blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 09:18:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273126 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Citeh vs LFC a question for the 'neutrals'
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Citeh vs LFC a question for the 'neutrals'  (Read 15365 times)
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2012, 02:25:32 PM »

Ha yeh I meant Sunday Cheesy

Internet mate, stream every Newcastle game and theres a bar in Gib that shows every single Newcastle match on big screens etc.

confirmed. watching with Pleno and his (admittedly) rose tinted glasses is absolutely hilarious and great fun. I recommend it.

not as rose tinted as most of you think though. Smiley
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2012, 02:26:12 PM »

I remember watching the QPR v Newcastle game earlier in the season and they battered you. They were very unlucky not to leave with all 3 points.

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2012, 02:27:59 PM »

I remember watching the QPR v Newcastle game earlier in the season and they battered you. They were very unlucky not to leave with all 3 points.

it's an easy game when the referee only gives decisions to one team. We played well but never looked like winning it. They were defo assisted by the ref.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2012, 02:46:28 PM »

Internet mate, stream every Newcastle game and theres a bar in Gib that shows every single Newcastle match on big screens etc.

Fair enough. I haven't watched much Prem footy, but definitely you are performing above expectations.

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2012, 02:53:55 PM »

Fair enough. I haven't watched much Prem footy, but definitely you are performing above expectations.

perhaps blondes expectations yes!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2012, 03:09:28 PM »

end the debate right now.

Krul not the best, concerns about his kicking from open play, but he willl be very, very good and is already better than Reina. Hart still the man to beat in that position though Krul not very far behind and already light years ahead of Cech and De Gea.

Colo. He's the love of my life, I'd let him shag my wife, I wish I had curly hair too. On form, the best defender in England bar absolutely none. I've never seen Vermaelen or Kompany put the best strikers in his back pocket as often as Colo has this season. If you disagree, you're not watching us enough. Or you're a Citeh/Arsenal fan. Once Vidic is fit again I'm certain he'll come back to be number 1 in this position quickly.

Ba. Great goalscorer, has a lot to offer the team, will be a miss. Goals make a striker though, which I guess makes him the second best striker in England at the moment, behind the one man of Arsenal's one man team, RVP.

Tiote and Cabaye are fantastic. Cabaye is missing a sharpness against the bigger boys, but I'd take either of them over Chelsea's mid, Gareth Barry's best years are 90 years ago, etc.

It's all about perspective. We need a new right back (imo) because Danny S, for all his last ditch defending which has been great is too likely to cause a calamity.

We also suffer from small squad syndrome which cost us against WBA and Norwich, but that's part of the thrill of watching NUFC. Tank the big teams and then get held 0-0 by Swansea at home in the most frustrating game ever. #upsanddownsofthetoon

WALOFS !!!!

Krul is just a flavour of the month at the moment , come back to me when has has a few golden gloves on his mantlepiece or when he plays and handles the pressures of  being with a massive club were every mistake is slaughtered (De Gea). Krul is what I would call free rolling at Newcastle, nobody is paying too much attention to him and he gets well worked over in a lot of games, so has a chance to stand out. TRy stepping up to a big club and we will then see what hes made of and then we can talk about him being in the same league as Pepe Reina.
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2012, 03:17:46 PM »

Hi ACE,

When I first saw this I thought it must have been tampered with to make it look that amazing.

i thought exactly the same Smiley
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2012, 03:18:47 PM »

Think Krul is a talent, already an excellent shot stopper but quite a way behind the experienced keepers in terms of general game management (positioning, reading the game, marshalling a defence etc). I would consider Hart has this too, and is the best around in the PL

I think Reina (just a little) and (especially) Cech are in (slow) decline, Cech's being borne of loss of confidence after his head injuries but what they lack in they make up for in experience and craft

Vorm, Al Habsi etc are also flavours of the month because of flashy shot-stopping. Both talents, but for me only Vorm shows the potential to push on whereas Al Habsi will always be flaky.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2012, 03:21:21 PM »

Modric/Parker best CM partnership in the Prem this season ainec.

Also, I'd argue Vorm has been as good, if not better, than Krul this season.

Would check the numbers myself if i were in front of a computer, but how many games have the tiote/cabaye partnership actually started for Newcastle this season? They've both had injury/disciplinary issues right?
chatban

I harv a veek harnd.

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2012, 03:28:26 PM »

Tighty

As a goalkeeper I cringe at Al Habsi and his inability to land back on his feet when he jumps.
Biggest camera saver ever.

Shouldnt we just change this to a 'premier league containment' type thread?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2012, 03:29:19 PM »

Although we are talking about talent.

I'd just like to point out. Tiote + Cabaye= 7m

Anderson + Carrick = over 30m

Silva + Toure = over 60m

Modric + Parke= over 20m

Mata + Ramires= over 25m

Adam + Henderson = over 30m

Arteta= more than Cabaye+ Tiote

I won't even get into wages..

This is what I was trying to say about our scouting system

Ba+ Best= 1m

Rooney+ Hernandez= 50m+

Torress+ Drogba = 70m+

Aguero+ Ballotelli= 70m+

RVP+ Chamak= over 20m?

Again won't get into wages or cost of back up players.

When Newcastle won't spend 10m on every squad member like the top 5/6 do it is impossible for us to finish top of the league. Whilst it remeains like this if we finish "top of the rest" whilst spending less then we will be doing very well.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2012, 03:33:28 PM »

Try Gerard and Lucas for Liverpool and see what that price comes in at. Not a bad duo for £2m.

Modric/Parker best midfield for me this season.

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2012, 03:33:46 PM »

Good stats + figures Pleno, and certainly points out the value for money Newcastle have had.

But its a completely seperate argument to saying 'they're the best' etc

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2012, 03:36:56 PM »

Try Gerard and Lucas for Liverpool and see what that price comes in at. Not a bad duo for £2m.

Modric/Parker best midfield for me this season.

try adam and henderson both who have played more games this season. quite a bad duo for 30m, our whole team doesnt even cost that much Cheesy

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2012, 03:37:45 PM »

Good stats + figures Pleno, and certainly points out the value for money Newcastle have had.

But its a completely seperate argument to saying 'they're the best' etc

I genuinely think that the Newcastle players have outshone all of the other combos this year with the exception on RVP (par) and Modric/Parker.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: