blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 11:00:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  An Ape and a notebook, how long will it take?
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 ... 253 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An Ape and a notebook, how long will it take?  (Read 479127 times)
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: May 21, 2012, 01:52:49 PM »

Nothing much to report on.. just working a lot and sleeping a lot and trying to find carb free meals is proving pretty difficult without seeming like a 'twat' to my colleague.

It's strange how quiet i feel I am compared to 'back when'... there are so many random fos little things that just "fill the silences" that I don't say anymore that seem so stupid now...

Really is a shame it takes so long to learn anything... guess that's the idea though... - ape and a notebook after alll..... if I was something else it'd be a 'geek and a macbook' or something....

Cheesy

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: May 22, 2012, 05:22:32 PM »

Better Insane Hedge than yours, sir

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: May 22, 2012, 05:33:56 PM »

Great tekkers sir, nh, wp, gg.

Cheesy

Tighty itt!

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 23, 2012, 05:48:34 PM »

hope everyone is good.. I'm absolutely nackered.  Doing 12hour+ days which will obv be great for the pocket but its a long day. 

Finally couldn't wait any longer today and nailed myself a foot massage, love them soooo much! 

Then after coming back to the room I couldn't help but order a little ice cream desert, its frusrtating that I've been on a no carbs no dairy diet for over 3 weeks which is supposed to make my weight crash and i've not lost a single gram..  Sigh.

Watching 'Burlesque' with Cher and Christina which is pretty sweet.... didn't recognise Christina but she really is a piece of work! (no offence ofc C)

Really want to play the May WSOP ME style 500 but im just not going to be home in time, sucks so bad but meh... job first until I make some 6fig profits is fair I reckon.  I'll play the 'next one'.  Just gotta have faith in DTD!

peace.

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: May 28, 2012, 03:48:01 PM »

no updates in 5 days? WTF 

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: May 28, 2012, 04:01:27 PM »

super busy mate...

cliffs:
- lots of 12 hour days working
- lots of local beer, im a big fan and dont get bad hangovers!
- had a couple of foot massages and one full body massage in room! Cheesy no offer of a special finish though... wtf!>?
- been destroying the food here! i like my food spicy and the chillies they have with everything are awesome, language barrier is tough tho!
- looks like we're going to be on time for work
- still planning on coming home on 4th, which means I miss the dtd mega500 wsop stylee... hope some hero wins it!  No offence to the 'everymen' out there but enough of them winning at the mo im afraid.  Its hero time!
- currently watching octopussy (<3 james bond obv) and nailing some beers while trying to do some 'things' i gota do, its not going so good atm.  (read - gettin drunk n distracted)
- can't get on facebook from here which makes everyday life/ chatting/ etc.. hard..

How are you sir?  How was your scoop in the end?  Any nearer to sorting your accomodation/ staking woes..?

ill be back soon enough.. then 10/25nl @ WPT and Diablo 3 are going to fkin get it!  That is after I've tired out C... she's getting it first! Tongue

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: May 28, 2012, 04:21:39 PM »

That is after I've tired out C... she's getting it first! Tongue

Can't possibly get it any louder can he?

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 28, 2012, 04:25:38 PM »

SCOOP was rubbish, ridic tilting. So close yet so far so many times, but hey ho. ship the 500 this weekend touch wood. Want any action? Will need to sell a fair amount to play but it's too good value to miss imo

@MtSpewmore
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 28, 2012, 04:31:23 PM »

pm me details mate, but lock up 5%, reserve another 5.

And Lil'D, not everyone can have their fingers in every PLO pie.. instead I have a lovely lady...

We're all winners in this thread! Cheesy (its what i tell myself)  Speaking of which, how are you sir?

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 28, 2012, 04:34:35 PM »

SCOOP was rubbish, ridic tilting. So close yet so far so many times, but hey ho. ship the 500 this weekend touch wood. Want any action? Will need to sell a fair amount to play but it's too good value to miss imo

I'll take up to 50%

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 28, 2012, 04:35:07 PM »

I'll take up to 50%

thats  a shotgun btw

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 28, 2012, 05:25:38 PM »

ok, cool. im selling at 1.2 for 2 bullets so 5% = £60 u want that booking john? and alex you can take as much as u want up to 50%, message me Smiley
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 05:28:35 PM by TL900 » Logged

@MtSpewmore
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 31, 2012, 04:05:17 PM »

yer 5% mate, Alex can just suck up the rest. Cheesy

gl dude! ill be back soon, so sick I can't play it.  Really feel like my whole appreciation for 'our level' of games is much improved and ive been rewatching the 2009 and 2010 wsop me over the last coupla days and im literally sick to the stomach with how absolutely terrible people play even deep into the 'big one'..... need to get there asap!

Cheesy

WPIL

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 31, 2012, 09:02:51 PM »

Go over the and annoy the f**k out of them and get on TV and come across as a tool when you run DEEP!
GL
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: June 04, 2012, 01:15:42 PM »

When you back bud?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 ... 253 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: