blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:14:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7384 7385 7386 7387 [7388] 7389 7390 7391 7392 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13431285 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #110805 on: December 27, 2015, 10:32:59 AM »

oioi, nice one Tighty.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #110806 on: December 27, 2015, 10:48:54 AM »

Thoughts on Megatron today please folks?

His line is set at 75.5 yards

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/san-francisco-49ers-at-detroit-lions/total-receiving-yds-calvin-johnson

He has been nearly none existent the last 2 weeks, making 2 catches for 35 yards in that time.

Still got a questionable tag this week, so it would appear he is still injured, and if he is, he may well be used as a decoy again, and 76 yards looks to me to be beyond him at this point in time.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #110807 on: December 27, 2015, 11:13:58 AM »

on the redskins, it's the 12th time in past 13 seasons a team goes from last/tied for last to 1st place the following year in the nfc east

four bad teams to be fair, this year. 7-1 was nice.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #110808 on: December 27, 2015, 11:20:55 AM »

in case anyone wasn't aware

"Man Utd take on Chelsea in the Premier League on Monday 28th December – and we’ve got a fantastic In-Play bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Man Utd v Chelsea game and we'll give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake (up to £50) on the big match."

bet365 as usual

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #110809 on: December 27, 2015, 12:10:16 PM »

on the redskins, it's the 12th time in past 13 seasons a team goes from last/tied for last to 1st place the following year in the nfc east

To clarify, you mean it's the 12th time in 13 seasons a team in the NFL has gone worst to first in their division; not specifically in the NFC East.

Otherwise, we'd all be rich Cheesy

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #110810 on: December 27, 2015, 12:12:26 PM »

To clarify, you mean it's the 12th time in 13 seasons a team in the NFL has gone worst to first in their division; not specifically in the NFC East.

I did think this myself when i read it.  Seemed an impossible stat to be true as quoted.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #110811 on: December 27, 2015, 12:16:18 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/san-francisco-49ers-at-detroit-lions/total-receiving-yds-calvin-johnson

He has been nearly none existent the last 2 weeks, making 2 catches for 35 yards in that time.

Still got a questionable tag this week, so it would appear he is still injured, and if he is, he may well be used as a decoy again, and 76 yards looks to me to be beyond him at this point in time.

If he had 6 catches last week, his line would be 95.5, but I agree that his days at Detroit look numbered and his ankle injury means he's not getting separation from the guys marking him as often as he normally does. Golden Tate III (real name) has become their top choice wide receiver and they've been employing the running game a little, too.

Factor also that they're big favourites for the game against San Francisco and you would expect Detroit to be running the ball more later on.

San Francisco allow 87.5 yards to opposing WR1s and 49.7 yards to opposing WR2s this season (19th and 21st in the league, adjusted for opponents)

Seems like a fair shout for a bet to me.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 12:18:43 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #110812 on: December 27, 2015, 12:21:10 PM »

thank you, error in recollection

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #110813 on: December 27, 2015, 12:33:04 PM »

The Jets could have done it this year, if Brady's ban had stuck. Tampa threatened, too.

It's a remarkable sport, really.

It's perhaps even more remarkable that a team like the New England Patriots has stayed at the top of the NFL for so long. Draft well, trade well, coach well, have a solid strategy, do all the simple things well. They push every rule to its limit and are no strangers to controversy for sure, but when teams so frequently go up and down in just a few years, to have been challenging for the honours for fifteen years is incredible. 

fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #110814 on: December 27, 2015, 12:36:38 PM »

If he had 6 catches last week, his line would be 95.5, but I agree that his days at Detroit look numbered and his ankle injury means he's not getting separation from the guys marking him as often as he normally does. Golden Tate III (real name) has become their top choice wide receiver and they've been employing the running game a little, too.

Factor also that they're big favourites for the game against San Francisco and you would expect Detroit to be running the ball more later on.

San Francisco allow 87.5 yards to opposing WR1s and 49.7 yards to opposing WR2s this season (19th and 21st in the league, adjusted for opponents)

Splendid, thanks, just wanted to check I wasn't missing something!

Recommend £50 Calvin Johnson UNDERS.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #110815 on: December 27, 2015, 12:36:51 PM »

The Jets could have done it this year, if Brady's ban had stuck. Tampa threatened, too.

It's perhaps even more remarkable that a team like the New England Patriots has stayed at the top of the NFL for so long. Draft well, trade well, coach well, have a solid strategy, do all the simple things well. They push every rule to its limit and are no strangers to controversy for sure, but when teams so frequently go up and down in just a few years, to have been challenging for the honours for fifteen years is incredible. 

well an all time great quarterback with longevity helps. what brady has done this year with so many of his skill players missing is terrific

much like rodgers at green bay, if he is fit for a whole season then the team will be in contention in their division

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #110816 on: December 27, 2015, 12:47:06 PM »

well an all time great quarterback with longevity helps. what brady has done this year with so many of his skill players missing is terrific

much like rodgers at green bay, if he is fit for a whole season then the team will be in contention in their division

Fair point.

We want them to win today, because they get the number one seed in the AFC if they do. That makes it far more likely Brady is rested for some or all of next week's game...which helps our Carson Palmer bet.

nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #110817 on: December 27, 2015, 12:49:02 PM »

Today's Big Bash game most likely won't impact on the bottom of the table come the end of the season, but a win for The Stars meant they got their 1st points and The Heat are the only side without a win. They host The Hurricanes on the 29th.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/big-bash-league-2015-16/engine/series/897689.html?view=pointstable
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #110818 on: December 27, 2015, 01:25:22 PM »

Splendid, thanks, just wanted to check I wasn't missing something!

Recommend £50 Calvin Johnson UNDERS.

Under 72.5
San Francisco 49ers at Detroit Lions Total Receiving Yds - Calvin Johnson
17/20
Total Stake: £20.00
Potential Returns: £37.00

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #110819 on: December 27, 2015, 01:46:36 PM »

It's windy in Buffalo today. Wind is the big weather problem in the NFL; kicks get missed, throws go off target and catches are harder to make.

Bills head coach, Rex Ryan, has spoken of the team needing to focus on the run because of it and primary receiver Dez Bryant is out for the Cowboys. Darren McFadden isn't an elite running back but he has been performing well of late, with consecutive hundred yard games. He faces a Bills team that has stopped defending against the run altogether and, with a good offensive line, he will have plenty of opportunities to get some numbers this evening, too.

His line? 75.5.

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/dallas-cowboys-at-buffalo-bills/total-rushing-yds-darren-mcfadden

Put me off a decent bet, here, Tighty...

If you fancy it, £40 ish, please.

Pages: 1 ... 7384 7385 7386 7387 [7388] 7389 7390 7391 7392 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: