blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:35:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272535 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  An Ape and a notebook, how long will it take?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 253 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An Ape and a notebook, how long will it take?  (Read 478953 times)
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: April 26, 2012, 08:59:15 PM »

Found myself at dtd playing the GP and I couldnt be more bored. Cheesy

Playig snug and watching the 'less than optimal' play. Making what mental notes I can and waiting for value hands...... soon please!

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 26, 2012, 09:09:09 PM »

Not using your "insane edge" yet then ?

People on your table will be relieved
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: April 26, 2012, 09:25:48 PM »

I think that phrase will live on for a long time now.

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 26, 2012, 09:47:33 PM »

Doing my best to do I i can, however 92o doesn't play too good vs people who dont fold very often.

Just did my first buyin with 99 vs QQ aipf in a 'meh' spot.

INsane edge being saved for day 3!!!! Tongue

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 27, 2012, 01:10:58 AM »

Doing my best to do I i can, however 92o doesn't play too good vs people who dont fold very often.

Fml. The guy who called music Tony's QQ jam with A8 just took me to the cleaners. At 500/1000  I raise 2.5k with  . He flats and the flop comes  .  I check he checks on the  I bet 2.5k. He raises to  8k and I jam another 8k ish.  He calls it off with and ends my pleasant night say opposite Chilli Maria Sad

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 27, 2012, 01:56:53 PM »

Fml. The guy who called music Tony's QQ jam with A8 just took me to the cleaners. At 500/1000  I raise 2.5k with  . He flats and the flop comes  .  I check he checks on the  I bet 2.5k. He raises to  8k and I jam another 8k ish.  He calls it off with and ends my pleasant night say opposite Chilli Maria Sad
wow....

that's pretty bad.  Ul...

We did our two bullets at the GP in the following fashion:
1st
- bet fold 99 on 6high board 7 ways
- raise fold A10o pre
- reshove and get it through
- reshove 99 vs laggy UTG and run into QQ

2nd
- open 99's, all fold
- open shove KQ <<< QQ... no K.

Sigh-a-ments...

We were a little naughty yesterday and decided to take one bullet at a .50/1 table that was SUPER soft...
- bet folded KK's..
- wanted to get in 77 pre vs AK, but GreekJack decided to 3bt/ call vs UTG with AQ... wp sir, nice hand.  Flop was AQ7... would have been nice if he just flatted pre like he should have.. (little angry about this particular hand tbh)
- played AK tricky from SB by just calling pre when 5 ways.. then checks round on KJx... (fml) and cc Xo turn... for a J to obviously peel and call villains value bet with  for a spectacularly misplayed hand... (when 70bb's deep its tough to get a lot of action from the SB there if im aggro pre..)
- checkraise shoved  on  and showed the  ..... to then get a call from  . - SUX!

So, de-regged for tonight's Grand Prix and im staying home to grind.

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 27, 2012, 10:57:59 PM »

Hey all,

been doing some good ol stuff today, got up earlyish wanting to sort out an MOT, send my amazon kindle back, get some grind on, cook some eggs and chicken for my diet... and say hey to the missus as we had an argument yesterday.

[X] booked MOT for tomorrow morning
[X] Sent broken old kindle back, got new one charged!
[X] got grind on
[X] cooked chicken
[X] cooked eggs... deliah smith stylee
[X] Said hello to C, had an argument.... sigh...
[X] Finalled DTD500 again after mini satelliting in again! lost a flip then ran JJ into KK when 5 handed.. SIGH!

playing some more now, have 'frenchiebeni' on here sweating. gl me

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 28, 2012, 10:51:42 AM »

Played super super solid yesterday, pleno will be proud...

Going to smash the grind again and try to get another 2.5-3.5k hand in today!

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 28, 2012, 12:39:52 PM »

Just in morrisons after failing MOT...

Cheat day on diet looks tasty, my bro has decided to join.. Pics to follow.

pics added -
food Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
morrisons on a saturday morning... do normal people seriously do this on a regular basis? seriously? wtf!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 01:55:25 PM by jgcblack » Logged

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 28, 2012, 02:09:26 PM »

Apparently I can't even eat badly any more... ive got shakes and a headache coming on and ive only eaten 1/2 a pizza and a few pieces of garlic bread... not looking good for the rest of the day is it??

going to have some chips then ice cream...... glme.

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 28, 2012, 10:39:43 PM »

I feel like jabba the hut and have been horribly lethargic and generally sloth-ish ever since eating it.... had the ice cream anyways and that put me into a coma...

Just feeling horrible today.

Definitely negatively reinforcing to my brain.

Grinding atm and had a sweat session with Callum or 'that guy from PS' in Goulders video.. Tongue

Was going well, he reckons im now playing my own hand strength a lot which is obviously an overcompensation for the spew pleno identified (read everything i was doing).

Feels like im playing solid, just need to keep it up and spot 'those spots' that I'm supposed to be abusing.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 29, 2012, 02:00:43 AM »

Oioi mate, back in action now. Would you be interested doing a video series? Think it could be quite interesting, we don't have to put it on pokerstrategy we can just make it for fun and would help blondes enjoy your progress as a player whilst hopefully adding nicely to your overall player development.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 29, 2012, 03:21:54 AM »

Oioi mate, back in action now. Would you be interested doing a video series? Think it could be quite interesting, we don't have to put it on pokerstrategy we can just make it for fun and would help blondes enjoy your progress as a player whilst hopefully adding nicely to your overall player development.

Would love to, put it wherever mate.... I think the person I am (if i were to look at me) would be interesting poker wise:-

- have always thought i was good
- only through stages of learning realised how sh*t i was previously (at each stage)
- still think like this...
- am apparently clever (passed some tests a long time ago to tell me that)
- have shown a big change in my behaviour over the last 12 months, learning, listening and listening.... (horrendously important it seems, was told this years ago.... didn't listen - my life).
- am improving and yet currently still struggling with micros (its very very hard to win.... sigh)
- am, have, will... put in 100% to this and am fully committed to it
- mental game has never been completely "degen" but after going through some books and vids, figure my mental game is much stronger than most players in general... (i think of it like a fitness, I get angry when my AK chops with K9 aiott on KQK X... but within minutes I'm fine... like a heart rate returning to normal quickly)

Want to get hold of you on a regular basis since I keep getting told you're a solid and decent player.... but just never available!  Tongue

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 29, 2012, 03:24:47 AM »

Felt horrible today with the 'binge' day and despite looking forward to the 'treats' I haven't eaten half of them as my body has freaked out and rejected it at the first hurdle.... interesting tbh.

#bodywouldntletmeeattheshitiwantedhmmmmmmm

So back on the protein n veg for the rest of the week till next sat, when I think it will just be a normal meal day but ill allow myself anything i want, however I won't "force" the binge like today.

(had a dodgy stomach for much of the day, glad I'm at home and the toilet is near...)

Finally going to bed despite 'going' about 2 hours ago - dammed Top Gear lads keeping me awake.

nn

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 29, 2012, 07:08:04 PM »

Got a little more crushed today online.. sigh.  Had a quick chat with Pat and sent him another massive email with hand links in...

Should be a lot less negative than last time i hope - there were a lot of premium hands losing...

Other than that, just played a DTD500 feeder sat and managed to get a double up with AA> KJ aipf, then bust with 10's<22 aipf and 88<99 aipf.  Sigh.. but ill play another a 7 and call it a night.

Shame I haven't been able to grind anywhere near as much as a I wanted to this weekend but lesson learned with regard to the binge day and i can't play when i haven't got any moneys left.  We're down to 2 tables on WPT as the account is that low.

Assuming Pat is happy with the hands we'll top up to $500 i guess.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 253 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: