blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:47:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.
Pages: 1 ... 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 ... 407 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.  (Read 952325 times)
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #5940 on: June 08, 2022, 03:10:08 AM »

On day two I spent an hour n half on hold to virgin
Getting through and they changed with no fee to July tenth
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #5941 on: June 08, 2022, 12:49:39 PM »

My poker went as expected- crap lol
Paris hosts day 1 s
Ballys days 2-3
It’s mega busy
Big queues at peak times
Not as cold as the Rio
But the temperature is ramping up in vegas heading towards 40 degrees plus - same as most years but a week or two earlier I think
So will they increase the efficiency of the air con ?
Slot plays been ok had my first $300 loss this morning
Been poolside all day for the last 2-3 days
Katy Perry Friday just booked for Denise’s birthday which is Wednesday
Thoroughly enjoying it as usual

Hoodie or topless is all the info we need.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #5942 on: June 08, 2022, 03:33:57 PM »

My poker went as expected- crap lol
Paris hosts day 1 s
Ballys days 2-3
It’s mega busy
Big queues at peak times
Not as cold as the Rio
But the temperature is ramping up in vegas heading towards 40 degrees plus - same as most years but a week or two earlier I think
So will they increase the efficiency of the air con ?
Slot plays been ok had my first $300 loss this morning
Been poolside all day for the last 2-3 days
Katy Perry Friday just booked for Denise’s birthday which is Wednesday
Thoroughly enjoying it as usual

Hoodie or topless is all the info we need.

I believe it's topless for massages Roll Eyes

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5943 on: June 08, 2022, 05:41:20 PM »

See the chaos that ensued after that clip was posted?

Masseuse was fired by WSOP, which I can't say I'm shocked about, and the 'Frank the Tank' was chirping at Galfond about it, because his wife posted about it on Twitter.

Felt bad for her, until I saw she was a tesco value Bicknell.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #5944 on: June 08, 2022, 06:48:38 PM »

Masseuse was fired by WSOP, which I can't say I'm shocked about, and the 'Frank the Tank' was chirping at Galfond about it, because his wife posted about it on Twitter.

Don't think there is any good reason to sack someone for that.  Was just about the least sexual "massage" I have ever seen, and equating that to a hand job seems a big stretch.   I wouldn't want to spend my whole day at the WSOP watching that, but surely just give her a warning about her conduct and move on?

Masseuse seems to hold some fairly unpleasant views, but don't think that changes the above.  FWIW Seems clear she wants Fauci sacked for saving all those lives, which seems a stretch too.

More importantly, can I leave the hoodie at home?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5945 on: June 08, 2022, 07:08:58 PM »

Don't think there is any good reason to sack someone for that.  Was just about the least sexual "massage" I have ever seen, and equating that to a hand job seems a big stretch.   I wouldn't want to spend my whole day at the WSOP watching that, but surely just give her a warning about her conduct and move on?

Masseuse seems to hold some fairly unpleasant views, but don't think that changes the above.  FWIW Seems clear she wants Fauci sacked for saving all those lives, which seems a stretch too.

More importantly, can I leave the hoodie at home?

I've no idea of their conduct/rules, but don't disagree with your view on it  being a bit harsh to sack her. Though I imagine there are a couple other poker rooms she could probably get work in through the summer. I presume they're all s/employed as well?

Completely cuckoo, but as you said, shouldn't get sacked for that. Felt more sorry for her kids than anything, after 5 minutes on her Twitter.

I'm taking mine, but just gonna throw them in my rucksack if I play at Ballys. Only comp I intend on playing there is the 1 drop, anyway.

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #5946 on: June 09, 2022, 02:10:09 AM »

He was on the table just behind me
Seemed to be a bit of a dickhead
Dressed up like my miyagi from karate kid
Wanted everyone to notice him

I had easy table Maurice Hawkins - nice n pleasant very good player
Elky arrived v late n never spoke only to acknowledge a couple of French players
Mateos also a late regger very quiet and unnoticeable

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #5947 on: June 09, 2022, 11:46:41 PM »

Never had you down as a KatyCat Tony. See you there  thumbs up

Considering it's the first year at the new place it's amazingly well done. Don't need a hoodie in Paris and Bally's is like an oven.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5948 on: June 10, 2022, 04:13:42 PM »

I was going to see her at Xmas, but had overdosed by the time I was coming home. Enjoy Smiley

In other news, they've just got rid of testing, so that's a few more quid for the Starbies fund!

I know they're fake news, but hopefully right here https://edition.cnn.com/2022/06/10/politics/us-to-end-pre-departure-testing-requirement/index.html

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #5949 on: June 10, 2022, 06:52:05 PM »

I was going to see her at Xmas, but had overdosed by the time I was coming home. Enjoy Smiley

In other news, they've just got rid of testing, so that's a few more quid for the Starbies fund!

I know they're fake news, but hopefully right here https://edition.cnn.com/2022/06/10/politics/us-to-end-pre-departure-testing-requirement/index.html

Don't think it is fake news, seen it reported in a few places. 

Seems to be a lot of Covid around at the WSOP.  Hopefully it will have blown through by the time I get there. 

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #5950 on: June 10, 2022, 07:03:41 PM »

Don't think it is fake news, seen it reported in a few places. 

Seems to be a lot of Covid around at the WSOP.  Hopefully it will have blown through by the time I get there. 

Jolly decent of them to get the herd immunity sorted.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5951 on: June 10, 2022, 07:47:49 PM »

Not too worried about the test on the way out, but glad it's gone.

Needing one the day before you fly home was the annoying one.

Vegas here I come... Rona me up, buttercup!

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #5952 on: June 10, 2022, 11:44:57 PM »

Heat is crazy. Just walked from Aria to Bally's and had to duck in and out of PH en route. The difference between in the shade and in the sun is amazing, hits you within a second.

Haven't needed a hoodie anywhere I've played so far actually. Guess I'll mask up for the Monster stack tomorrow if it's rife there, no point risking it despite having had a fifth jab before I came out.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5953 on: June 11, 2022, 08:11:56 AM »

Is that one no longer needed?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #5954 on: June 11, 2022, 10:34:21 AM »

Is that one no longer needed?

There are no restrictions to travel into the UK, so it seems unlikely.   Why do you think it is needed?  I don't know for sure, so something definite would be good.   

Pages: 1 ... 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 ... 407 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: