet, and may have to plan a trip around my birthday in November Cheesy

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #5519 on: November 23, 2020, 08:04:18 PM »

Assume people have seen the Virgin black Friday sale?

£1k returns to America in upper, including Vegas. Seems to be loads of dates available until end ish of June, then it disappears.

Currently holding 2 returns at work for myself and a mate, going mid June. Matched it up with an error price for the Skylofts at MGM which is highly unlikely to be honoured, so we have a week at CP as plan B for a very good rate; just over 400 quid.

Best Bitter.
Pages: 1 ... 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 ... 407 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: