blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 07:56:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8460 8461 8462 8463 [8464] 8465 8466 8467 8468 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13577826 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126945 on: April 04, 2017, 03:22:59 PM »

More like two bets in 5mins on a side market causes alarm bells and flashing lights.

Not sure I subscribe to the idea traders sat here watching our every move. I know one of the Coral guys in the spotlight and he has never heard of TFT.

Is correct.

Traders do NOT monitor Fred, or any other tipping thread or site. It would make no sense for a whole plethora of reasons. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #126946 on: April 04, 2017, 03:47:02 PM »

Alarm bells go off when I get on.

Obv.

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #126947 on: April 04, 2017, 04:20:59 PM »

More like two bets in 5mins on a side market causes alarm bells and flashing lights.

Not sure I subscribe to the idea traders sat here watching our every move. I know one of the Coral guys in the spotlight and he has never heard of TFT.

Is correct.

Traders do NOT monitor Fred, or any other tipping thread or site. It would make no sense for a whole plethora of reasons. 

Errr...okay
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #126948 on: April 04, 2017, 04:21:08 PM »

Is correct.

what reasons
isnt it in their best interest to have an account for example with betting emporium or whoever
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #126949 on: April 04, 2017, 04:36:08 PM »

Is correct.

Errr...okay

These are Premier League markets.  Surely we haven't moved them, and it is just a (slowish) reaction to Palace winning at Chelsea. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #126950 on: April 04, 2017, 05:02:57 PM »

Is correct.

Are you taking drugs after your health scare last month Mr Kendall?

Unless you are trolling subtly and completely whooshed me, I have never seen you speak such nonsense.

Of course traders subscribe and follow tipsters and tipping sites.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 05:09:40 PM by The Camel » Logged

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #126951 on: April 04, 2017, 06:18:22 PM »

as for Southampton,not sure why we'd do the outright and the Asian +0.5.i glazed over mid report

Thanks for the responses again. Things a lot clearer.

As for the above Tighty, I thought as there is probably value in both and they can both come in at once or indeed the 70 quid at Palace +0.5 would insure outright win market if it was a draw so the bet may be okay.

Any of the maths guys think it's a faux pas? If not suggest 70 quid at evens or better Palace + 0.5 Asian handicap or any of the equivalent markets I previously linked, whatever is the best price.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126952 on: April 04, 2017, 06:46:17 PM »

Is correct.

Unless you are trolling subtly and completely whooshed me, I have never seen you speak such nonsense.

On their own account, yes, of course, traders enjoy a bet just as you & I do.

On behalf of their Firm - 365, PP or whoever? - no, absolutely not.

PS - Yup, am deffo taking drugs these days Mr H, but I'm still reasonably compos mentis

« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 06:48:53 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126953 on: April 04, 2017, 07:07:25 PM »

Whatever happened to Uzzy Ahmed? Is he still around?

I saw this on Twitter, & it amused me somewhat, although it seems the video version of photoshop may have been in evidence.

DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #126954 on: April 04, 2017, 07:15:20 PM »

Yeah those are two different fights unfortunately - look at his gloves. When I watched that video I found an interview with Uzzy and he actually seems like quite a funny guy, and doesn't come across as the knob you would imagine from that KO vid.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126955 on: April 04, 2017, 07:20:07 PM »

Yeah those are two different fights unfortunately - look at his gloves. When I watched that video I found an interview with Uzzy and he actually seems like quite a funny guy, and doesn't come across as the knob you would imagine from that KO vid.

Agreed - here's the interview you are referring to. Seems quite genuine, decent & down to earth.

He reminds me of someone I know, (not a boxer) but I can't quite think who it is.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #126956 on: April 04, 2017, 07:27:47 PM »

Looks a bit like a young Maz Nawab

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #126957 on: April 04, 2017, 08:18:00 PM »

Is correct.

On their own account, yes, of course, traders enjoy a bet just as you & I do.

On behalf of their Firm - 365, PP or whoever? - no, absolutely not.

PS - Yup, am deffo taking drugs these days Mr H, but I'm still reasonably compos mentis.  

Well, the two bookmakers I have/had a connection with both had a budget to spend on tipsters.

Subscribed to Steve Hamilton-Lewis, Alan Potts, Winning Line, Tony Ansell and Isiris.

Plus more I've forgotten about.

I'm absolutely certain virtually all, (if not all) racerooms subscribe to tipsters.

And many will read TfT.

What on earth makes you think they wouldn't?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #126958 on: April 04, 2017, 08:30:50 PM »

Plethora of reasons
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #126959 on: April 04, 2017, 08:33:06 PM »

Maybe the ones Tony knows dont bother ( next door for example )

Plenty do , I know for certain the traders for the bald one @"The Studio " in Warrington read this thread

Makes perfect sense to know where the live money is going
Pages: 1 ... 8460 8461 8462 8463 [8464] 8465 8466 8467 8468 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: