blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 11:34:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273483 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  An Ape and a notebook, how long will it take?
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 ... 253 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An Ape and a notebook, how long will it take?  (Read 489082 times)
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3045 on: February 24, 2013, 08:13:28 PM »

Would love to be involved too!

you are getting it in the eye...

watching the first video now

Video was good, liked the format.  Just a few spots where you attacked a guys range because it was weak and I felt like "i do that.." but maybe i do it too much.

will be watching the next one in a minute..

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: February 24, 2013, 09:45:42 PM »

Feeling absolutely rotten today... had stomach cramps and some impressively dodgy bowel movements! Cheesy
But we finished a little earlier than normal and now I'm just back, chilling in the suite.  Going to watch the next p-leno-1 video now... gl me.

Went out last night to a local footy match, got some epic youtube videos and pics to upload.  But that will be when I get back to the UK.
Fantastic love for the game here!  Flares, drums, riot police, dogs, vuvuzela's, airhorns, and a whole lot of "PUTTTAAA!"

Then into town for a meal and a drink with a guy from the office but because my colleague and I had gotten started at the game (6pm) we were on wobbly legs by 11pm and feeling particularly lame...
however a lie in and an 'early-ish' night meant I was refreshed, even if I felt like I'd been inpregnated by the devil in the night.

lets see how BITB does it then....
http://www.twitch.tv/pokerstrategy_english/b/369468255
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 09:48:41 PM by jgcblack » Logged

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: February 24, 2013, 09:51:39 PM »

hope your footy video is more fun than you mate un wrapping his shoe from a blanket for 6 minutes Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: February 24, 2013, 10:18:10 PM »

lol top set a lot Smiley

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: February 24, 2013, 10:24:46 PM »

hope your footy video is more fun than you mate un wrapping his shoe from a blanket for 6 minutes Smiley

didnt like? i thought it was hilarious at the time... maybe you had to be there.

lol top set a lot Smiley

yeah, noticed.  No wonder you win online if you just flat KK oop and insta flop houses... or make a set every orbit.

eeeeeeezeeeeeeee game. Cheesy

it is interesting to watch, I guess its the kinda thing I wanted to speak and see from you last year.  Glad you've done it, thanks.

Feeling pretty rough, going for a sleep.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: February 24, 2013, 10:36:46 PM »

yeah i think it was a had to be there thing but i still sat through it waiting.

i was shocked to find that things i say that have me bent double wetting my pants, actually upset some people. Go fgure Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: February 25, 2013, 12:38:25 AM »

yeah i think it was a had to be there thing but i still sat through it waiting.

i was shocked to find that things i say that have me bent double wetting my pants, actually upset some people. Go fgure Smiley

Herbie, I am the mere childlike Anakin to your Emperor in the stakes of online warriorship.  However your apprentice Aaron Maul is coming along nicely.

Smiley

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: February 25, 2013, 12:47:41 AM »

Yes Arron has raw natural ability.

Stupid thing is I thought being a troll was some sort of compliment. I was rather upset to find out it was a derogatory term. I do delete a lot of stuff before I actually post it these days.

Carnage in the Dtd deepstack sats to ight mate. You'd have definatly got one tho.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: February 25, 2013, 02:36:25 AM »

Yes Arron has raw natural ability.

Stupid thing is I thought being a troll was some sort of compliment. I was rather upset to find out it was a derogatory term. I do delete a lot of stuff before I actually post it these days.

Carnage in the Dtd deepstack sats to ight mate. You'd have definatly got one tho.

i know i could have, but i wasnt feeling well, have no ipoker account AND cant play and since the sats are non negotiable any more its silly for me to play them

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: February 25, 2013, 04:14:47 AM »

Won a bit in tonights small 6max session, felt really 'quiet' after having watched pleno's video...

Even tarped with AA and KK in 'good spots'.  Got a bi with KK but just a cbet with AA... meh.

Got in JJ vs AA pre and binked.. even though he small 5bt! Jeez, don't they realise its super face up when they do that.  Last few times I've just folded <KK.
(once i found it to be QQ so dont fold KK now)

Felt really good about it, no need for anything special... if you see a weak range in a good spot with some good runouts then i take off a bit.  But also just have it a lot.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: February 25, 2013, 04:17:07 AM »

Won a bit in tonights small 6max session, felt really 'quiet' after having watched pleno's video...

Even tarped with AA and KK in 'good spots'.  Got a bi with KK but just a cbet with AA... meh.

Got in JJ vs AA pre and binked.. even though he small 5bt! Jeez, don't they realise its super face up when they do that.  Last few times I've just folded <KK.

Felt really good about it, no need for anything special... if you see a weak range in a good spot with some good runouts then i take off a bit.  But also just have it a lot.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: February 25, 2013, 04:20:36 AM »

yeah I know.. i know...

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: February 26, 2013, 01:28:10 AM »

Still feeling rough, got some horrid stomach cramps when they come, at least they're infrequent compared to yesterday!

However, just have angry smashed a delicious fat fillet steak, veg and some fries!

Couple of beers to wash it down and EPT 9 San Remo final table since I dont feel up for grinding.

Long day today and feeling pretty tired as well as sick, probably going to watch the rest if this in bed.

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: February 26, 2013, 01:56:07 AM »

It appears my name and i are getting attacked everywhere on blonde..

Deep joy...

Smiley

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: February 26, 2013, 11:25:49 PM »

Pretty tough working while I still have a dodgy tummy...

Constantly feeling 'is it safe?'
Cheesy

Well back and just going to change up, but after a days rest, im feeling well up for a grind tonight!
Going to smash a few hours, going to do my best to imitate plenos style..... See how that goes.

Sure ill end up putting a little of my own flair (read spew) into it as im not perfect. But tightening the nuts n bolts in my game and seeing it in the results.

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 ... 253 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: