blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 02:55:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272627 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7945 7946 7947 7948 [7949] 7950 7951 7952 7953 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13447736 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #119220 on: July 02, 2016, 07:26:50 PM »

Couldn't see any prices up for the match. Anyway we can have 100 quid at 11/2 betvic if the thread wants it

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #119221 on: July 02, 2016, 07:30:00 PM »

Tighty, Andy Murray said back in April that he may not play against Serbia.

Personally I think new family, away on clay and the fact that we won it last year may sway him against it. What would our plan B be?

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #119222 on: July 02, 2016, 07:31:02 PM »

Tighty, Andy Murray said back in April that he may not play against Serbia.

Personally I think new family, away on clay and the fact that we won it last year may sway him against it. What would our plan B be?

Would imagine he will be more interested in Djok doesn't turn up. 
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #119223 on: July 02, 2016, 07:31:15 PM »

Bouchard v Cibulkova is a tremendous match with bonus aesthetic appeal too. Smiley

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #119224 on: July 02, 2016, 07:36:22 PM »

Horse people, the first race at Nottingham this evening has the look of being filthy for e/w value.  To my inexperienced eye Sublimation looks a bet?  I have heard how in these races it's a tactic to look for experienced jockeys and the female pilot on this one seems to be one of the most experienced amateur riders about.  My 2nd selection would have been Engai. 

Any thoughts on this?

Brave nap by the Spotlight roffler!

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #119225 on: July 02, 2016, 07:59:55 PM »

St kitts T20 in the CPL today.

Over 13.5 @21/20 with Khoral
Under 15.5 @8/11 with pp

I didn't get much on with pp so check before you hammer both sides

Chris Gayle's Jamaicans batted first and hit 6 sixes. I would have liked to have seen about 8 really, looking at St. Kitts' lineup. In with a shout though.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #119226 on: July 02, 2016, 08:27:10 PM »

Horse people, the first race at Nottingham this evening has the look of being filthy for e/w value.  To my inexperienced eye Sublimation looks a bet?  I have heard how in these races it's a tactic to look for experienced jockeys and the female pilot on this one seems to be one of the most experienced amateur riders about.  My 2nd selection would have been Engai. 

Any thoughts on this?

GIQ

Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #119227 on: July 02, 2016, 08:28:03 PM »

Morning Tighty.

We know all about Steve Johnson and I think he is a bet to beat Dimitrov today. My only concern would be tiredness after a long week last time but Dimitrov's fitness level is poor.

Suggest £20 Johnson @ 13/10 with Hills

Standard hector value spot - nice one hector, ty ty.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #119228 on: July 02, 2016, 08:28:55 PM »

Couldn't see any prices up for the match. Anyway we can have 100 quid at 11/2 betvic if the thread wants it

Not with you there Rich - remind me what this is about.

PS - If you fancy it, go ahead.

PPS - Just seen hector's reply. Do what you think is right.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #119229 on: July 02, 2016, 08:31:23 PM »

Any thoughts on this?

Any reason why you missed out the 715pm spotlight and let Ron take over?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #119230 on: July 02, 2016, 08:37:35 PM »

Get 50-55 runners as a rule. If it goes over they normally take a race away.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #119231 on: July 02, 2016, 08:46:34 PM »

Bouchard v Cibulkova is a tremendous match with bonus aesthetic appeal too. Smiley

Currently out of the country (thin), so didn't see this match. Sorry to the TfT crew about my tip to back Bouche - seems she used up all her best play against Konta...
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #119232 on: July 02, 2016, 09:04:30 PM »

Arb, what's your view on the Toronto Raptors? Was talking to some nba punters at a table the other day, showed them the oddschecker list and asked them who their outsider would be. They both came up with the Raptors.

Far from my area of expertise (whatever that is), so happy to defer to you.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #119233 on: July 02, 2016, 09:12:00 PM »

Arb, what's your view on the Toronto Raptors? Was talking to some nba punters at a table the other day, showed them the oddschecker list and asked them who their outsider would be. They both came up with the Raptors.

One of my old mates (and ex derby storm/Birmingham Bullets/Manchester Giants/London Towers/Brighton Bears coach) Nick Nurse is their lead assistant coach.  You might remember him from his Bullet's days in the mid/late 90's.  My brother was his lead assistant at London Towers back in the day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Nurse

Can't win.  Way too short.  Fully exposed.  Will go deep but can't win. Just blown a max contract on one of their two 'superstar' guards who can't shoot 3's (huge weakness in the modern game) esp for smaller players.  Will do exactly what they did this year at best.  East conference was very weak last year and they still couldn't get close to beating the Cavs.  Numerous Eastern teams will be much stronger this season.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 09:16:55 PM by arbboy » Logged
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #119234 on: July 02, 2016, 09:19:25 PM »

One of my old mates (and ex derby storm/Birmingham Bullets/Manchester Giants/London Towers/Brighton Bears coach) Nick Nurse is their lead assistant coach.  You might remember him from his Bullet's days in the mid/late 90's.  My brother was his lead assistant at London Towers back in the day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Nurse

Can't win.  Way too short.  Fully exposed.  Will go deep but can't win. Just blown a max contract on one of their two 'superstar' guards who can't shoot 3's (huge weakness in the modern game) esp for smaller players.  Will do exactly what they did this year at best.  East conference was very weak last year and they still couldn't get close to beating the Cavs.  Numerous Eastern teams will be much stronger this season.

Emphatically answered. Thanks.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 7945 7946 7947 7948 [7949] 7950 7951 7952 7953 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: