blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 12:29:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272902 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NBA Betting
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NBA Betting  (Read 41947 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2013, 02:56:45 AM »

What a game that was and the O/T in this Brooklyn game has been ridiculous!

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2013, 05:04:37 AM »

Pacers have been playing really well and celtics the opposite but they decided to flip that tonight lol.

Didnt see any of the games though so duno how anyone played.

Saw the nets needed double OT to beat the wizards lol. Wizards are so bad brooklyn musta played awful

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2013, 12:04:26 AM »

Time to get this show back on the road after a weekend of poker at DTD.

On,

New York Knicks -6 (4x) Lose
Utah Jazz -5 (3x) Win

Both lines on coral, they are so slow at moving lines.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:38:53 AM by TL900 » Logged

@MtSpewmore
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2013, 12:07:06 AM »

Did you see Sky are showing the NBA from next season?  Game at the O2 on the 17th will be shown, also in three diamonds for those of you with the right tele.

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2013, 12:08:22 AM »

Did you see Sky are showing the NBA from next season?  Game at the O2 on the 17th will be shown, also in three diamonds for those of you with the right tele.

Regularly? On skysports? If so that would be amazing. It was on ESPN UK last year every so often, but not at all this year.

@MtSpewmore
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2013, 12:10:54 AM »

Think so, they said they'd have back to back games at the weekend too (unless I misunderstood that bit) sounded like it would be similar to their NFL coverage

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 08, 2013, 12:15:43 AM »

That would be awesome, NFL coverage on skysports is very good.

@MtSpewmore
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 08, 2013, 12:40:41 AM »

Take it you have NBA game time?

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 08, 2013, 12:42:01 AM »

Yes sir.

@MtSpewmore
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 08, 2013, 01:08:25 AM »

I think its awesome, feel like I dont have any need for the games to be on Sky or ESPN.  Only good thing would be the halftime shows.

The NBA cares ads are pretty tilting though, makes me not wanna watch the games live and wait till they produce the full games with no stoppages

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 08, 2013, 01:18:57 AM »

Yea it is amazing ofc.

I swear, I saw Manu Ginobli NBA Cares ad atleast 25 times during one game last week. Pretty tilting Cheesy

@MtSpewmore
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 08, 2013, 02:40:25 AM »

wtf is going on tonight lol

Thunder lost to Wizards
Spurs losing to Hornets
Knicks losing to Celtics
Jazz losing to Mavericks

lol.

@MtSpewmore
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 08, 2013, 06:10:34 AM »

I watched some of the first match, saw Knicks go 18-8 up and then Boston went on a bit of a tear. I woke up an hour or so later, saw they were behind and went back to sleep Cheesy

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 08, 2013, 06:26:47 AM »

yeah, this pretty much tells the whole story.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400278225

Carmelo had 38 of the Knicks 108 total attempts and he only scored from 10 of them. Just a bad day at the office from him by the looks of it, he has been amazing all year and the Celtics really aren't very good, pretty big win for them though. This shows why NYK can't win the title, they are just too reliant on Carmelo showing up day in day out.

Such a weird night on the whole card with Wizards,Celtics,Hornets beating Thunder,Knicks and Spurs. The magic even took Blazers to OT and they are horrible on the road, they eventually lost though.

Probably going to bet very big on the Rockets tonight vs the Lakers if the line is anything under 6 and probably the over if its less than 210 Cheesy Should be a shit ton of points in that game, would recommend watching that tonight if you watch any game.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 06:29:08 AM by TL900 » Logged

@MtSpewmore
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2013, 03:15:01 PM »

Not sure how many games Amare has been back for but he is messing with the chemistry they had. Too many cooks IMO. Tbf, it was the same last season when Amare, Chandler and Lin were crushing then Carmelo came back and ruined it

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: